So Sup Forums, who did Harvey Weinstein piss off?

So Sup Forums, who did Harvey Weinstein piss off?

He had to have pissed off someone who is higher up then him. Someone gave the ok for the MSM media to run with this, and accusers to go public.

Usually when someone is brought down in Hollywood on sex abuse or pedo stuff, its because they named the Jew. Michael Jackson for example named the Jew, and thats when the police and media started to go after him for sleeping with little boys.

Weinstein is a Jew, so he must've did something else.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.ai/harvey-weinstein-jews-need-to-be-as-organized-as-the-mafia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtube.com/watch?v=LItdTkVlKrk
tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Persecution of Mr. Weinstein is antisemitism, plain and simple

They know Americans are into hollywood gossip shit. ITS a distraction, or Trumps attack on Hollywood. EITHER WAY, your right. He fucked the wrong bitch, and burnt a bridge sonewhere. LETS not lose focus tho

He pissed off literally everyone in Hollywood. Read an article or two, nigger.

>He pissed off literally everyone in Hollywood. Read an article or two, nigger.
can we avoid using the N-word? it's really uncalled for

he was loosing influence and power because Hollywood has been dealing with piracy for over a decade. Then you have Jewflix who are starting to make their own movies and these actors and actresses can see that if they talk out about him their careers are no longer fucked

The shadow govt needed a big story and distraction. It's that simple

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Feels like a Vegas sacrifice to me.
If you're using your power and position to rape Hollywood actresses, you are relegated to the bottom rungs of the Jewish Elite.
If you wanna role with the boss players ya gotta eat Pizza.

He's just a strawman to deflect investigation into the real freaks in Hollywood.

>look he slept with gorgeous women, there's your dark Hollywood secret now move along goy.

Found the plebbit fag.

I love how, in the leftie mind, Weinstein is a "white male patriarch" because he got caught jewing. If he wasn't being thrown under the bus by (((them))) they would claim "muh antisemitism" immediately

he tried to rape cara delevigne
shes a model so harvey thought she was a thot and she's goyim too. but her dad is actually one of the biggest property developers in london and her godfather owns conde nast. she's really well connected. both of them probably flipped a lid and the dad could put heavy pressure on the london PD who are investigating weinstein.

Weinstein is one top jews pushing jewish propaganda internationally. Who will step up and take his place Jew Jew Abrams?

The deep state is using this to cover the Vegas False Flag.

But why my nigga? (You really should ignore language in /pol and life and focus on the argument. Stop giving a shit about naughty words. It will help you.)

Deep State needed something to distract the public from their failed hoax in Las Vegas.

The Weinstein stuff came out at all because Jame O'Keefe had the NYT balls in a vice with their editor bragging on hidden cam how the NYT hates Trump and works with other globalist outlets to skew the news. Part of that was how the NYT had protected Weinstein since 2004. So to save their own ass NYT had to run the Weinstein story.

So the Weinstein story went out, but there wasn't a lot of traction to it because the rest of the MSM also think raping hot shiksas is just fine. But then Las Vegas happens (or doesn't quite happen). And after a week of the public getting ever closer to realizing the whole thing was a government hoax, the MSM got their marching orders to talk about something else.

And the only thing available to talk about that could be more riveting than a hoax that was supposed to be so compelling the Deep State could bludgeon America with it for years was sex. Illicit sex, by famous people, and with the twist that the unwashed always love of the rich and powerful brought low.

So Weinstein just happened to be the wrong guy at the wrong time. That doesn't mean the people coming forward and some of the stories don't have encouragement from Bannon et al, but Weinstein would have been out in the street to get run over by the truck of the MSM if James O'Keefe hadn't taken on the New York Times.

In the end, Jews care about each other just as little as they care about goyim. The only thing that unites them is their shared fear and hatred of the goyim.

anyone you unironically believes that the jews are at the top of the food chain should take heed of the weinstein happening.
they are above the rest of us, dont get that wrong but their role is to raise money and drive the slaves for a satanic transhuman order larger than them. they have accepted this role willingly, they have the media, finance, politics while the jesuits have faux spirituality, science and education.

the jews are the administrators of the masses, they are on a level below even the known international projects like AI, haarp or cern, nevermind the projects nobody is allowed to talk about or even see, such as anti-grav technology, mind control, cloning research etc

weinstein is a reminder to the international jew who is on top, why they picked him could be any petty reason but it obviously means they consider holywood fairly low down in the spectrum of control

your ID is black nigger

why the fuck does Kushner so baby faced? Why is Ivanka's last name still Trump when they are married?

He's a scapegoat so that Hollywood en masse doesn't have to answer for the shady sexual shit that is pervasive in that community.

Kind of like how Martin Shrekeli was the scapegoat for corruption and greed on Wall Street, despite the fact that anyone on Wall Street who is successful is as bad or worse.

It was a desperate attempt to cover up the big fuck up at the Mandalay Bay.

hollyjew fag here, I know the entire story behind this. I would release this, but I don't know..

The illuminati is making an example out of him.

Nicaragua?

Does it make you feel strong to use that word? Like a big man?

I mean, it's ok to nig a little bit. But never go full nigger.

Does it make you feel good when you pretend to care?

Black people are human being too. As Christians we should "love our neighbour as ourselves"

>Black people are human being too.

Debatable.

Stupid nigger

Maybe he didn't share his tween actors with the rest of them at the fortnightly NAMBLA orgy.

From 2015.

“We better stand up and kick these guys in the ass,” movie mogul Harvey Weinstein said about present-day anti-Semites as he accepted the Humanitarian Award at the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s National Tribute Dinner on Tuesday night at the Beverly Hilton. “We’re gonna have to get as organized as the mafia,” he continued. “We just can’t take it anymore [from] these crazy bastards.”

dailystormer.ai/harvey-weinstein-jews-need-to-be-as-organized-as-the-mafia/

You'll soon learn not to look directly at President Kushner, goyim.

But I'm a potato nigger?

I think the science is pretty solid on that user. Even Congo pygmies are genetically human,and they're the most genetically divergent of all human populations from the rest of the species.

only thing uncalled for is nigger crime bro

niggers get so many fucking handouts

surprise, surprise

they still act like niggers

niggers earned their fucking title

they're fucking disgusting savages

fuck niggers and fuck nigger apologists

its to distract from podesta

(((Good job)))

For you

No one.

>they need white male rape and patriarchal power for the narrative

Brock turner, Knees together judge, bricks judge, the frat rape in rolling stone, all attempts at listen and believe white male rape.

Without the patriarchy, and violence against blacks etc, their whole narrative and justification for existence dies.

They neeeeeed it.

Without it white genocide dies and so they are willing even to throw the golden calf in the fire.

More like animals

Goldman Sachs lost their money investing in his company

Hmm.. Not Bob who disliked him and wanted control over the company...

It's funny how Jews don't realize their sacred symbol is simply the corporate logo of a particular business (the Rothschilds).

Though it's also revealing that an entire country has a banking logo as its national flag.

his brother bob

Source on Michael Jackson Jew bashing please

Bob Weinstein is not stupid enough to after 30 years of Harvey being exactly the way he's always been to suddenly flush everything - including Bob's own money.

Goldman lost a trivial amount. They didn't invest, they got *other* suckers to invest.

Israel + Saudi Arabia were behind what was supposed to happen in Las Vegas. And the big Jews have no problem sacrificing other Jews when it benefits them.

Read the uncensored lyrics to "They Don't Care About Us."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us

Jew me, sue me, everybody do me
Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me

(((They))) used their own crimes of pedophilia to smear MJJ and steal the billion-dollar song catalog he wouldn't sell to (((them))).

Feel powerful? feel like a big man?

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
>Micheal Jackson - ((They)) don't care about us
>@1:10
Most search engines actually don't even bring up the uncensored version of less you specify it

"Jew me Do me"

it's in his last song

He pissed off Trump - Weinstein info. leaked on the anniversary of Access Hollywood Grab um by the Pussy.
Revenge.

Exactly what I heard too. All of this stems from the london case

Goldman Sachs. They raised over a billion dollars to form his media company in 2005. It's worth about a million dollars now. He spent the last decade using (((their))) money to party and fuck shiksas. Not even the Jew is allowed to Jew the bank. He stole from the tribes piggy bank and now he lost his (((special))) protection. They will make an example of him and use him to procreate Jews don't have special protection. I expect him to suicides soon.

Mj was diddling too, but that shit was acceptable apparently

Its a manufactured gossip designed to grab you by the amygdala and prevent you from looking at what you should be looking at

He has ties to Las Vegas, and this is a great cover for the pedophilia in Hollywood and DC

You should be asking why the FBI sat on the recording of him.....for so long. Can you imagine the things they sit on?

>what
How classy of Trump....he throws this out now. Is he sitting on the pedophilia too?

He is awfully quiet about Vegas too

>Mj was diddling too

No, he was diddled. He was the diddlee, not the diddler on the roof.

exactly :) you got the right reference

Sacrificial lamb to get your mind off Las Vegas.

>Weinstein is a Jew, so he must've did something else.

I know. Weinstein was caught doing what Jews in Hollywood have been doing for 100 years and what they're still doing today.

Who did he piss off? I don't know. The difference between me and these other piss flakes replying to your post is that I know I don't know.

They don't do that.

The whole sex thing (children or not) is a both a benefit and a means of control. If they throw one of their own under the bus as a diversion, then NONE of their stooges will be loyal.

Not who, but how many. All it took for one to break silence - and the domino effect started.

Did he sexually abuse any Jewish women?

Hollywood did love slurping on Harvey's shriveled schlong.

youtube.com/watch?v=LItdTkVlKrk

MJ named the jew?

They think burning Weinstein will defuse Cernobitch's black book of Hollywood dirt

It won't

Harvey went almost exclusively for shiksas. Only one Jewess, at least in the A list.

Tablet had a good explanation of the psychology of why that would be.

"The Specifically Jewy Perviness of Harvey Weinstein"
tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein

all this is doing is bringing everyone and their mother out of the woodwork to spill their guts to the world. if this was planned, it isn't working very well.

His movies were flopping. People lost money and their patience ran out.

p.s. Nice full house.

Niggerdly

>s have no problem sacrificing other Jews when it benefits them.
but muh tribe?

This is the most likely explanation

> Simon Wiesenthal Center
> “We’re gonna have to get as organized as the mafia”

Barf. I hope there's more crash and burns, but this couldn't have happened to a more suitable fella.

>Do me
up the ass?

Nigger

That's what I've been thinking.

Hollywood is basically finished, Weinstein is rich beyond imagination, quite happily retire to Israel or Epsteins pedo island

I'm thinking he's either a willing patsy or he's been threatened with something far worse but a distraction none the lesss

weinstein is a living slide thread

still feels good

>MJ named the jew?
Why do you think (((they))) needed to destroy him?

Think of what would happen if the biggest entertainment star in the world, one who appealed across races, across cultures, across age groups, to the entire world, started speaking the truth.

The Jews always kill Christ.

Goldman Sachs something about a big loan he didn't pay off

When do Democlap plans ever work out very well

>Trump is a rapist!
>bring Clinton rape victims to debate
>Trump is Russia!
>point out Uranium One
>Pokemon Go to the polls!
>hahahahah

this

put up or shut up

Don't make the mistake of seeing Jews through Christian eyes. Jews are destructive. They hate and kill. That's all they do.

That's not a criticism, the force of destruction and death is essential in life. But when that force of death and destruction is disconnected from the force of life it destroys everything - including itself.

"The Tribe" only ever exists *in contrast to* the rest of humanity. Were there no goyim, to be imagined as their attackers and thus to be united against in order to survive, the Jews would destroy each other.

Trump.... Trump......Trump...... I will give you 3 hints.

If people want people to stop using that word then people shouldn't use it themselves innit

Why is their a special word that will get me killed if I say it but is perfectly fine for them to say.

Are there any words a black person can't use without getting killed?

Not being allowed to say nigger is racist

Hey Harvey.

interesting point

Correct
Not only that but it is in fact an occult symbol, a hexagaram as in a hex, it is a satanic symbol that also represents 666

Nigger

It's ridiculous shilling to suggest Goldman gives a fuck about Weinstein. Goldman didn't risk their own money, they ran the investment group where other people invested (Goldman probably took a piece as they fee). And in the past 12 years even those investors had plenty of time to get out.

Weinstein is a distraction from the failed hoax in Las Vegas.

Cara is not goy technically

It was his brother.

Harvey and his brother had a long standing hatred for each other, but their mom basically always got super pissy when they fought/took Harvey's side. So his brother had to hold his tongue and let his brother rape the talent at their company, because their mom would white knight Harvey and protect him from the consequences of being a rapist.

It was only when their mother died, that the brother basically reached out to the NYT (who had the story but had let Harvey and his movie star friends spike it), and told them to run the piece, destroying his brother at long last.

idk i think he probably harassed someone in congress