Re: ZERO

I can't be the only one who greatly dislikes this show, right? Three episodes in and it's like this:
>protag who isn't very likable, and who has some of the cringiest lines I've heard in an anime in a while
>primary girl who is the typical tsundere love interest with zero personality outside of insisting that she doesn't want the D, and that she's kinda observant I guess(?)
>lots of flashy fight scenes that have zero tension because death is apparently inconsequential
>the plot is boring and shockingly slow, largely due to the fact that they spend three episodes doing what normally would be done in one

How is this show popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/sdvgne.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I can't be the only one who dislikes this show right?
>I watched three episodes
classic bait

Dude, I'm over an hour's worth of content into this show and it has given me absolutely no incentive to continue.
>shallow cookie-cutter characters
>no overarching plot beyond "this talisman thing looks cool" and "this world is weird"
>storytelling device that destroys the tension of fight scenes

Why would I waste more time? I'm not expecting to be on an emotional roller coaster ride at this point, but come on. There is nothing.

>3 episodes
>hey guys im contradictory to a popular trend am I cool yet

zzzz

You should keep watching, i gets better at some unspecified point in time that has yet to come.

>see various threads with this delicious meido
>decide to check it out
>Isekai with 'shut-in' MC
>dropped

I really don't get it. When there's a thread about isekais, there seems to be a general consensus that the genre is pretty much lazy writting and bad in general. Yet, isekai animes always get multiple threads per day and praise, why is that?

Haha thats just Sup Forums being tsundere.

Everybody with at least a shred of taste worships isekai user, didn't you know?

Cuz this one includes a one way ticket on the feels train.

Maybe I should read the LN, everything gets better after the Vol. 10, right?

>I can't be the only one who

Fuck off

>>How is this show popular?
It's the the classic formula all plebs love. Random and unpredictable plot + suffering and gore + waifus you want to care for + a gimmick (time resets) = AOTD until it stops airing after that people soon forget about it and jump on the next hypetrain.

my.mixtape.moe/sdvgne.webm

It's well directed, and one of the major problems is that you need an IQ above 50 to enjoy it

I'm glad it makes /vp/ upset. It's a nice bonus.

To be honest it has a fair share of problems, but it gets to be enjoyable regardless of the fact it won't have an ending (thanks LN adaptations) and that the premise is retarded.

This. But if your IQ is above 65 you are also unable to enjoy it.

Very underrated post.

>Why would I waste more time?
Then drop it and don't waste time whining like a bitch here

>generic anime with loser MC aimed for 15 years-old
>need an IQ above 50 to enjoy it
Kek.

>Dropping before watching it
Good, we don't need more retarded shitposters that need every detail to be spoonfeed in our threads

Re:Zero is the kind of show that introduces cliches only to prove you wrong. It constantly plays with your expectations. Besides, the story is nearly as big as One Piece, so 3 episodes won't tell you anything.

the 3 episode test exists for a reason

Knowing this website, everyone will forget about it a month after it finishes airing anyway.

Apparently most fags here like it because
>Most are self-inserting faggots as subaru
>Leddit hates it
>Waifu wars
>M-muh suffering
>Mu-muh suffering is deep.

And I, for one, think three episodes is very generous! That's an hour of my life, a whole hour I could have spent shitposting on /a!

More seriously, three episodes should be more than enough to tell if a show is any good.

The show does a 180

why?

Re;zero is definitely a decent anime but is way too fucking over hyped.

I meant Sup Forums, whoops. I browse /vp/ sometimes.

3 episodes test is not a very good test for this show in all honesty, since it shifts even forward in genre.

Also:
>watching Re:Zero and caring about fight scenes

Might as well drop it.

Jesus christ, why would reddit hate it? It has more comments on reddit than the rest of the season combined.

still replying to bait.. fuck! user, cmon.

>not turning off your brain while watching anime
you think too much

Please drop it user

>heh! I don't like this! I bet Sup Forums contrarians will support me and it will be fucking cool guys. Heh.
>I mean, I can't be the only anime conoisseur here right
>h-heh....heh....
God I wish someone loved you ;_;

you arent even worth the animated version

Does mc ever stop being a beta fag? Im about 14 episodes in where he is supposed to be getting healed, after he got the shit heat out of him for insulting the knights. He seems like shit here and I'm hoping it gets better again, first cour was absolutely delicious

>Three episodes in
Wow OP you are a lot tougher than me. I marathoned the first episode and I couldn't finish it before I dropped it. Too generic for me and ANOTHER elf main girl?? Gross.

>isekai animes always get multiple threads per day and praise
But that's wrong you fucking faggot. SAO is reviled, Log Horizon is considered boring, people only ever seem to like Grimgar because of archer butt, and practically no-one's even seen .hack//sign

Did you just come from MySpace?

>How is this show popular?
Because there are more people with no taste who love to watch trash than not.
These are probably the same faggots who think mushoku tensei is good.

Genuinely thinking Re:Zero is trash are exactly the same people with no taste, sorry user-kun.

clearly not.

Is there any popular show that have no hater like the shit that is op?

>Three episodes in and it's like this:
Stopped reading there. Opinion discarded.

What are Rezero calling this a bait? This show is shit, i'm glad i've dropped it.

List of Animes that No One on Sup Forums Hates in no particular order:
>FMA:Brotherhood
>Steins;Gate
>Gitama
>HxH '11
>Clannad
>Code Geass(season 1 only)
>Haikyuu
>Mushishi
>Kenshin
>Bebop
>Haruhi
>Mononoke
>Fate/Zero
>Monster
>Death Note
>KnK(5)
>TTGL

>inb4 "(named anime) is shit"
Don't go too tsundere on me Sup Forums.

>>HxH '11
1999>2011

Because Rezerofags are pretty defensive about their shitshow.

Want to disagree, but I can't.

Kenshin is one of the biggest piles of shit I've seen. The OVA was nice though.

i'm just watching it for the zetsubouner.

>Animes

Why does puck think subaru called the white whale?

> MAL top list

You deserve a (you)

Fate/Shit is garbage

>is that you need an IQ above 50 to enjoy it
>show is massively popular between Japanese plebs, western plebs and worshipped on reddit and MAL
Don't fool yourself kid, the same demographic that loves SAO loves this shit.