Brit/pol/ (user/pol/)

Fuck WN and other tripcunts edition

>New anti-Brexit party hopes to capture UK politics centre ground
ft.com/content/ec334a98-af55-11e7-aab9-abaa44b1e130

>Positive discrimination at the BBC, who knew?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/12/bbc-battle-female-comedians-panel-shows-tokenism-john-lloyd/

>Iran blamed for Parliament cyber-attack
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41622903

>Philip Hammond calls EU Negotiators "The Enemy", and then goes back on it
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41608243

>EU prepares to probably try and take the piss again with a bad deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41604675

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>Medical student convicted of indecent assault for grabbing Tinder date's breasts with 'excessive force' during sex
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/junior-doctor-convicted-indecent-assault-tinder-date-grab-breasts-sex-philip-queree-jersey-a7996126.html#gallery

>Homes are not assets to be passed onto children says minister
theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/12/labour-accuses-tories-of-reviving-dementia-tax-after-ministers-property-remarks

>Barnier: Not enough progress in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41585430

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXgYNo624-I
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4008698/It-feels-right-parent-Mother-s-videos-breastfeeding-FOUR-YEAR-OLD-son-cause-storm-online-admits-people-shocking.html
strawpoll.me/14155052
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ban me

Fuck tripcunts

>Dumb slag

tbqh thats the thing like i said im 18 and fucked like 1 middle class slag in sixth form but thats about the extent of my love life. Shes like a European catholic or something who makes hitchens look like a fucking degenerate. She said she fucking hates drugs and looked at me like i was satan when i took the piss saying i did coke. she laughed it off tho just seemed very strange

Bloody Brit/pol/

This bloody place's a bloody shithole
No bloody discussion, just bloody trolls,
On lonely minds it takes a tole
In bloody Brit/pol/.

The bloody threads are bloody bad,
Bloody mairposter's bloody mad,
It makes the brightest bloody sad,
In bloody Brit/pol/.

Bloody anime, and bloody peados,
With thought the bloody anonymongs do dispose,
The bloody mods should bring this place to a bloody close,
In bloody Brit/pol/.

Everything's so bloody depressing,
The bloody moderation policy leaves us guessing,
The tolerance of anime needs reassessing
In bloody Brit/pol/.

Who /trousered/ here

Nth for BASED POLES

Cheers for dedicating the thread to me.

Anons>Rimmer>>>Pubes>>>>>>>>>Eddie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WN

Reminder that the white race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on earth

You’re not white.

For those who haven't seen it. youtube.com/watch?v=pXgYNo624-I

Yes I am.

see:

I was thinking about him the other day while watching some anti-gay Ugandan preacher and remembered that if he came to Uganda it would be life in jail/death.

>anglo

None of you are white, nay, not even one.

Disgusting CP.

honestly gonna kill myself lads, i was thinking of a fent OD or bullet to the temple just dont wanna wake up as a veggie

It's empowering breastfeeding, how dare you!

Prove it

>t.

>breastfeeding
>pizza
He doesn't like strong womyn who don't need no man

literally pic related

literally paedophilia

kek, never thought about it like that

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is Romanian
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My wife is Polish
My wife's son is mixed race
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am Australian

Why can't Anglos just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

No you’re not.

Smelly paki.

If it was his room why did he knock?

You're forgetting that your wife's son is Nigerian.

he actually put it in

Because he knocked the door. Why would he knock the door to his own room?

You may be right
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4008698/It-feels-right-parent-Mother-s-videos-breastfeeding-FOUR-YEAR-OLD-son-cause-storm-online-admits-people-shocking.html

Because he had his cock hanging out?
Because he was black?

Oh, shit. Haha.

C-cousin?

Imagine how much you pollute, think of your carbon footprint. Getting your coffee from Colombia like some kind of imperialist. Do you only eat Italian, why? And a Chinese computer? have you heard about the labor camps they have there, the laogai's.. Shame on you!

Did something funny fellas. Went to a Neil Diamond concert (never seen him before) and they had a big board showing tweets from people.
Got my tweet put up in front of thousands of people but couldn't get a picture in focus.

>#TweetCaroline so excited to see Neil Diamond I hope he sings about his hatred of Israel

You people always say that blacks are low IQ and stuff.

I got to a pretty mixed school here in Milton Keynes. The composition is like 30% white, 40% black, and 30% Asian (Paki/Bengali/Indian).

In my physics class, maths class and computer science class, there's only a few white people, and the other whites aren't even at the top.
I'm mixed from South Africa, and the whites in my class barely achieve Bs/Cs.

Why do you lie, Sup Forums?

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is Romanian
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My wife is Polish
My wife's son is mixed race
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am Australian

Why can't Catholics just accept that Anglicanism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

>Fish
>2 Drown

My anecdotal evidence conflicts with yours.

Hello I am a South Asian ethnic minority born in Britain. How can I get a job in politics? Just work my way up the local party and council and shit? I've been a member of the local conservative club since i turned 18 and i'm 24 now. I have a shitty 2:2 engineering degree from a top 10 uni but ended up working a dumb office job but earn good money but i have had enough.

I don't have any political views or opinions of my own and just want more money to get a house with a bigger garden and a better computer so i can continue making my skyrim modding videos.

police station

Love you pubey don't go

nope

>brits cant into math

Wait. How do they "swim away" out the tank?

7, because the fish are trapped in the tank (cannot swim out) and they cannot drown because they're fucking fish.

Fucking great

Its 7 ya doomb coont

Bingo

Mentalist.

literally 10
Brit/pol/ is stupid.

Surely it's 10. If they can't swim out, even if they die, they're still in the tank.

just kidding it is literally 10, all the fish are still in the tank dead or alive,

anyways

>Just work my way up the local party and council and shit?
Not everyone can be like me, you have to hit the street and get canvassing goy

What is actually up with that? I keep getting emails from the police, RAF and another military thingy for jobs.

Is it just because I'm poo skin? Scared it might be a trap because I used to shit post a lot about the Iranian Revolutionary Mong Corps and they might be trying to sabotage me.

>cannot drown
Some fish drown unless they keep water moving over their gills. There's one lazy shark at the deep in Hull that just lies over the air vent, so it doesn't have to swim...

Silence

>this backtracking
Anyway, it's "silence".

Pakis.

Mental Pakis.

Old as the hills, silence

>Joining cuck party as ethnic minority
If you'd joined Labour you'd probably be in the shadow cabinet by now

yep

Its literally 10 mate

WN

>the riddle in the pic.
Silence.

I assumed the question meant fish that were still alive.

What do you mean? You worked your way up a political party? Surely I'd be useful as an ethnic minority mouthpiece whose views are completely malleable to the desires of CCHQ right?

Did you join the Tories or some meme party like UKIP? My girlfriend's dad is a Lib Dem councillor so I was hoping some nepotism could help me as well.

If Jacquelines daughter is my daughter's mother, what am I to Jacqueline?

I was technically right though too

A fucking faggot

Husband.

ill spark you and give your mother a cleveland steamer at the boatyard you fat cunt

strawpoll.me/14155052
>strawpoll.me/14155052
strawpoll.me/14155052

Son in law if married

They've done that the wrong way round.

Sun cream his back but not the writing and hand so it's the red hand of ulster

I'm still technically right though

10 if you don't remove the 3 dead ones.

Or you are Jacqueline

Shit, no, child.

>Surely I'd be useful as an ethnic minority mouthpiece whose views are completely malleable to the desires of CCHQ right?
Hey that's how I got my job, but in the Lib Dems.
I'm telling you now, the Conservative Party is not worth the shit you will go through, the menial work you will do, the abuse from highers up, and the accusations of racism from people you interact with. (((CCHQ))) does not promote internally, so if you want to work for them you have to get experience from elsewhere.

If pubes mother took 4 scatshots into her mouth but only one into the vag, what does that make her?

Nothing, you're dead to her now.

I thought you were making a joke that he knocked up his daughter too but it just turns out that you're only retarded.

Jacqueline's daughter

My toilet.

An immigrant to glasgow

Why do you hate me.

>tripfag insulting me
Aren't you the suicidal incel one (implying all tripfags aren't suicidal incels)?

you're a pr*testant

If anonymongs cannot stop talking about me, what does that make them?

>O B S E S S E D

No need to ask really, I'm smart enough to answer my own questions unlike your kind.