So? What is it Sup Forums?

So? What is it Sup Forums?

If it was his room he would have had the key.

The man was a nigger

If it was his room he wouldn't have knocked, unless he had other people in it and didn't have his key

Maybe he was with his wife or something and he went to the room thinking it was his, heard the TV or something but the key wasn't working so he knocked?

The real suspicious thing is he went to the elevator, because it shows he knew he wasn't on the right floor.

The elevator was already at the floor because he came with it

He would have still kept looking for his room though

He went back down the elevator. No one accidentally goes to the wrong floor.

Maybe he was going down to the lobby to get a new keycard made

I've done it before, tower block where every floor looks the same, friend gave me his keys, I got off at the wrong floor and tried to open some random's door

That's not true. Sometimes people walk off the elevator a couple floors before theirs with someone else who selected a different floor.

True.

Honestly why does this girl have to be such a crazy bitch? The dude made a mistake, it's not like he tried to break in. He knocked and then realized he was wrong and left. If it was a nigger he would've forced his way in and then raped and killed her before she could even get to the phone. Maybe she shouldn't open the door when not expecting guests if she's such a paranoid cunt.

This. I’ve fucked up rooms before. If you stay in hotels enough it is bound to happen. Then you realize you are 2 floors down and go back to the elevator.
>just lock your door you cunts. Those things are made of heavy duty shit in modern hotels. I’m pretty sure they have metal inside.

>If it was his room he wouldn't have knocked
this

Was it Stephen Paddock?

He didn't have a French accent yet had a baguette up his arse.

Why would you knock on your own door?

I work security for hotel with 14 floors and basically watch security cameras for eight hours a day.

People forget which floor their on all the time, especially when they first check-in. Some people are dyslexic and constantly get their room number mixed up. Most are just drunk guest that think one door looks close enough to their door.

this situation has happened to me before when i was sharing a hotel room and lost my key. i walked to the elevator as well so i could ask the front desk which room i was checked in under.

he looked like a spook?

She's a woman and easily frightened.

I've left my room without the key and knocked to have my parents let me in before

If my friends or family were inside and I didn't have a key.

He's probably autistic and felt uncomfortable that she was still standing in the hallway watching him so he hightailed it out of there on the elevator to escape the increasingly uncomfortable situation.

Nigga no-one knocks on their own door

Is there a 13th floor?

just to ruin this for op

he was white cis scum

also op only responded once. So this is a shill thread

Just report and ignore.

This is such an obvious fucking answer though. I thought this at the very beginning.

This

This

A nigger who apologized.

Unless you high bro

i did.

idk if other anons know about this or they are just fuckign lazy and dont report. i feel like a lot of threads like these shouldn't make it past 3 post's. I mean it's not even political in any way

he didn't rape her so he obviously was a white male and needed to be arrested

>What made the woman so suspicious of the man?

Because she is a woman.

The preconceptions and stereotypes pushed on her from a young age like conspiracies that the world is run by a patriarchy and all men are rapist and saying hello is a unwanted micro-aggression which is on par with rape and murder.

maybe that.

yeah, and almost no one cares about staying on it. Only seniors have every complained.

That's not true at all, people knock on their own doors all the time. Not everyone staying in the room always leaves with a keycard and have to rely on guest in the room to let them in.

>>If it was his room he wouldn't have knocked
>this

not true in all cases. perhaps hes traveling with friends/family and did not have enough keys/left his key because there is someone already in his room.

if he was a rapist/murderer/bad guy what would he get from just knocking on a random person's door and then leaving?

he did not try to get inside through coercion or force, he apologized and left .

so what was his secret grand plan?

JUST knock on the door, confuse a random person, and leave? BRILLIANT.

I don't think anyone is asking the real question here: if the woman is so suspicious of people that she would call security after he left, why would she open the door in the first place? That's just fucking retarded. Does she have a rape fantasy? Is she so mad that she didn't get raped that she calls security just to ruin his day?

Why would he knock.. if he knew it was his own room?

He would not just have gone down the elevator but maybe look at some room nearby

>not true in all cases. perhaps hes traveling with friends/family and did not have enough keys/left his key because there is someone already in his room.
riddle setup gives the impression it's a single room

>if he was a rapist/murderer/bad guy what would he get from just knocking on a random person's door and then leaving?
she wasn't attractive enough

It was the closet.

You can always tell the forever alone virgins who automatically assume that if it is his room there must be no one else in it.

It was her bathroom.

Knocked on the door he should have been able to open with his room key.

>riddle setup gives the impression it's a single room
No it doesn't

>No it doesn't
Yes it does.

mabey his wife hade the key

What part of the riddle supposedly gives that impression?

He didn't raped her.

this.

>What part of the riddle supposedly gives that impression?
>her hotel room

Alright, now I'm certain you're retarded

>Alright, now I'm certain you're retarded
Not an argument.

Does common core leave out reading comprehension?

Don't hotel doors have those small viewing holes so you can see who's at the door? Why would she open the door for a strange man? It's not like you can't talk through the door.

So? You say "my home", not "the home of my father, his wife, his wife's son, his dog, and me". Doesn't mean the don't live there.

He was a nigger

>So? You say "my home", not "the home of my father, his wife, his wife's son, his dog, and me". Doesn't mean the don't live there.
These riddles are literally autism tests, they filter out retards like you who are too sheltered to read the situation for what it is

This is BS. I've left the wife in the hotel room while I nip out to collect things before. If I wasn't the kind of guy that made sure that I had everything before leaving then I could have ended up in the situation where the wife and room key are inside the room while I'm outside having to knock on the door.
This shit is really common for teenagers with their parents. They can't sit still and have to go explore yet they leave the key with the parents because they are the authority figures so they get locked out of their rooms. Combine this with being female and they could end up in completely the wrong hotel trying to enter the right number before realizing that they don't recognize the place at all.

Women who call the cops over literally nothing are cancer and there is no saving them.

It's autists who cant make assumptions. An autist reads the story and assumes that because only two people are mentioned only two people exist. A normal human being might assume that she shares the room with someone else or that he is knocking on a door to a room that he shares with another person. Being able to read between the lines is the opposite of autism, you retard.

It asks why the woman was suspicious, it doesn't claim she was acting rational. Plus it's better to be safe, you never know. But in the end it's a just a stupid website with a stupid riddle.

The woman is blind.
>This is a datamining thread btw.
Hi,Langleyfags

>It's autists who cant make assumptions.
There's no need to make assumptions, the riddle implies it's a single room.