>Bunny bullying
>Amazing setting
>Cool powers

USELESS BUNNY

>lolis everywhere
Time to watch this immediately

Only remember it for the OP and ED.

Funnest anime and best op/ed of the season

Every girl in MDJ is best girl. Fact that cannot be denied.

Pest one of my favorites, though.

Remember to watch the OVA after the anime, and then read the manga, which takes place after the anime. You'd most likely be hooked enough to want to get into the light novels, and you should since they're tons better than the anime.

U S E L E S S
S
E
L
E
S
S

The LN's spinoff makes me mad. I hadn't had enough of Izaro and his crew's adventure and they are talking about a bunch of newfags.

Just watch it, OP. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Make sure watch subbed and ear cancer dubbed. Believe it or not, the best subs for this show is HS rips. Don't get Commie or IB.

LE isn't a spin-off, it's part 2 and will be the final part that wraps up the series. I know many fans don't like the new trio, but they aren't bad at all. The old main cast set the bar extremely high after everything they've done and gone through. The void left behind is vast and the new trio have a lot of space to fill, but they are growing and getting better.

Eh, I meant avoid* ear cancer dubbed here.

Fighting aside, some of the mythology, and riddles and the way the plot unfolds can be hard to understand, from reading the LNs

Jack dies

FUCK YOU

Is there a HS sub for the BD version? Or do I have to find and dowmload the HS subs separately?

I want to do lewd things with You.

ForgedSubs's release includes subs from fall sources (Commie, IB, CR, Hatsuyuki). It's the best one, but unfortunately it has no ssed. And as far as I know there no one took CR's subs and time them to BD raws yet, so that's a no.

The male MC is completely over powered, but it was still fun to watch
also, the OP is god-tier

>OP MC
>Useless girl with big tits who always get bullied
>Playing games while betting something
>Another world
Sounds like NGNL

He's physically OP too, not just mentally

Are there big differences between TV and BD version?

He's a big fish in a small pond.

nigga was a level 30 in the newbie zone

once they caught up to appropriate level range he stopped being so OP

the OVA was so good

Bunny boobies

>What am I in for?
Season 2 never

Why are 10 episode anime usually the best?

I checked a while back comparing fanservice scenes and I saw no difference, nothing uncensored in the BD. The quality of BD is a bit higher, but the TV is completely watchable.

Yeah, the OP was neat
youtu.be/7Cq4l2KTWIw
because they don't have all the filler that 12-13 episode shows have

Because you can't condense an entire arc within 10 episodes so they just pace it out and end it abruptly.

A more appriroate analgoy would be Izayoi is a level 99 dropped in new starting area and made his way to low level zones. As the story went on, the level areas increased to mid, then high, then to beyond 99, which is reserved for bosses that breaks the level cap.

It's the obvious comparison. I vastly preferred Mondaijitachi outside of the visuals though.

>Season 2
All of my hate. Underwood arc that composes of vol.3-4 would be amazing to see animated.

>>God tier MC
>overpowered fag
>God tier
Fuck off

Izayoi a shit
Worse than Kirito and Touma

I watched 2 episodes of this and thought it was bad. Does it get better later on?

if you didn't like the first episodes, you're not going to like the rest

(You)

Thanks, that's what I needed to know. Though I find it strange how much people seem to like it since I thought it was really bad rather than just something I don't like personally. I was expecting the answer to be that it does get better.

what didn't you like about it in particular? I enjoyed it, but it certainly wasn't a masterpiece. don't go into an anime expecting evangelion

Amazing series with one of the best protagonist in a VN. Fucking shame the anime only had 1 season.

Best of its genre, Isekai done well.
>10 episodes
It still hurts.

Last Embryo translations when?

I'll take a wild guess and say he didn't like MC being an overpowered cunt, but if that's the case it actually gets better. The show is more about the main cast working together and becoming bros while bullying the bunny.

I just didn't find anything interesting about. I was expecting something kinda clever like NGNL but instead the problems just seemed to be solved by game-breaking superpowers.

When Part 1 will be completed.

>Worse than Kirito
Come on now that is going a little too far

Izayoi is cool in my book because he lets the other characters have their time under the spotlight.

>Kirito and Touma
Found the faggot with shit taste.

Kirito a shit but Touma and Izayoi are good. Fuck off.

despair that there will never be an S2

>Not understanding the joke

Gilgamesh in Wonderland Feat. Femlouch & Yukiho

some overrated shit

What is the joke?

I love You

I want to eat her hair, I bet it tastes like cotton candy

So many newfriends