Would you hurt a nonwhite person...if you could get away with it?

Considering there're a lot of horribly hateful and racist people who frequent this site, I've just got to ask this.

Do you hate nonwhite people so badly, that you'd be willing to hurt--even kill--one of them if you could get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which one?

Meme flag. Reddit spacing. This is probably a data mine thread by alphabet agency to flag you. Sage and dont respond

No shit.

sure, if price is right

contact me on fnkdivnei43just54rtgyt5kiddingrfercikrnsjolfj.onion

if they leave the country i wont touch them

Ones that actively promote hatred towards whites and hurt them, sure.

/thread

nice try FBI

Only one?

For no reason? Just to thin the number? What is "getting away with it?" Does that mean nobody will hate me for it either? Regardless, no. But if I did do it I think it could be rationalized to a degree.

>.if you could get away with it
*raucous laughter*
90% of deaths on the island are tourists.

I value animal life a hell of a lot less than I do human life but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go out clubbing seals nor does it mean I wouldn't feel bad about it if I did.

Nice false equivalency OP you big faggot, kys

Really depends on who, there's a former us President who I believe is a pedophile, I'd like to get my hands on him. If we're just talking about the regular run of the mill people, then no.

No, because I'm not turbulent and mentally ill enough to assault or murder someone and likely smear shit all over the demographic I'm representing.

Fuck off, alphabet soup.

SHILLS, I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web browser and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

If i could hurt an alphabet faggot and get away with it i would.

Fuck off cia kike

No, if i actually hurt a person i would have a reason beyond their skincolor.
Religion could be a cause, let's say, abhorrent demeanor, if they are a threat to anyone.

This is the worst cia. You guys can’t come up with better than mom-tier questions.

Lmao we're all gonna get away with it soon globalists decided it was time to make America hate again. The west also for that matter.
You think they genuinely think that importing mass immigration of people that both have different values and hate yours and find them inferior to yours wasn't going to end in massive amounts of violence? No one can be that dumb
Look at all of human history show me one time two civilizations met and the Lesser technologically evolved 1 didn't get genocided?
They have literally teed up a world war for the next culling whites got it last time now its time for the mooselambs because they didn't stop breeding like rabbits like whites did they know having half cucking is going to make the other half go ape shit.

Do you genuinely believe George Soros a man born into the Nazi Reich who saw firsthand how dark humans can go genuinely believes that open Society bullshit he's been spewing? The same guy that exhibits clearly a moral Behavior and every other facet of his life just has this one amazing soft spot you cannot be this fucking stupid!

If I saw violence committed against them, I'd keep quiet. I know that much.

nice try FBI

really just want them out , like Abe Lincoln

The only issue is the seal isn't poisoning society. I do agree though.

Most /pol posters would rape a toddler if they could get away with it. This forum is the scummy bottom .05 % of the white race - perverts, degenerates, and the mentally disordered.
They would kill a random person for fun, if they could get away with it. But since they can't get away with shit, they'll never do anything.

Yes. I would kill every non-white on earth.