Series you lost any interest to

pic related for obvious reasons

I'm 14 episodes into this and it's still super fucking generic and by the books shounen.
I don't think I can watch 148 goddamn episodes of this.

The soundtrack is awful too

>The soundtrack is awful too
TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW.

I stopped halfway but I will pick it up later. I completly lost interest in one piece after about 18 episodes

I don't know what reasons you're referring to, they can't be that obvious if it's still selling like hotcakes.

I'm still very invested in HxH but losing interest in Berserk, the tension has just died down in the latter while it's ramping up in the former.

It gets darker and darker.

I mean there's some okay tracks like Hisoka's flamenco music
But the majority is just annoying and boring shitty midi percussion which play like 6 times per episode

>it's still selling like hotcakes

this meme is getting old

>Watching shonen
I know most anons have a shit ton of time to waste but you'd have more time to watch other series or masturbate if you'd just read the manga.

You can't lose interest in something you were never interest to
get the fuck of this thread right now cuck

I like figths...

>preferring colorless soundless still pages instead of colorful filmography with sound

kys degenerate bitch

Am I being baited? The most recent volume sold over 1.5 million last I checked.

Then just watch the 'figths', user.

>wait for daily dump thread, the only saving light
>some faggot comes and creates yet another shitty h x h thread where all the scum gathers together and starts baiting each other
This shit just never ends.

>The most recent volume sold over 1.5 million last I checked.

No it didn't
where are you even getting this number? straight out of your ass?

When people say the first arc of HxH is generic shonen I really wonder what shonen they are talking about.

>Advocating wasting your time watching shows like One Piece
Does the soundtrack really make up for the shit animation and comparatively awful pacing?
Shitty Youtube videos where they animate the manga chapters are of better quality. Don't get upset when some people can't handle eating the literal shit these companies churn out of their asses.

It is, I didn't start liking it until episode 30. Up until then it's Gon saves the day while being cute.

Agreed lmao.

>It is
Name a first arc of a shounen similar to the Hunter Exam
>Up until then it's Gon saves the day
When? He didn't stop Killua from killing Bodoro and failing the exam

The cute shotas and Hisoka are really the only things keeping me watching at this point

>not the smart challenges and tension
pleb taste desu

I'd blame your posts on summer but Sup Forums has been this shitty for years.
You get used to it after the first decade. See you in the dump thread, user.

I didn't, the manga is popular, 1999 adaptation is popular, but 2011 adaptation isn't.

Do you know what a volume is?

Obvious bait, but you bastard sure caught me.

>candle holding contest
>cooking pigs
>answering riddles
>tense and smart challenge