youtu.be/QLBcI8_zBRI
youtube.com/watch?v=m8dKvmz8CGs
youtube.com/watch?v=n5Sa4hzZYqY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUpXkUp-H8
youtube.com/watch?v=xtiygDDAFpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank God I'm white.

I wanto cum on Velvets arm bandage

Velvet seemed a little more likeable than I thought she'd be, I hope the story keeps that and she opens up later on.

BE WHITE NOW

I want to get on the boat with female Guts

Is she the going to be the Lightning of Tales games now? What if her game sucks too?

>mfw the whole episode was Biribiri talking to Kuroko
>mfw I have no face

So whats about crossed legs setting that makes the girl so hot?

the anticipation of when she starts spreading her legs

Personality-wise? Maybe. But if she does turn out to be an utterly sociopathic ice queen, the game is set up in a way where it could portray her in a negative light and have some awareness about her character. But I think she's too angry and hot-blooded for that anyway.

If you mean like another Pygmalion story like Lightning, that pretty much already happened with Rose and it sucked.

She has definitely grown on me more

Maybe if she is popular and is able to go toe to toe with other popular characters.

From what I know, Tales characters only show up in other mainline games as non-canon cameo fights. Whether they up a lot in spin off games depends on their popularity because popularity means shekels.

Shekels takes precedence over everything. Whether or not Rose being Baba's favorite is bullshit, she hasn't really cropped up at all. The characters that have cropped up are those most popular from Zesteria, Sorey, Mikleo, and Edna.

It looks good, also reminds you that Velvet has ladylike qualities.

Worst opening ever.

The smug smile she showed in the preview was hnggg-tier.

Why is she so perfect?

Smug and edge is a killer combination.

Will she /ss/ with the shota?

I can only hope.

Also did anyone else think the animation quality sucked this week? All of the fights looked off. I was expecting better.

Time to face reality.
Zestiria and Berseria ara set in same world. That's it. There is no deeper connection between the two. The anime adaptation is just adapting parts of Berseria game. They are just there, they are not going to connect with Zestiria storyline. There is no crossover. The casts are not meeting.

Why did they not just make an OVA for Berseria?

>the animation quality sucked this week
What are you talking about, White Ligt part was stellar.

NO MIKLEO
NO EFFORT

whens magilou?

Part of the reason TOZ X even exists is to shill Berseria. And nips aren't taking too well to it.

Fuck that's cute.

That's a good thing, isn't it? Frees up Berseria to be its own thing.

Well the Zestiria anime had to happen anyway but nobody likes Zestiria, so maybe they just took some of the money and time to promote the new game since they had to deliver a certain number of episodes anyway.

This expression was cute, hopefully it's part of her skits in game.

They're likely connected in that the events of Berseria are responsible for and possibly even have some connection to the state of the world in Zesteria.

Really no reason to when they've already got an anime going on for Zesteria.

I have the feeling she probably isn't going to show up.

That is a pretty cute idle animation.

Is ufotable run by fujoshits? Or do they just really know their market?

It is pretty much just name-dropping that connects Zestiria and Berseria. Artorius and Eizen. And I guess we'll be learning more about Innominat as well.

I vaguely recall there being some who were fond of Sorey and Mikleo.

They always take pictures of Sorey/Mikleo fanart left in the ufotable cafe and post it on Twitter. So very likely, yes. They also have a boner for Mikleo.

God damn it. I just want to see more of the Berseria girls and shota.

>They added Shota in my Tales

This is not okay.

It's not like this is the first time.

Malaks are Seraphim.

Daemons are Hellions.

People should stop comparing her to Lightning. Her design look straight out of the wet dream of a male otaku while Lightning is all metrosexual/asexual.

Those too, but I'm talking about there not being any connections on plot level.

I don't see all that many people comparing her to Lightning. One in this thread so far.

>Lightning is asexual
I western release. She loves Hope in the original.

Kisama! Are you human or hellion?

Something that happened last decade?

I used to think Genis was the cutest girl.

This is advanced Shota
Nothing we've seen before.

Lighting got whored out in her third game.

I nearly came when the game's opening theme played at the end of the episode.

Also killing little boys seems to be a reoccuring theme in this universe.
Mikleo gets sacrifice by the previous shepherd to put a curse on Mr. Lion Face.
This boy dies.
Probably the blonde shota will die too.

When's the game getting released?
I need Burn.

Neither, I am Berseria!

Isn't it painful to be hanging from sword like that?

August 18th

Reminded me these things are fucking impossible to fight unless you have petrify immunity or Dezel.

Music video is out. Might not be available in your country though. I can't watch it.

youtu.be/QLBcI8_zBRI

Or, you know, side step.

Christ. Can Tales please take a year off and update everything about their 3D graphics?

You don't know how much i love you right now.

Or just by stun locking them into eternity.

Ion from abyss was probably the trappiest character though.

This one is new. For some reason, when I watched it on youtube, it recommended "something moonrunes BURNING EDGE" as the next video.

Ion was an annoying faggot though. Or maybe that's just annoyance by proximity from Luke and Mieu.

Pretty meh, white light is better

Does gameplay consist mainly of running to get behind the enemy?

I still can't believe Hope actually got to end with her, I mean he really spent like a 1000 years chasing after that ass, but I can't believe that Final Fantasy actually went for the /ss/ route.

Luke did nothing wrong.

3d japanese singers always ruin songs for me.

Wait, isn't that the boss in the sewer when the party escaped from the palace? That's not the medusa right?

No, it's probably the one from the desert or the battlefield.
Doesn't look like the swamp.

It doesn't matter, she'll devour them both.

Well, that explains Lailah. Fucking finally.

Velvet was cute before beingn turned into an edgelord

What
explain

Only thing she's gonna open up is exorcist chest cavity's.

But that was explained in game. In exchange for the flames of purification no talking about the past.

Too bad costumes we can't apply on costumes on the anime, I can't get over that shitty design.

I hope she does a bloodborne style visceral attack

youtube.com/watch?v=n5Sa4hzZYqY

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUpXkUp-H8
Nope, I was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtiygDDAFpE

Why Lailah didn't fucking say anything about previous Shepards in Zestiria and would always change the subject, even though if she had said anything at all, the journey would have been far easier.

Really? I must have missed that.

She's dressed like she fell out of a 90's comic book.

>no full version of kaze no uta
>look for it at youtube
>its niggers reviewing the song and loop shit

Shit, it was explained in game too? I'm an idiot.

I really wanna know who the fuck actually decided that shitty over the shoulder camera was a good idea

They to move the fuck on from the Xillia engine. Anytime you leave a snow area or beach everything becomes disgusting.

You're giving me flashbacks to trying to get judith's spear and failing through 4 fucking NG+'s.

And that's fucking awesome you know, user.

I just got it even though I missed an early Rita event but it somehow worked..

Well, some of the battle footage there is clearly from Artorius' Throne (as in, the final dungeon of Zestiria). Which I guess shouldn't be a surprise.

What was the point of music video/game OP(?) before credits/

Dunno, but I thought it was funny how it was the version with lyrics. I'm sure there's a few Zestiria players around who went "wait, it had LYRICS!?" at that.

to pad out a minute of the episode
ufotable is retarded

Two minutes.

According to the trial version, Laphicet has an older sister. She is a normin.

>played thru zestiria and all it's gayness
>watch the anime
>no trip to next town
>no fighting the batshit demon from flooding river
>not meeting gayveed at the mountain
>no asspull farewell from alisha(yet)
>no assassins creedan in the castle
>suddenly typhoon heading to ladylake
>suddenly velvet

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

Typhoon IS Velvet. We are now getting the story of how she became it.

>that map

we going through empty corridors again!?

STOP IT!

I want to believe ufo is salvaging the horrible scenario

How are you going about making maps for a 3D game? No one has time to pull maps of same magnitude as the ones from 2D games.

they have the time. they just dont want to do it because "to much work".

apparently, vesperia gave them PTSD for this or something.

She's actually not as much of a bitch as I would have liked. Feels more like going through the motions of 'tormented, single-minded revenge-seeker' than the real thing, and it doesn't help that the show feels the need to have someone say "wow, she's so vengeful and determined" whenever she does something that already demonstrated that point.

Her level of perfection is yet to be revealed, but your naming sense is top-tier.

So why the fuck is this girl here? Isn't this supposed to be Zestiria?