If you want to rustle some jimmies, bring this up. This makes perfect sense...

If you want to rustle some jimmies, bring this up. This makes perfect sense. Anyone that actually trains and shoots at people for a living would never use a bumpstock. They're gimmicks used by newbs.

americanthinker.com/articles/2017/10/vegas_gunmans_use_of_bump_stock_reduced_casualties.html

Exactly. They make an otherwise accurate rifle inaccurate and only serve as a novelty. Hitting someone with one, even just spray-and-pray, is no easy task. Firing accurately in full auto is hard enough (meant as supression, not accurate fire), let alone using a stock in which you have to pull forward on and keep applying pressure for it to work

All this talk about the bump stocks, conveniently forgetting that the NFA full auto rifle was his primary method during the Mandalay attack

awfully (((convenient))) dont you think

It's not that we think these items are worth a shit, it's that we realize the gun grabbers are human garbage and shouldn't be allowed to regulate anything at all. I wouldn't trust those shit stains to regulate the local fucking dog pound let anything at the federal level.

He didn't have any NFA items?

I agree. I'm saying they're retarded for thinking a bump stick did anything

wow, i was just cooking some pasta:

is it odd, the 'shooter' employed a firearm accessory that can be easily regulated? the shooter could have modified his weapon to fire automatically via innumerable modifications easily found on the open web. the shooter could have downloaded TAILS and went deep to onion gun sales sites, but chose bump-fire for his modification. WHY???

Imo, because he was a retarded fudd that thinks bumpfires are awesome

Imo it shows how green he was.

Conspiracys notwithstanding. Which I also wouldn't rule out

This just means that the REAL solution is to ban semiautos.

There is literally no reason for a civilian to own one. Just call the police ffs.

Gun ownership should disqualify you from voting. That would solve 99% of this country's problems overnight.

>if only the whole country was detroit

When you need help in seconds, the police are only minutes away.

Not to mention, why would I want to call a racist cop to come help that might shoot me for sport?

There's a reason commie places are ALWAYS shit holes. The entire line of thought is incoherent

Pretty sure he had lightning links

>WHY???

To play the devils advocate, I'm pretty sure he could still do more damage if he "properly" used the bump stock, assuming he trained with it enough.
>use the bump stock rifle and spray the whole magazine into the crowd
>maybe reload quickly if the crowd still hasn't dispersed enough
>exchange the bump stock rifle for one without it
>properly aim when shooting

He didn't use a bump stock. That is an obvious lie

This, full auto is just meant to keep heads down whilst others advance

If he wants to kill a bunch of people, all he has to do in a slight bit of modification to make his guns full auto. Why use a retarded bump stock if you plan do do illegal things anyways. Bump stocks are a half-assed full-auto mode for people who don't want to break laws.

fuck off shill
>i like to go fishing
>i live in an area with wild hogs
>do you want to join me?

>Trump is literally hitler!!
>Wtf guys do you want hitler to get in power??
Lefties man

>If he wants to kill a bunch of people
Could have easily achieved that body count with a truck of peace. This whole thing is a red herring. If you have a triple digit IQ you can come up with a way to kill a bunch of people. Our society isn't run like a prison

Or he could fly a plane into a building, make explosives, or whatever.
But the debate is over the effectiveness of the bump stock. And I'm pretty sure that a "full auto" spray into a crowd and then switching to semi auto shooting is more effective than semi auto from the start.

the funny thing is that hitler never banned guns

So you're a Lang n sheeit?

i wish i had a suppressor

>scared of hitler but idolizes stalin
also
checked

better buy them though before the cuckservatives ban them (don't forget, additional shit will probably be banned as well, that's how gun legislation usually works)

seriously fuck the GOP sometimes, gun rights was the one thing they were decent on and now. bannon better get us some replacements in by 2018.

Get one

Except the motherfucker wasn't aiming at individuals, but a large crowd that simulated automatic fire would be most useful.

im not sure im at the point in my budget where i could drop $500+ bucks on a suppressor and fees. someday...

>They're gimmicks used by newbs.
not even, they are literally just for fun