Holy shit gaytheists BTFO

Holy shit gaytheists BTFO
youtu.be/vw-6ToEcirE
This guy is definently /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A lot of things we believe today is just Victorian pseudo science.

These atheist (((scientists))) are right about one thing though, the universe was made from nothing it just happened.
Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

>science today is like a religion
This dude is a fucking idiot.

It's true

looks like someone didnt watch the video
and just had faith they were right

The bible says niggers are a beast of the field, they only know sin, they were made to be destroyed, their eyes are full of adultery and their hands full of violence, deserving of their darkness

there is christian identity
and there is fake christianity
not /ourguy/

Sup Forums claims to be a christian board but is full of hate. I accept people of all races as long as they accept Jesus as their savior and aren't degenerate low life scum.

And Steven Anderson marries them to naive innocent unsuspecting white girls.

LEL, this "pastor" is a fucking tool!

>INSTANT shilling in a christposting thread

why do degenerates fight so hard against living in a morally good society? isnt that exactly what you want?

science is not a relegion. in relegion there are no theories and nothing is based on facts

>race-mixing
>morally good society

try again sweetie

Race mixing only exists in any major capacity in your mind. Even Liberals vastly date within their race according to online dating numbers.

You let your insecurities spill over onto scapegoating someone who is responsible for more stable white families, that you'll never produce.

This is the reality of your psychosis.

I fucking hate atheists.
Those sodomite faggots don't even prep godly black bulls!
FOR SHAME!

I accept all races as well, I accept English, Scottish, Irish, Portuguese, Germans, Hungarians, Austrians etc.
These are the races of humans not niggers they're a species
Yeah he misunderstands there is no Jew or Greek we are all one in Christ, the Talmudists tried to justify their superiority over OTHER humans, they say because of their race they are superior, this verse is saying none of that matters to Christ all humans are the same in his eyes, all humans. Niggers aren't a human species

>The bible says niggers are a beast of the field
Sup Forums infographic claims aren't the bible, user.

You don't truly love all the races if you want to destroy their purity and diversity via melting pot.

What's wrong with race mixing? I'm Hungarian, and my girlfriend is English.
Species mixing is wrong, if you lay with the beast you'll be put to death

So pastor hooks up niggers with white women on his own then?

He's talking about """science"" not real science

I made that post in the info graphic, and I found actually read through it you'll see I provided scriptural evidence to back my claims. You can read all the verses yourself, look at 2 Peter 2:12, 2:14, 2:17

>OP claims anti-white jew is /ourguy/
>naturally gets corrected
>waaah, why are you shilling against him

Stable white families with no contraception whatsoever.

Contraception is an evil that encourages fornication and adultery

t.faggot

well damn i guess despite 98% of what he says is unrelated to race and would go a long way towards fixing society looks like we're SOL once again thanks to stormfags and their purity spiralling.

All the covetous faggots ITT.
Go get your white whore wife then you stupid faggots, you're just angry a based black man can get married while a pure blooded aryan like yourself has to shitpost all alone.

SCIENCE BTFO

>and I found actually read through it you'll see I provided scriptural evidence to back my claims.
Provide them again, especially the part where niggers are beasts of the field because you just claiming that those beasts of the fields are niggers because you want it to be like that is pretty slanderous about your brothers in Christ

Beautiful, another fertile white woman given to a virile black man.

Why can't Atheist just admit THIS is the way GOD inteded us to be?

Show me a species of animal with hands who wears clothes and cries mightily unto God who's violent

The man had a whole preaching on the (((race mixing agenda))) for you guys who arent shills

You niggers are still listening to this cryptokike?

>african flag
Really gets my synapses sparking.

>antiwhite
>jew

thinking emoji

Yeah scuence isn't but (((science))) is

Show me the part of scripture you're referencing

Jesus is gay. I could see it in his eyes this morning

To be fair, you need a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
He sure fucking had you goddam ape.

>anti-white
Are you retarded?

{hand-wringing intensifies}

Exodus 23:29
I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

Leviticus 16:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

Jonah 3:8
But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands

it's true you dumb suicidal prick

>black guy and coal burner want to shack for good or ill
>Pastor turns them away
>They go to a progressive church, are taught to vote for Hiliary Clinton, and children(rather then be like David Clarke) end up some drug dealer hooligans who rape and kill some poor family

Statistically, their mixed kids will date/marry other mixed and/or black people. The only problem here is you would rather manufacture the barbarians who'll kill you, then useful members of society based on pure emotional impulse.

Here it is

stormfags deserve the rope alongside ghetto niggers, maybe they'll realize they were the same all along.

based steven anderson

Science = for brainlets

Desert cults = high IQ individuals

>t. reprobate

Nobody here is preaching Talmudism or Muhammedanism

>taught to vote for Hiliary Clinton
Anderson teaches his (mostly black and histpanic) congregation to not vote at all. BASED
Also show your flag.

Those completely unrelated verses are what you base your claim on?

Wtf I hate blacks now

See No, beasts of the field aren't niggers. And even if, see

Dude has got kike in him. Look at his fucking face...

>le >60% face

Actually he does make some valid points. There is an undertone in the atheist community that we will all live in some star trek utopia if we simply reject religion

So let's get this straight
An animal that has hands, wears clothes, cries mightily unto God, is violent, in high numbers will make your prosperous ways desolate, will make you few in number, has adultery in his eyes, only knows sin, and is cursed with darkness is NOT a nigger. What animal is this then?

Nature's also violent. If a God can only be onesided, that isn't God.

>kike
>denies the holocaust

>Anderson teaches his (mostly black and histpanic) congregation
Now I know you're a fucking disingenuous lying mental case, and so will everyone who can do even the most simple youtube search and see for themselves. You, and so many others are just gay, god hating, racist liberals who don't want no niggas in your bathhouse, and no amount of reason or statistics can change that.

He doesn't have a problem with miscegenation. He's right on the Jews and what-not, but I won't say he's based.

His grandmother is a jew. According to rabinic law he is a jew. Funny fact his wife is ALSO jewish.
I guess race-mixing is just for the goim?

>t. reprobate
i was not regected by God. God loves everyone. I only injected Jesus and he loved every minute of it

>says a faggot who want niggers in his daughter

Besides he doesn't love everyone. Some people on earth can't be saved(Matthew 12, Revelation 22)

Animals aren't capable of being judged for their sin, they can't sin animals are violent because of instinct this is a distinct species that can be judged for its sin, the bible says they're made to be destroyed. They're niggers, they look human but were cursed with their darkness because they only know sin.
I believe this means that niggers were human (white) but that they only knew sin and so were cursed, that's why they were made to be destroyed the darkness shows us who they are to distinguish us from them

well damn i guess despite 98% of what he says being completely unrelated to race and would go a long way towards fixing society looks like we're SOL once again thanks to stormfags and their purity spiralling and closet faggotry.

Have you got your DNA checjed to see how jewish you are?

That is what un utopia means. An ideal world. Why is that a bad thing?

Did you make all these autistic gifs and images?

user, you do realize that those words at the beginning of your verse are the name of the book you're referring to, yes? And that those verses aren't connected and thus not talking about the same animal, yes?

I really love how Christians are the first to cry cherry picking when you quote a whole chapter that declares how cucked their worldview is yet see no problem jumping across 3 different books thinking that this one sentence in each one somehow talks about the same thing.

>babby doesn't understand self-hating jews
>babby hasn't heard of David Cole

Not really. I don't see how i could be jewish given how i know my ancestry fairly well.

What that he says would fix society? Race mixing? Societal collapse? Letting in mexicans into US? Oh right, women not wearing pants. That's the shit we need to make sure is taken care of. Based niggas need to have easy access to dem snowbunnies.

I thought you were pulling the why worship a God who's violent argument

i tought God was all loving guess i am wrong. and save from what?

Its unrealistic naive thinking.

This notion that we would all be living like the jetsons if religion didn't "hold us back is false. Without Christendom there would have been no age of discovery or renaissance

Technocracy is a lie. Humans are psychologicaly spiritual animals. Not robots.

So I can only believe one book at a time? The beast of the field is mentioned over multiple books, but I can only believe what's said in one book at a time?
Do you use multiple sources for your school assignments?

God isn't violent, everything God does is good

>given how i know my ancestry fairly well.
>what us adoption
>what is adultery
>what is there only needs to be ine jew ever in your family tree to make you jewish
Just admit you're scared if finding out you're a jew

Yes everything he does is goid but he also does violence(see Revelation)

I sincerely doubt how i have any jew in me. I might do the test one day but they are fairly expensive currently. I'm not paying couple houndered zloty to some kike.

Also no crusades and shit... See you can mask the bad with the good but history is history and you have to look forward. It is doing science that gave us the computer and the explorative thinking. The age of discovery just alowed science to happen. And relegion is holding us back because we dont have to think anymore. Everything is in that stupid book