Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archangel#Roman_Catholic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>immediately tries to talk her way out of the fight
Goddesses are the worst

also
>killing demon child war prisoners
fucked up

What I got out of this is that the Goddess tribe are an even greater tier of assholes

So is that actually Denzel wanting a loli goddess or did niggerstream fuck up and the goddess would have prefered a younger man?

>Goddesses are all cowardly backstabbing bitches

Who'd have thunk it.

That seemed to already be hinted at when Ban asked them to revive Elaine, though it's hard to be certain since Mel is a demon too.

It was just a joke bro! Mastema said everyone would laugh at it.

Get if fags? Ass >> Tits.

What's wrong with killing demon children? They're just going to grow into demons.

They're such a cute couple.

End.

How will he job this time

>it's a good guys were the bad guys all along episode

>Ten Commandments
>Seven Deadly Sins
>Four Great Angels

Running out of naming schemes much?

No you retard. It's a "everyone does fucked up shit" chapter

Well we haven't seen Mel for a few chapters I think, might be back.

Is it really so evil when you're backstabbing and killing the children of LITERAL SOUL-DEVOURING DEMONS?

Why have a treaty with them in the first place them?
If you sign shit then it's the good position to uphold your part of it
Also a creature can never be considered evil for acting on their natural instincts

Well the notable religious numbers I guess should include the four horsemen of the apocalypse, unless that's the angels.

>I'll say this right from my ass. You're fucking dead.

What did she mean by this?

deyre chilluns dey dindu nuffin!

>tfw all are Biblical themes

Demon apologists can leave now

She's a necrophiliac?

Micaiah, Gabriel, Raphaela, and some girl version of Uriel.

I love how smug she looks here.
>Yeah, look at my huge tiddies I'm a big goddamn deal
>Refuses to work with the humans
>Condescendingly crushes the demons only to desperately back-peddle and bargain

It's fun how despicable the Goddess clan is so far but it's weird that the honorable old dude would put so much faith in her. I have to assume there is more to his plan. Otherwise this was just a hamfisted way to write off a character and cram some exposition into the narrative.

>Goddesses and Demons decided to kill humanity together
>lol joke we actually want all of it
>i-i-it was just a prank bro

I fucking hate niggerstream translations

that's one [pure] haircut

Can't say I didn't see this coming from the guy who made the Seven Deadly Sins good, the Holy Knights bad for most of the first arc, and are still pretty douchey in general, and the Ten Commandments the big big bads

It shows that the insignificant mortals know nothing of their holy overlords. The arrogance of pitiful insects can be surprising.

Shouldn't they all be girl versions or will the top echelon be a bunch of buff angel dudes?

If so I desperately want one of them to be smug incarnate and have a glorious pride-off with Escanor.

Is it a mistranslation or does this chapter confirm the existence of an abramaic god and the goddesses are basically just his angels?

I want to say yes, but this is niggerstream we're talking about

It's not going to be a 'Oh noes humans have the potential to be greater than Demons or Angels, we gotta kill em!' twist, is it?

They're biblical references

>GOD becomes a literal character
>Escanor is still unimpressed

I just put girl versions of their names except Uriel. Okay Gabriel is gender neutral actually but not the point.

He can be the sole boy and blonde.

>You killed my child, prepare to die.

I don't think he put much faith into it, just that it was a last resort.

>He can be the sole trap

Ftfy.
He'll fight Gowther.

Let's not hate on Nerobasta too much now. She refused the request to take on the demons, and therefore didn't backpedal. Nerobasta only wanted to leave, but was blocked by demons who attacked her. After she failed to defeat them, then she started trying to talk. Now the question is if the vessel is destroyed, does the goddess die?

Why wouldn't Escanor be the god?

pls be gowther vs fraudrin

Most probably yes, since she's connected.

>The future of mankind is looking bleak!!!

Yeah, no. Fuck you. You conveniently came up with some bullshit to write off Escanor for now but the fact of the matter is that he can wipe them all out with his hands tied behind his back with no effort. There is no threat as long as he's in the story.

>bisected body falling down a cliff
Confirmed alive. Exact same thing happened to Mera.

I get where you're coming from but her tits were full of evil, dude. Let it go.

She a worst.

Probably dead after the sword got destroyed

>916x1300
There is no bullshit, Escanor using his full power will literally burn down the entire kingdom if he returns.

good thing their leader isn't there, that looks like honest hatred.

Is this going to turn into Bleach with every holy Knight having a Goddess as the source of their ability?

>You conveniently came up with some bullshit to write off Escanor
This has been as aspect of his character since he first appeared in the Vampire side story. They had to knock him out with Gowther's mindfuck arrow so he wouldn't get too worked up and burn everything to the ground.

Who are the four great angels?
Gabriel
Lucifer
seraphim?
Michael

No the Goddesses are dicks why should they help ants?

Lucifer is the demon king
The rest are these en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archangel#Roman_Catholic

latter seems far more likely

Gabriel, Michael, Raphael and Uriel

See

Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, Uriel.

huh, Don't know how I missed that.

Satan not Lucifer.

He's probably the King anyways.

inb4:
>the four noble truths
>the 72 virgins
>the 41 sexual positions

She was gimped too. She'll probably return when the Goddesses get their bodies back.

Is there any fucking manga in existence that's as big a JOB CITY as this pile? Not even Bleach characters are this useless and there's a million of them.

Twelve Apostles
Seven Heavenly Virtues

It was only self defense. We really don't know much more.

>Not even Bleach characters are this useless
how generous of you

>JOB
You're misusing this word. Nerobasta LOST.

>Soul eating monsters
>Good
Shiki apologist pls go

Mel confirmed scumbag?

>four great angels are men
>all the mooks are women

What is this, Ah My Goddess?

Not all Shiki bad. It was the Kirishikis, Gakct, and the Werewolves retarded plan that forced people into a shitty situation. Homo Natsuno became so nihilistic cause his crush killed him that he just wanred the village to burn.

Lucifer is Merlin. Her Sacred Treasure's title is Morning Star.

Satan is their king then.

Satan and Lucifer are two different angels.

The goddesses asked Ban to kill Mel. What if they were trying to purge of the commandments plaguing him instead of actually trying to get rid of him?

They must know he can be resurrected.

I know that's why I said he's the king.

Probably believe if they kill him off for godd the'll ensure total dominion over the world.

All the Goddesses were scared of Mel.

P U R E

That's a possibility. I wonder where Nakaba will take this "goddesses are evil" plot, considering it incriminates Mel and Merlin by extension.

>goddesses had 3000 years to repopulate and take over the world and did fucking nothing
>also don't do anything about 10 commandments

Aah yes, the good guys stagnate as usual.

Law=Holy=Stagnation=Decay=Nukes

Demons=Darkness=Chaos=Change=Innovation

Merlin is not confirmed goddess.

>also don't do anything about 10 commandments
They sealed them, which is more than anyone else did. They also don't lost their bodies, so they can't do shit at the moment.

But she's confirmed Mel's oldest conspirator and knew that the Sins were only created to kill the Commandments. A secret they hid from every other member.