PIPE BOMB ATTACK AT CIVIL WAR REENACTMENT CEDAR CREEK VA

All my Dixie-anons get in here the SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.

>whsv.com/content/news/BREAKING-Civil-war-reenactment-evacuated-after-suspicous-device-found-450931943.html

JEW MEDIA SILENT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXxSvNpmBIc
youtube.com/watch?v=ng1B5GiW7vM&feature=youtu.be
nbc12.com/story/36599976/fbi-investigating-after-suspicious-device-found-at-civil-war-reenactment-site
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2853
whsv.com/content/news/BREAKING-Civil-war-reenactment-evacuated-after-suspicous-device-found-450931943.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pukKZIlTEDo
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
youtube.com/watch?v=OFY5K523iko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hearing rumors that the pipe bomb was modified with a bump stock to turn it into an automatic explosive

Get the word out! To arms, to arms! The Aggression of the North will not stand, Honor will be redeemed by blood if need be.

Thread theme music.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jXxSvNpmBIc

BAN ALL ASSAULT GATLINGS
THE FOUNDING FATHERS DID NOT INTEND FOR US TO SLAUGHTER ENTIRE TEPEES OF TREE NIGGERS PER MINUTE

course the jew media is silent

nice

Big if big!

please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white

A dispatch from our brave southern brothers from the front. Two suspects still on the lose.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ng1B5GiW7vM&feature=youtu.be

bomb not at planned parenthood... and not at the NAACP

>media will never care

FBI has taken control if investigation one pipe bomb was made "safe" by VA bomb squad.

forgot link

>nbc12.com/story/36599976/fbi-investigating-after-suspicious-device-found-at-civil-war-reenactment-site

>TN fag, reporting in
Don't make me come over there, VA. Handle your shit, boys.

The calm before the storm is over. WAR we are going to WAR, CIVIL WAR! Europe you are on your own.

if any part of the world is our lost twin its the south in america, this rustles my jimmies

Additional dispatches from the front.

>
Lisa Hagans15 hours ago

SUSPICIOUS DEVICE
10/14/17 17:07 (MIDDLETOWN - 155.295;155.01) DELAYED, CAPT 12 & FCSO ON SCENE, EXPLOSIVE DEVICE FOUND NEAR CIVIL WAR REENACTMENT EVENT; CLOSES US 11 [VIR020]
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2853
Incidents Page Network

>>whsv.com/content/news/BREAKING-Civil-war-reenactment-evacuated-after-suspicous-device-found-450931943.html
>>>>cock neck did it!!

Cock neck you gets what is coming to you!

We are joined by blood and honor

pic related

he is gonna get shot by an Alpha white girl lol
>get some :)

NC (by the grace of God) reporting in!
youtube.com/watch?v=pukKZIlTEDo
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

Thanks for the updates user!

Nice dude nc represent

>When the North and South will band together to remove the worst coast
this is surreal

Picture of the suspect conspirator in a getaway car

Looks like I finally get to be the first to say this:

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

We can not keep letting him get away with this shit.

Beat you by 28 seconds tripfag.

Seriously? If so, looks pretty betafag. Antifa confirmed.

Nevermind. Apparently some meme I'm not familiar with.

WAIT LOL

MURDOCH MURDOCH WERE RIGHT ?

BAHHHAHAHAHAHA
YES THIS TIMELINE IS THE BEST !

We are brothers indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=OFY5K523iko

>wew

lurk more senpai

Is that pink dress?

what about this meme?

This must be your second day here. Just remember, you're here forever.

What a crock of shit australia wasn't even a fucking country during the US civil war and when we did become a country it was far more common to see the red ensign and not the blue.
>south our brothers
Not even fucking close mate

>TFW you will never form up and charge the yankee center for god and country.

Why live?

you sound like a tough guy you swore, i said lost, if your knickers are in bunch because i didnt mention new zealand maybe its because you should go back?

Piss off nigger aussies and southerners are cut from the same cloth. Best foreigners I've ever had the pleasure of hosting.

>civil war reenactment

Jesus christ if this Vegas attack was partially an attack on Trump then I can see things like this becoming really big really quick.

I'd recommend staying away from anything non liberals do for the rest of the year and any major cities. To be honest I'm worried about the November 4th thing because rural areas will easily be taken in weeks by any organization. Basically anyone in the rust belt could be killed if they wanted to.

Probably just a LARP though. I think most of the newer elite don't want anything like that and just want to win over the world in their empire through transhumanist bullshit. That and people like Trump are on our side. Probably have some other hidden allies as well.