Hillary Clinton is booed as she arrives at Swansea University

youtu.be/Vp0LcnOhjBI

Hillary Clinton is booed as she arrives at Swansea University. Still waves and smiles. lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2R01k4SXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"No, Mrs. Clinton, they're saying "boo-k" I guess they really like your national bestseller!"

cant wait for that demon 2 die already
>human pest

By about 12 people. Anyhow, that's quite a warm welcome by Swansea standards!

Fuck Swansea University then if they booed my girl. Never even heard of that shitty school before.

Kek, she is being booed as well. Somebody shouted "Fascist!"

What about John from Swansea?

>they're saying boo-urns!

They are saying Boo-urns
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2R01k4SXI

All of the shit in the uk drains towards Swansea.

I'll have you know that's the second-best law school in Wales

John's dead......John is dead!!!

Kek

>second-best
So they have something in common with Hillary then

What the hell is swansea?

The second best in Wales.....that's quite a back-handed compliment!

Wales? What the fuck is that bitch doing in Great Britain? She is nothing.

I was saying boo-urns.

Errr.....look on a map maybe? Google it? Lazy bugger!

shudda chanted lock her up

I remember a Brit saying a few weeks ago that Hillary was coming and asked for things to say. This must have been the place.

Thank god that we didn't get that Merkel.

Look man, most people won't see the video or hear the audio. All they will see is the photo of her smiling and waving above some news article. This kind of shit is basic psy-op.

Whilst you on the other hand are very important, I'm guessing?

kek

You're so last year! Get with the program!

WAAALES

At least I don't get booed when I go to a university, or have a shitty book with only excuses on it, or lose an election when I had every single media outlet on my side, or lose to a negro who didn't win the popular vote, yeah, I'm better than that whore.

>Roman Reigns has a better chance of getting over than her

IT WAS HER TURN

Whales unite
Whales, we will fight
Whales will go on eating plankton Whales are nice
Whales full of spice
And we don't like being wanked on

Based Welsh sheepshaggers at it again.

God just die already you fucking cunt.

I don't think you realise how stupid all that sounds. I suggest you read out loud that post, as you look in a mirror, and try to keep a straight face!

>Still waves and smiles
Well of course she does. Pictures don't convey sound, so ant pics taken can be used to write a nice spin article about how she was warmly welcomed.

That's what Hillary did, look how well she is right now. She's a failure, she had every tool at her hand to win an election and she wasn't able to do it, she built a political reputation for decades only for an amateur to take all of it away, she lost to Obama even when she had the popular vote, she failed and it's now an old angry cunt. The only remarkable thing she did was marrying to the USA president, nothing more. Even Sanders had better chances of winning.

You seem to be quite spiteful. Ever wondered why? That's a rhetorical question, the answer is for yourself. Out.

I just hate mediocrity, she was mediocre in her campaign, I'm not mediocre in my life, my spite is justified. How can you even defend her?

Why in the living shit does people gather to watch a nobody enter a building?

So they can boo, apparently

Kek

What a kind, compassionate woman to have patience like that.

ah my femboys from Sup Forums folder grows

Based Bards as always
In Bongistan they cheer for her
Live you lads, you're always welcome here if we can't properly wall you off from the rest of that godforsaken island

Her security guards discourages a normal Swansea welcome

Except the shitskins right Nigel? You keep them for your girls don't you?

>Wales
>Great Britian
Watch your tongue

I mean the island, why is she there? She doesn't have business in that side of the planet. Or is it because her horrid book? I don't know

What does she want with the Welsh? She's knows something we don't.

Wales

>12 college kids commit mass suicide, evidence suggest students shot selves in back of the head and heart from 400 meters away with .50 caliber bullets.

funny they have to use the sirens to cover the boos XD

Her job is basically acting. Kayfabe is the only thing she's good at.

Those people get it.

WHY BONER WHY?!

What a precious moment that was... I give thanks and praise KEK