What happens here?

what happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3z_mdaQ5ac
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Minnesota: exactly like where I live in Tasmania. Trust me don't come here the "friendly people" will murder you
>missouri
caves and hunting, don't go anywhere fucking near the cities though
>illinois
hahahahahahahaa!! *inhale* hahahahahahhaha!!! *opinion redacted cause I was white*
>indiana: pic related
>ohio
ohio is ok.
>nebraska
corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn.
>dakotas
hell

Corn and church picnics

worse than africa

nothing. it's a terrible shithole
we're all incredibly depressed and drink away our sorrows
you'd hate it here

assholes voted for Trump

vast majority of the manufacturing and agriculture that supports the most powerful country on the planet.

protip- if you wanted to fuck up the USA real bad pic related is how you'd do it. without the midwest/great lakes America starves to death.

>muh corn
>breadbasket of the most powerful country in the world
>helped trump win the election
>home to George lincoln Rockwell, Walt Disney, Henry Ford, the wright brothers, Mike "putting fags in body bags" Pence
>not blacked or beaned to shit like the south or Texas
>not libed or queerd to shit like New England
>best college rivalries
>great work ethic
>have containment cities for niggers
>industrial heart of America
>cheap shit
>kings island and cedar point
>many states have chill gun laws
>only reason why America isn't a third world shithole

Wouldn't live anywhere else in this country

A lot of sister fucking.

After you get out of cities:

Wide swaths of open land a lot, but not all used for farming.

People work, they laugh,fight,dance,eat drink and be merry, hunt fish, give zero fucks about Washington, they pay taxes, raise families, then they invariably die.

But most instances they die happy without regrets having lived a basic yet fulfilling and rich existence. Without being overwhelmed with politico bullshit, and memes.

Dumb yankcucks who voted for a nigger twice.

Failed industry towns because of outsourcing and liberal mayors

I don't consider the Dakotas, Nebraska and Kansas to be midwestern, but I'm also from Indiana so to me they seem western.

> IIInois

aesthetic

>Dakotas
Muh indians
>nebraska
The same flat highway for 500 miles. literally drives you insane. Stops at mctowns every 100 miles or so.
>kansas
Sister-fucking
>minnesota
Lakes and boomers
>iowa
Muh corn
>missouri
Literally niggers
>wisconsin
YEW WANT CHEESE ON THAT?
>Illinois
90% of the state is comfy, nigs ruin it
>indiana
Armpit of the midwest. Decent gun laws
>michigan
Niggers muslims and horse flies in the south, militias and white men in the north
>ohio
Nobody really knows

what happens in a lefty pol brain?

>impliying that lefties have more brain than a jellyfish.

dam straight. and we will again in 2020 2024 2028

t.Quadroon

Midwest is basically the real America.

heroin and obesity

I'm 100% white dumb yank cuck and so are my fellow southerners. The south is the whitest place on earth

Also we're the real America dumb yankcuck

German immigrants.

>Nobody really knows
We shoot squirrels, which made you puss out in fighting us during the Civil War.

I think you mean decided the 2016 election, saving the white race

Nobody asked you Cletus Tyrone Mcjamalson

Mostly white people stuff, pretty friendly area aside from a handful of inner city blocks in a few cities

they are western

t. S. Dakotafag

MI-fag here, live in Oakland county and everyone just kind of minds their own business. The whole state is really comfy, nothing really happens here as long as you don't go to Detroit, Pontiac, etc.
Oh, and we all drive like assholes. Seriously, if you're not from here, don't fucking drive, we don't want your pussy shit on our roads. Just because it's snowing out doesn't mean you drive 5 under the speed limit.

Wisconsin is pretty based. Just stay away from the southern parts of the state like Milwaukee and Madison.

>home to the best NFL team known to mankind

South: settled by English, French and Spaniards imported monkeys.

East: Settled by English and French left brain degeneracy.

West: Settled by Jews abject degeneracy

Midwest: Primarily settled by German, Dutch,Scandinavian Scott Irish, Slavic

Hard working independent conservative created industrial revolution by demand alone, was the manufacturing mecca of America until the Jews dismantled it.

Coincidentally pic related.

Minnesota > Wisconsin

comfy white living, fuck off we're full

you said wisconsin but then implied the patriots

Nothing
Also fuck off we're full

>kansas
>sister fucking

Found the east coast faggot. Kansas isn't hillbilly at all.

>>michigan
>Niggers muslims and horse flies in the south

Why does Michigan get condemned for one county?
You see the only purple county in the state?
That's Detroit and also where all the muslims live.

good post

>one county
visited albion once, niggers everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=F3z_mdaQ5ac

Iowan here

Nothing

No need to bring Dearborn, Michigan into the mix, user

This.

It's terrible. No need for you to come here or look further into the subject.

All the things you know about us, highest IQ region in USA, highest productivity per hour, most productive hours per week, high alcohol consumption, mostly German population - all this makes our life horrible. Don't come here.

Minnesota is the Sweden of America

/thread

It's true, we do have niggers all over the place; but they're Michigan niggers. They're almost human.
When was the last time you heard of a chimpout in Michigan? Detroit doesn't count, because come on. It's fucking Detroit.

Minnesota is a nice place. Too many swedes and somalis though.

then wisconsin must be france or something since it's blacker

the dakotas are 10x better states than texas and have better gun laws to boot.

>They're almost human

The missouri river is the great dividing line.6 more days until pheasant season, bro.

Michigan reporting in. Bad roads and lakes always in the way happens here.
I really want to live in very north North Dakota.

>Kings Island
My nigga

Michigan nigs are some of the worst in the whole country man. It's still a great state despite them though.
Sure but Wisconsin is also more blue collar and not as cucked.

Incest.

No you don't. Worked near williston for a year. Since the money dried up, there are no redeeming factors.
Yeah. My grandpa married his cousin in the early 1900s. Its the best explanation of why I visit this board.

>anything more blue collar than the mining industry
uhhh lol?
>not as cucked
sure you say that now but madison and killwaukee have been changing that for a while.

I heard people there leave their cars running outside restaurants and stores because it so fucking cold in winter, true?

Farming and rustbelt manufacturing cities. Cheap to live in, with the state capitals being mostly the only growing major cities. Lots of suburbs. Pretty much every state here is a byword for average or boring in Hollywood and the media. Chicago is probably the #3 city in the country, but is a hellhole. The heart of America.

dixie and texas LARPers are the worst
>south: pic related
>texas: "fucking BASED tejanos (beaners)!!!"

You guys literally have a Congressman that's a black supremacist muslim lol

you'll get yours soon enough

Paint dries. Grass grows. For the most part, out side of hellhoes like Chicongo. Just the way we like life. Not exciting.

Sorry user, you’re thinking of Kentucky/Vitginia/Tennessee

That would be the reputation of the south, you know...cousin marriage and Appalachian tendencies and whatnot.

Stay mad yankcucks. The south will rise again and gas all you yankcucks.

Uhhh Nebraska isn't flat at all. Its rolling hills. With some sand dunes in part of the state.

I be really out here cacklin at u white homos! Talkin bout the midwest like u Kno. But all u do is talk. 20k on my wrist. That speaks for itself. 20k on my wrist. Don't worry, I Kno what time it is.

This

Kansas is a super underrated state. Excluding Topekek Kansas towns are comfy as fuck and the people are super nice.

Mfw richfag living/working in leawood.

Stay away from the west half of the state if you live in the city. Williston and all oil towns are cancerous pits. Fargo and Grand Forks are some of the nicest towns in the country.

You're just aping lefty memes, my dude. Nebraska is indeed a very, very long drive; I made two or three roundtrips between Denver and Omaha in college. It's one of the most peaceful and serene landscapes in America, but like all of the midwest, sometimes interrupted by extremely dramatic storms.

not really, midwesterners arent the most attractive bunch

The Midwest and Pennsylvania are probably the best places in America to live in if you're European. Far safer then California and Texas which are now spic colonies.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

Again, that would be the south. It comes from intermarriage among elites during slavery and hideen valleys in Appalachia. Don't confuse us with them.

True.

Even your niggers are inferior down south. It truly is amazing how shit tier your land, culture, and politics are down there.

More like because the ice on my neck is so cold FUCK NIGGA. When the last time u had cabbage soup? Never. 20k on my wrist. It's my time.

Are cuckfederates the most pathetic group of people

>Ohio
>Ohio's colony
Kek

No you won't. The midwest is the south done right.

truly, despite all our differences in this great nation of ours, we can agree on one thing

Fuck the South

>home to the best NFL team known to mankind

You had me until this. Still watching the nigger felon league? Neck yourself.

>Wisconsin
Madison is a shitty town filled with liberal faggotry.
Milwaukee is just Chiraq-North.
Basically a decent state short of a few liberal pockets. Better like cheese, that’s going to be on the menu 24/7.

Lawrence here.

Kill me plz

I'm honestly glad to be Pennsylvanian, us and Midwesterns are truly the superior group of America. Why do you think most European immigrants move to our areas? Nobody wants to live in a nigger and spic shithole like the southern areas.

People do that in northern MN too. Northern MN is paradise if you can handle the cold. It's like Canada without all the gay.

What happens here? AMERICA HAPPENS HERE

Least you're not in JC.

No you are pic related average yank cuck
Stay mad.

Germany + France = Midwest

Man I don't get the love people have for Wisconsin, when I went there it felt very similar Indiana except a hell of alot colder and more snow. Plus no pork tenderloin.

Soda turns into "pop."

Sort of.

In Indiana, can confirm

Uh no. We just went to Minneapolis Friday to pick up a car and the level of faggotry in that town outweighs anything Milwaukee and Madison can throw at you combined.
Coupled with some of the worst interstate systems surrounding a decently sized metro area and just kill me now.

Kansas is a pretty cool place honestly. Drove there and spent a month. Everyone told me I’d get bored and want to blow my brains out but to me that’s the charm. People are pretty nice, not too many nogs. A lot less Mexicans than where I am now. I would go back, shit, I would move there if I could. Nice lakes, good camping. Where my Kansas posters at?

Yup. Full AF. Except for Nebraska, they’ll take anyone, vacant land for days, and driving across that god forsaken state is like having a root canal without novacaine.

>only """"""soda""""""" taint is WI
leave it to Fudgepacker fans

Weird. I'm from MN and I hear soda a lot more than pop
Minneapolis is a black hole. Never go there if you want to really enjoy Minnesota.

Yes. In Alabama all pop turns into 'coke'. Cousin asked me if I wanted a coke. 'Why yes I would'....Hands me a Sprite or something else every time.

Wisconsinite here,
It's sort of like Indiana. around 50% of the state is covered by forests though with around 5% of it being marshland. We have a lot more wildlife here in Wisconsin. It's a nice state though, just stay out of certain areas in Milwaukee or you will be attacked by niggers. Otherwise, it's a very nice friendly farming state.