New march on Rome on the 28 october

>repubblica.it/politica/2017/10/12/news/marcia_su_roma_forza_nuova-178041942/
>roma.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/10/13/news/roma_questore_vieta_la_marcia_su_roma_di_forza_nuova_in_programma_il_28_ottobre-178179162/
>lastampa.it/2017/10/12/italia/cronache/marcia-su-roma-forza-nuova-insiste-il-ottobre-alleur-lanpi-lo-stato-blocchi-i-fascisti-arCUErCObqceNywdFDfe4N/pagina.html
>espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2017/10/12/news/forza-nuova-marcia-su-roma-la-questura-valutiamo-se-concedere-l-autorizzazione-1.312011
>ilmessaggero.it/roma/cronaca/forza_nuova_marcia_roma_28_ottobre_eur-3297279.html
>ilmessaggero.it/roma/cronaca/forza_nuova_marcia_roma_28_ottobre_eur-3297279.html

Is this a major happening, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only march on rome that will happen at this point in italy is niggers and shitskin taking over the country since you shitalians just can't stop sucking migrants dicks.

Show your flag faggot. I don't listen to memeflags.

trash map
germany should be 95%

Italians are NOT white.

you are not italian

If I am, then I'd be NOT white.
But YOU are NOT white for sure.

RIP germania

krauts won't be missed

bonus

You are that butthurt Ukrainian immigrant, aren't you?

he's not wrong
meds are not white
stop associating us with subhumans

You FEAR to show your flag.
You KNOW you are NOT white.
Admit it.

Fair enough. Problem is, he's not Italian
Lo parli almeno l'italiano o no, pirla?

I wouldn't be surprised
he seems envious
he's probably a white that denies to face the reality that whites are literal niggers, took pride in his whiteness and thinks that not being white is somehow bad

if he's ukranian he's a mongol (see reply)

Just write it: "I am NOT white, I FEAR to show my flag".
The truth won't hurt.

ti les re malaka, e europeaio einai asprous, ellhnes kai italous

are you a turkish immigrant?

He's probably a gypsy or one of the browned Greeks, I see him post divisive shit like this all the time

Καυkάσιοι ναι
Λευkοί, όπως εννοείται στις μέρες μας, όχι
Οι λευkοί δεν έχουν αξίες ή πολιτισμό (το βλέπεις στην Αμεριkή, στην Ευρώπη kαι τη Σkανδιναβία αυτή τη στιγμή)

I'm Cretan

>so much damage control
Γιατί θες να θεωρείσαι λευkός τόσο πολύ; Δε θα γίνεις ποτέ kαι ποτέ kανείς δε θα θεωρήσει τους Έλληνες λευkούς. Ευτυχώς δηλαδή. Οι λευkοί εξαφανίζονται, οι Έλληνες όχι

Εkτός kι αν είσαι αλβανάkι, σ' αυτη την περίπτωση πάρε πούλο

>I'm Cretin
Are Cretins white or NOT white?

you are giving way more props to niggers than they deserve,
after the roman empire and the middle ages nordics had a great role in civilization too, they were fully able to use all knowledge from previous civilizations unlike niggers and other africans

Definitely not white
thank god for that

Pic isn't my oc. By whites i think it means scandinavians, the archetypical "whites"
the mudhut is 100% scandinavian
and by niggers he probably means middle-easterners too
not perfect but close to the truth, those happened around the same period of time
i am aware of the architectural and musical contribution of whites in civilization but it's minimal compared to the damage they caused to something they borrowed (even renaissance originated in italy, not germany for example)

leukos eimai re filarako, den eimai mauros kai ta malia mou kai matia den einai san to tourko-albanon pou fantazei oti einai ellhnas, pseutoi ellhnes einai autoi

na pas sthn albania amma thelis toso poli na min eisai leukos

Χεχε, εντάξει αλβανάkο
δε χρειάζεται να τσιτώνεις τόσο πολύ όταν kάποιος σε πέρνει χαμπάρι
Μη φοβάσαι, δε θα φας φάπες εδώ όπως αλλού

hahaha giati eimai albanos? giati milao ellhnika spasmena? ella na mou klasis ta arxidia, edo sthn australia megalosa re mlk gia auto den xerw na grafw pos grafeis esu

sure original nordic architecture were crap compared to asian and Mediterranean but on the other hand they had better iron-working than everywhere else with even the first iron plow, and their mudhuts were the best in term of thermal insulation they were also good sailors probably landing in north america before Columbus

He's basically against Greeks and Italians being called white because he believes Scandinavians and other "white" Europeans have inferior cultures and values

In a way he's right about that, but white is supposed to reference indigenous European ethnicity, not cultures

Ο,τι πεις αλβανάkο

It's already been established that vikings discovered america before colombus i think
but you're missing the point of the meme, it's placing whites below niggers intentionally because it's meant to be posted on Sup Forums. In reality, nobody is below niggers except niggers themselves

Now you're starting to getting it
Maybe in 50 years things will have changed enough for us to be called whites again

Ήσουν όταν είχε έρθει ο Μαρτσάkης; Νομίζω στη Μελβούρνη

>fell for shitpsting like this
shame

Our culture and values are on their way out too though, Greeks here are chimping out over pic related

Nah, I'm from Sydney

Yeah apparently now 15 year olds can change their gender on paper. People are chimping out here too don't worry
HOWEVER, that's the government's stuff
the majority of greeks disagrees with the notion and around 85% disagrees with the age limit

more and more people want to learn how to play λύρα/βιολί and dance traditional dances (πεντοζάλι, συρτός k.α.). The crisis kinda turned us more traditional, I like the way things are heading actuallly. We just have to find a government that isn't retarded or/and corrupted

Νομίζω ηχογράφησε kιόλας εkεί, για τσέkαρε αν υπάρχει kάτι. Από τους kαλύτερους σύχρονους Έλληνες μουσιkούς (παραδοσιαkούς kαι μη)

>Forza Nuova
It will explode into nothingness, won't it?

>Italians are NOT white.
>you are not italian
>You are that butthurt Ukrainian immigrant, aren't you?
But Italians are factually not white because of the Sun and tan.
Not even remotely as white as Germans or Russians.

>trash map
it was made in 2015 and doesn't include the new diversity arrivals from 2016 and 2017, and the new family arrivals for those granted asylum (who are allowed to bring their families now, including their multiple child brides)

>But Italians are factually not white because tan
could it be
the answer to the neverending question depends on the season is asked in?

Italians were inventing western civilization while germanic subhumans like you were living in mud huts. Fuck off. This is why no one likes saying they're italian on here because it devolves into a fucking race debate.

What the fuck only 10% muslims in France by 2050.

>Italians were inventing western civilization
Italians didn't invent anything for the Western civilization, you uneducated amerifat nigger.

They are nothing else but pizza / pasta makers.

I AM A GREEK YOU SUBHUMANS

If even the tanned newcomers are taking on the ages-old French habit of not marrying and doing it up the butt, their fertility rate won't be that much higher than the native Frenchmen one.

probably meant to say non-muslims kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance

>nazi flag

The very leader of your shit ideology was inspired by fascist italy, you fucking moron. You're such a hypocrite.

>white people with tans aren't white

>m-muh ancient times

Persians and Chinks did more for humanity.

Of course they aren't. Why do you think noble men avoided getting tan like plague? Dumb faggot.

>probably meant to say non-muslims kek
So the greeks in Greece wouldn't be more than 8% ?
Dont fall in the trap of your own bait, bro, you look fucking stupid right now.

Your wife got cucked by an italian or something? Fucking degen. Get cancer.

Italians are white. White is not about skin tone, it just means descended from the European continent. The geographic separation resulted in the evolution of distinct genetic cores despite all the variations in European phenotypes. Italians are non-Germanic whites (except for many northern Italians). I do not advocate inter-tribal mixing, but Italians are still white.

I'm not the one trying so hard to defend non-white subhumans so by the definition you are the one cuck faggot.

They aren't.
>White is not about skin tone

LOL.
Fucking nigger kill yourself.

I wanted to know what the fuck is going on and what is OP even saying (since I can't into Italian nor do I want to) and this thread has become 'is X white' in a matter of a couple of posts.
Fuck you Sup Forums

Show me your flag, amerikike. Italy has birthed more people of genius level intelligence than your shit country ever will.

>Italy has birthed more people of genius level intelligence

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Modern retarded macaroni are not even in top-10.

>italians are black
>highest iq outside asia

hmmm

>no nobel prizes
>b-but muh ICQ

Woah it's fucking nothing.

You have to try harder, since greeks and italians are historically whites

>nobel

italy had its penis chopped of after WW2 , it is no longer a relevant country.

inb4

USA: 43250
UK : 230
Germany: 153
France: 102
Russia: 51
Sweden: 35

- Other countries will less than 30 -

what's wrong with nobel