youtube.com/watch?v=WnNaksaV1ZA
>Dana Guth
youtube.com/watch?v=X3JzTCItyLc
>Meuthen campaigning in Niedersachsen
youtube.com/watch?v=YeAVKfyNp38

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf
>AfD Chan
twitter.com/afd_chan

A U S T R I A

M E M E W A R

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

A E S T H E T I C S

youtube.com/watch?v=jDCEuX-8xuA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55ls_ydHstU
merkur.de/politik/landtagswahl-niedersachsen-2017-prognose-sitzverteilung-gewinne-und-verluste-sowie-koalitionenrechner-zr-8757726.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9gV2IFGA8dY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God luck western saxon brothers
youtube.com/watch?v=55ls_ydHstU

Just barely ... jesus christ fucking western boomers

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is Romanian
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My wife is Polish
My wife's son is mixed race
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am British

Why can't right-wing germans just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

Good luck AfD!
How strong is your federalism? Do Bundeslaender have different laws or any ability to push back on Berlin?

Feels like people completely forgot about this, but to be fair Niedersachsen was predictable anyway

embarrassing

>5,5%
>polled around 7-8%
wow germans suck

CDU reckt themself.

>dfw du in einem blauen Gebiet im Westen lebst

Cucks.
"Saxons" my ass

prognosis and seat roulette

merkur.de/politik/landtagswahl-niedersachsen-2017-prognose-sitzverteilung-gewinne-und-verluste-sowie-koalitionenrechner-zr-8757726.html

>afd ist drin
>Linke raus
>CDU bekommt wieder 'ne Klatsche

Könnte schlimmer sein

>SPD won
Nuke Hangover now

>AFD getting in gives CDU another government
fuck this shit

Yes, Lower Saxony's AfD faction is in shambles. The Western cucks are truely an embarrassment.

see OP image
also ... SWEDEN, you better not start throwing stones while sandniggers rape and murder your women and your men increasingly look like trannies!

atleast our party is making actual gains and making other partys accept their policies and make them their own

youtube.com/watch?v=9gV2IFGA8dY

Updated the map

>commie land
>based

It's not /my/ party. It's the only party ATM able to shift the overton window. We gotta work with what we have.

The AFD is shit, weakest party in bundestag atm aside from possibly the FDP, we need some major change in their structure and publicity because as is they're only gaining votes because the social right-wing has literally no other well-known represenation

I'd rather battle with commies than facing the Eternal Western Boomer. Nice "living" in picrelated, Achmed

i'd rather have commies than low functioning neoliberals

i know, also there are areas in Sweden that are more cucked than Niedersachsen belive me

>4th weakest party
>we need...
>muh revolution

How old are you, boy?
6 years ago there was literally nothing.
Now there's at least something.

Südhesse here btw, politics here are absolute shit as all your wikipedia maps likely conveyed to you already

Still better than NRW though

I'll agree it's good there's something, but that something is barely anything, not something I'll go out of my way to support

Do you really think that they want commies back? Retard

yes, the state governments sit in the second chamber, like your senate and can even partake in federal lawmaking through this.

>3rd largest faction in Bundestag
>now 14th state parliament ... although by a thread
>barely anythi-

next year Bavaria, my nigger!

Fuck. It was today? I totally forgot.

Yes but only the governments of the state do.
We need the first AfD ruled states ASAP.
Since Saxony and Thuringia are the Right Wing base of AfD they must concentrate to win these by 2019 when those states have their next election!

>Klatsche
>-1%

That's exactly what I wrote dipshit

Most AFD votes in past slavic lands? I'm fucking surprised

This one better be good. Almost everybody I know who isn't a faggy student switched from voting for CSU to AfD and is happy about them having got a major bitchslap in the federal election. granted, I live in an area where AfD became second strongest power, so I can't speak for the rest of Bavaria, but my hopes are high.

17 days!

What is the most likely coalition?

So Große Koalition led by SPD.

Since "Föhnhofer" was cucking hard on the immigration ceiling debate, I think they'll have an electoral lynching at hand.

Honestly, now that Jamaica (black yellow green) will be a reality on a federal level, I think whenever it is possible and one of two options, it will always be formed on a regional level aswell. Only two options in Niedersachsen, Red black or Jamaica, and red-black isn't very popular right now, neither in the parties nor in the population.

Doesn't work that way.

As I wrote ... Eternal Boomers

Niedersachen is now officially kill ... no surprise though.
Nice post war job Anglos!

Why are SPD and Greens even that popular in Niedersachsen?

t. immigrant in Niedersachsen

FDP already denied Jamaica in Lower Saxony.

Yeah, people are really fed up. He singlehandedly discredited his whole party by licking Merkel's feet. It doesn't matter if he stays or Söder replaces him, the voters are lost. My hopes are that AfD becomes second strongest party, CSU loses their majority and Söder takes power and stirs the party further right again. An actual somewhat conservative government with a strong AfD in the opposition would be beddy nice.

So even though the SPD got the most votes, they won't be in government?

Really? Haven't heared that. So it's gonna be big coalition. Shit results but atleast Mama Merkel's loyal soldiers get fucked in the ass.

CSU pretty much on sucide watch, Seehofer won't be sucessful with his plan. Everybody knows his deal ist shit and hopefully the CDU/CSU-FDP-Green Coaltion will fail.

The best for Germany would be CDU/CSU+FDP minority government.

Places like fucking Garbsen are breeding grounds for that scum.

Yep.

I thought so, but it looks like I was wrong, see here

I don't know. I'm born & bred Thuringian. I never understood the post war degeneracy of these people up there. Their boomer generation is so thoroughly brainwashed, they will literally celebrate their own demise for the """gratification""" of being called "helpful to refugees"

immigrants don't vote. Ever

Even IF that turns out to be true ...
WHERE'S THE FUKKEN DIFFERENCE?!?

Niedersachsen didn't even get as many fugees in 2015.

Seehofer could salvage this mess if he declared the CSU not willing to cooperate in Jamaica, taking away his 6% and making it impossible and forcing either a minority government or reelections. But since he is a good goy, he'll tuck in his tail and walk into his own demise. I have no problem with that, considering it will ultimately turn the CSU voterbase into AfD voters.

They are littered with Turks since 1970s.
They're fucked just like NRW

That would be the right decision (i.e. the Franz Josef Strauß decision). But Föhnhofer just signalled shortly after the general election and cucked 2 minues later.

Easy to avoid them though if you know where to go.

So is Weil gonna stay in power I wonder?
The brother of my best friends knows Weil's wife personality and told some nice horror stories about. Apparently she's a grade a cunt.

>Easy to avoid them

See, THAT'S the point!
It's literally tantamount to the "at least I have muh Constitution" litany of the Kekiscucks in Burgerland.

Thou shalt not "avoid" the stranger on your own soil. He has to MAKE WAY for you -- at ANY circumstance.

I'm so happy I moved from Niedersachsen to Bavaria, can't stand SPD cucks. They are even worse than Linke.

Jusos essentially are Linke. I mean they post stickers that say "Support Antifa"

I'm just happy I don't have to live in Vahrenheide. And next year I'm out of here too.

I think youth organisations in general tend to be more lefty. just look at the JuLis, they aren't even trying to emulate some kind of economic liberalism, they're just blatant le social liberals. And don't get me started at the green youth organisation.

And this "Blue Party" thing? How AfD is dealing with this? Are more defections possible?

Even less leave the party than the first time someone split off. Petry is a delusional opportunist who thinks the people voted her and not her party. She and her husband will disapper into obscurity within weeks.

Petry and Pretzell's "Blues" will suffer the well deserved irrelevance that the Lucke, Henkel, Starbatty Transatlantic shitlibs suffered (LKR, former Alfa).

Got to agree on the hippy mentality attitude they have, but is this due to the state itself having very little industry outside Hannover-Wolfsburg axel?
I study at north-western part of the state and everyone is just -08 style self-centred cuckold hipsters, green voting whores or just completely pacified with little to none interest to engage in anything.
I've seen same stuff in Nordic post-industrial centres, but this is just baffling to me.

Out of interest (since I'm thinking the same), are places near Alps in river valleys expensive places to live in?

I wouldn't know, live in northern bavaria

up 0.4% since last prognosis.
Seems that the marginal entrance to NDS state parliament can be called safe.
A barely "mission accomplished", far away from any stretch of calling this a "victory".

Yes, very. It's full of rish people and old rich people. First one wont sell you the house unless you offer a lot. And the second wont sell you at all.

It's a strategic loss for AfD though. The cretains from the Höcke circle are just borderline retarded

How is the general political climate up there. In the federal elections the Munich area and Franconia had the lowest AfD results in Bavaria. Do people still believe the CSU will make a change for the better or are they actually agreeing with their Merkel friendly course?

>Green being punished this hard before even haven entered the goverment
im assuming thats what we are seeing?

>SPD +4,8

Since I'm new here I don't know, but I think it will depend on how much influence CSU will have in the federal government. If they fail over the next year I think many will shift to AfD.
If CSU agressively shifts to the right the AfD won't have a chance.

No!
First, the "Flügel" is not retarded but fucking based.
Secondly, the "Flügel" is pretty much the CSU of 1980 in terms of national identity.
Thirdly, the "Flügel" gathers up to 30% of the entire party base.
Finally, Höcke, Tillschneider, Poggenburg etc. are welcomed and cheerd speakers at western AfD rallies ... I wonder why?

I assume a lot of pitty votes from the left spectrum (i.e. green voters) after the federal elections

So AfD is the biggest winner with Greens losing most and Merkel getting a slap to the face. Alles klar

>If CSU agressively shifts to the right the AfD won't have a chance.
Honestly, i don't know if that would save them. Voting for them still means strengthening Merkel, no matter if regional or federal election. Since they never oficially distanced themselves from Mama, they alienated big chunks of their votership that I don't think they can regain by simply pandering to the right. Why vote for them and by that for Merkel if you could vote those who always were right wing and don't support Merkel. Those who actually support Merkel will probably vote SPD in the regional elections tbqh.

Fuck off

In Nürenberg?
I've been thinking about doing masters in Erlangen, but don't know how well respect uni it is in Germany.

It's Boomer Central. Why would I be surprised?
It's a long way to uncuck NDS ... if it ever happens.
My gonsern is AfD and not SPD degenerates.
Also, SPD voters are literally of the age-class like CNN viewers -- see pic related.
5 years down the road, you'll see the votes shift to more radical parties (i.e. Lefties and AfD) because the boomers are dying off.

But they spout ludacris bullshit every second week which drives away the civic middle class. They should stop catering to the obscure right, if they really want a change. That's what petry rightfully saw.

As long as I can shoot trespassers it's fine.
Other than that, I'll leave for Austria

Yes. Don't think the University means that much in Germany. Just having your degree will suffice

>biggest winner
Not so sure about that one I think their limit is 10% at best. (AfD)

They serve us best being a radical opposition shining a light on certain problems.

Are you retarded, the masses are attracted by people like Höcke and Gauland. Talk to AfD voters, they mostly didn't vote because of muh moderate Petry but because they don't want to live in a muslim country. Orienting oneself on CDU/CSu is ridiculous. Do you want a muslim holiday? No? Then you won't vote CDU, simple as that.

Merkel?
This is a regional state election, Matti!
The guy campaigning for SPD wasn't the Schulz idiot but some dude who's well respected over there, sitting in VW supervisor board 'n sheeit.
And no, AfD didn't "win", they barely entered parliament by width of a thread.
Fucking read this thread, Lapland deerfucker!

What's the difference between "Arbeiter" and "Angestellte"?

Didn't suprise me to see so many workers for AfD but SPD still holds 27?

Gauland is different though. He is based and looks like a Gentlemen whereas some of the AfD Flügel members are just not reputable.
Germans love this

>Weidel campaigning with "muh minus 200,000 immigration"
>Weidel saying "political correctness in the landfill of history"
>both statements literally being coined by Höcke
>how does one shift the overton window by metapolitics?

really makes you think

every prime minister is in VW supervisory board

>Arbeiter
blue collar work
>Angestellte
white collar work

Arbeiter used to be manual labour/blue collar and Angestellter is white collar