Does the US gov really use sats to spy on American citizens? Can they really see thru walls?

Does the US gov really use sats to spy on American citizens? Can they really see thru walls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIxugT-QiEI
extremetech.com/extreme/133936-using-wifi-to-see-through-walls
youtube.com/watch?v=Ctr80a9PUkM
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ2YW7-4Gbw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chyeah, the electromagnetic spectrum you're wifi router emits pretty much turns your domicile into a glass house.

What about thermal?

only if you are outside

i just want to see screencaps of NSA internet speedtest results

These

Wake up sheeple, you're being rounded up for slaughter by the pedo illuminati demon cabal!

Don't they have x-rays to?

>thermal
so old
I don't think they would use it to catch you wanking OP.

Yep just look into SIGINT

The 3-letter agencies have have this thing called bulk surveillance. They use it to catch everyone's browsing history. Sats with x-ray tech could be used to catch everyone's movements.

Think that is related to that Transhumanism bs?

I'm living at the last level of the apartment building, they probably caught every stroke!
Well.. Enjoy it you sick fucks!

Kek. The agents that get paid to do that are degenerate af. Wonder if it will be a crime to even think about wanking one day? Imagine having to pay a $250 fine just for thinking about wanking. That could be a future that everyone may have to face.

Or a laser beam going through the walls that shocks your balls every time you beat your meat for more than 1 min.

Are you a Muslim? If yes, then yes, if no, no.

Nigga im Allah-Jesus.

The fines sound hella better.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIxugT-QiEI

>tfw you have this bubbly sensation in your body everytime you go online.

It feels like i'm being microwaved, really annoying.

They don't need that.

Remember user: anything sold as a convenience should be suspect:

Cops use WiFi to see through walls.
The proceeding article is from 2012. I imagine that by now they have it in their squad cars driving around.

extremetech.com/extreme/133936-using-wifi-to-see-through-walls

Only if you're a person of interest. But you can bet your online activity, provided by ISPs, Google and other providers are under automated scrutiny all the time.

I BET THOSE FUCKERS ARE IN MY HOUSE WITH A SPY CAM

Check this and this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ctr80a9PUkM

This was released in 2012? Bet the tech has advanced since then.

How would a person tell if they were a POI?

Lets be real, why would the us government waste billions of dollars and what would it gain by spying on millions on amerifats who spend their whole day eating and sharting at walmart?

They profit off of fear.

No need.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZ2YW7-4Gbw

Proof that they profit off it? and even if it is real, stats on the capitalization?

they dont need to spend anything, since everyone has a neat little computer in their pocket that they paid for.

Stats don't prove anything imho. Examples are more adequate. The prison-industrial-complex is one prime example of how the gov profits off of people's fear. Another would be all of the false-flags and such that keep habbening.

Were basically paying for our own destruction.

Marketing and advertising are other examples also. If you know what people fear, want, and desire on a mass-scale, then the better you can control them. Propaganda.

>Surveillance costs time and money
>Are you doing illegal activities weekly?

If you're not a criminal, accidental surveillance (like being caught on CCTV) is really nothing to worry about.

Here in the UK you have the Data Protection Act (1998) that pretty much allows you to request data generated by an organisation about you any time you like. The only time they can deny you that data is if there is an ongoing investigation about you.

If you're worried about surveillance and live in the UK, send letters out letter to ask what information is being held about you.

>Tfw your not living in the UK.

The UK is pretty based.

Noticed that. Laws regarding data protection in my country are shit. The UK seems ahead of the pack in this regard.

If big data algorithms, automation, AI, ML, and DL is factored in, then it could be cheaper to do all of this without human oversight.