Affirmative Action is not necessar

Affirmative Action is not necessar...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVvnTByzTmA&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=awGctTODPBk
youtube.com/watch?v=biCVmdEMvyc
shrm.org/resourcesandtools/hr-topics/talent-acquisition/pages/blind-hiring-practices.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Affirmative action,
what's this country coming to?
Affirmative action,
what's the white man gonna do?
It's another government handout and simply said
"You've got to hire a nigger instead"

I was down at the office, cleaning up the joint
Just doing a little extra, making brownie points
Cause I'd heard somebody say,
a promotion's on the line
So I was working hard, I wanted that promotion to be mine

So I asked the CEO if I could have a try
He said "you work hard, son and I know you qualify.
You're the best man for the job but it's out of my hands
I've got to give it to a nigger, courtesy of Uncle Sam"

Y

Install Gentoo

Why are you posting that edit and not the original

y
youtube.com/watch?v=VVvnTByzTmA&t=10s

>dress for the job you want
If you want to be a corporate millionaire the guy on the left has the right idea -- nigress is never going to find a job in a track suit what does she expect?

can someone explain how theres white people who believe this. they would admit they are racist if you asked them based on their whiteness?

kek

That pit of javelins, wall, alligator, barb wire fence, and land mines represent two coworkers accidentally saying something a little racist once or twice, despite having good intentions.

The Nigger will easily win. The Jew will have to pick up every single dollar and penny before reaching the finish line.

I enjoy these, post more

the fact you use that as proof of your need for affirmative action is just sad

Get over it, nigger.

After working as an engineer in consulting for four years, i can tell you most women are garbage employees
>gossip all of the time. every day. about everyone
>whine about raises and promotions, but pass on opportunities
>never take on responsibility
>always play the victim card and never take personal responsibility for fuckups
>do i need to even talk about the indecisiveness or passive aggressiveness?

fucking brilliant. Shouldn't the "affirmative action" be on the red carpet though? I don't really get why you put that as the finish line.

I am a software engineer for embedded devices, mostly IOT. I have never seen a woman or a nigger in the field, and I am doing this since 10 years. Never. Not once.

affirmative action is basically an attempt to fight perceived racism by officially introducing some other racism

I'm glad it isn't legal in the UK, though we still have other stupid shit like recruitment events targeted at non-white people for police forces etc.. legally they can't stop white people from applying for the jobs they're promoting though nor discriminated/give an advantage during the selection phases themselves... all they can do is try to target the recruitment at ethnics

I want reverse affirmative action.

youtube.com/watch?v=awGctTODPBk
This video will destroy anything Sup Forums has to say.

i unironically listen to Johnny Rebel

I honestly don't know why affirmative action was ever legalized. All it creates is more lazy niggers by lowering the standard for everyone instead of promoting higher standards

>affirmative blacktion

You'd think you'd be better at working, having all that extra curricular.

affirmative action applies to both "minorities"

underrated

I guess perhaps, at least in some areas like college admissions, there is now potential for your supreme court to outlaw it

AFAIK this is something potentially being challenged there soon which is being driven by Asian Americans who are treated even more harshly than white Americans... I guess the good aspect there is that it can't be painted as a white nationalist/racist thing as it is simply trying to address an unfair situation

I mean it might make sense to make allowances based on the fact someone got good grades in spite of the fact they went to a bad school in a poor neighbourhood and thus their test scores are lower than someone with perhaps the same level of potential as them who went to a better highschool in a rich neighbourhood - but that should apply to any people who went to such a school irrespective of race

delivered

Sorry for my ignorance, but what does "Crab in bucket blacks" mean?

Affirmative action puts unqualified people into jobs they don't deserve/can't perform.
Qualified people will have to be hired to pick up all the slack which puts massive stress on these poor few leading to burnout and subsequent leaving.

if you believe affirmative action is necessary, then you are racist because you believe it is necessary for blacks to win and whites to lose

Here in Italy, to enter the University of Medicine, you must pass a very difficult test. Only 300 people will be accepted, and of course the first 300 have all a score of 30 (the maximum in that test). The minimum is 18.
There are, however, 2 or 3 "seats" reserved for immigrants (I don't remember how many, to be honest), and those seats are for immigrants ONLY. It means that if there are very few applicants for these seats, they pass anyway.
I remember that when a friend of mine did that test, she passed (she was very skilled, and got a score of 30). the immigrant "seats" were taken by people who got a score of below 5. And i means FUCKIN FIVE. Not even the minimum. but at the time, they were the only one who applied for the test, and so they passed, even with a below-shitty score.
Is that right? A semi-illiterate immigrant can pass with no prob, while a local has to put sweat and blood ALL SUMMER on the books for the test?

Affirmative action is here as well, it seems.

Crabs in a bicket drag each other down so none escape

>bicket
Bucket

when you catch crabs you typically collect them in a bucket. some crabs will climb over each other to try and escape. but crabs dont like that. theyll pull the crab back down.

Thanks!

>one standard deviation
That's awfully generous of you.

Crabs are just incompetent clumsy fucks.

its actually racism and stupid, because you say every white person has it better than every person of color

The only obstacle I see is genetic inferiority. Too hard of a pill for an uncivilized nigger such as yourself to swallow, isn't it, nignog? Must be why you project your interal shortcomings as external opression. Makes it easier to blame whitey.

Because they don't want to work with weirdos like you. I do software. First hire was a woman. Second, black guy. Two of the best coders I've ever met. Besides, you don't actually need a high IQ for software.

niggers want to still be slaves but now for the government

Fun fact: correcting for iq differences, blacks are actually massively overrepresented in college admissions.

Source: The Bell Curve

I think Affirmative Action was made to be fair but in practice it's not. It's making it easier for PoC (excluding asians) to go to college while at the same time making it harder for higher, qualifying, whites to attend. Not to even mention that once they get in to college they either get some shitty degree or drop out. Removing Affirmative Action would be the best thing to do. It would make things fair for everyone and would raise the quality and value of college.

You're a victim you're a victim you're a victim you're a victim you're a victim you're a victim

The only thing you're really good at is being a victim.

תמיד הזוי לראות ישראלים פה

>Affirmative Action was made to be fair

There is nothing ever "fair" about dispossessing innocent whites based upon their race simply because non-whites were not achieving equivalent result.

Before the 1960's, every minority group that came to the US started out shunned and insular, worked to build their own communities that could stand side by side with american whites, and THEN were accepted once they showed themselves equal to the promise of this nation.

Anti-Discrimination laws must go.
Affirmative action must go.

>The only thing you're really good
Don't forget his fire mixtape user

I agree.

Corporations should have the ability to hire on the basis of race if they believe that a more diverse workforce will lead to higher quality service and the betterment of the organization.

No true capitalist thinks it shouldn't be allowed.

thread

when you realize black women have the same chance at sealing a business loan as a white man does

But that's not the point. There shouldn't be any allowances or gratitude based on statues, but simply performance and merit

Ever hear blacks talk about how the individuals that escaped the ghetto and separated themselves from all the bullshit are basically pariahs, traitors, 'act white'. Every single success story they see as a personal failure instead of an inspiration. The only ones they don't hate are the ones that are far enough away to know that it would be a miracle to ever be in that kind of situation. Like Micheal Jordan and other celebrities, its like their Jesus or something similar. But since they are dumb materialistic ghetto apes they don't follow the example and instead destroy any chance of someone making them look bad by comparison instead.

I honestly feel bad for the ones that get out of those situations and stay away from them, they get cut off from their families and racial communities at large. At least they can get somewhere without all the bullshit now though. The only ones that I have seen go back end up being sociopathic martyrs or the like, and end up using the other blacks as puppets and cannon fodder for w/e.

nice

The only "non-discrimination" policy I'd get behind would be 100% blind hiring.

>Names are removed from resumes
>interviews happen behind a screen like the orchestra
>voices are distorted by the TV kidnapper voice box.

May the best candidate win.

faganon comes through with the correct image!

nils carborundum wogsticuli

I dont feel bad for them, most are Democrats, they are better off with their voting ilk.

I feel as if some sort of "blind" testing would work. Similar principles as your ideas. Multiple people take a test without giving any information on themselves whatsoever. Who ever scores the highest, gets the job.

truth has been spoken

Bravo

Well.. nigger... kill yourself and hope for white reincarnation.

>implying he doesn't just hoover them up through his cavernous nostrils

Not in the white guilt bad way, in the I know what that kind of social isolation can do to someone kind of way. Also I think that a good deal of the republican blacks are the crabs that got out.

The same phenomena exists here as well. They are called "bounty" or "nègres de maison". There is also the fact that sandniggers are mostly responsible for turning french black people into human garbage. Niggers are easily influencable, be it good influence (being friend with white people who are somehow reasonable) or bad (nigger/sandnigger culture)

Its not. If you can't run with the big dogs go join the special olympics. Women can't compete with the men so they have their own league. Maybe segregations a good thing

As a Hispanic the same thing happens to me, most my family has cut ties with me for my conservative beliefs except my grandmother, but she's full Spanish.

good for that extreme minority of a minority i guess.

Affirmative action racist at its worst. Grading life on a curve at its best.

The problem is in the typical 'intellectual' limitations of the descendants of sub Saharan peoples; society has come to know all too well what the cumulative effects of a low average IQ population are. The difficulties placed before you have been earned by your kin or are your own internal mental limitations.

You underestimate his abilities.

Thanks, like Hungarian hell

What kind of Jew doesn't wear socks?

youtube.com/watch?v=biCVmdEMvyc

have a (you)

black people are faster so this is completely fair

I can't do hurdles for shit
all she has to do is run around and play pitfall

Fuck yeah! Stormfronter raps.

LMAO "negres de maison"...
Frogs have "House Niggers" you fuckers just went up a notch in my book.

Fuck off to a nigger country then. Nobody owes you anything.

Yeah reading is hard an sheeit. Especially when you a Kang.

shrm.org/resourcesandtools/hr-topics/talent-acquisition/pages/blind-hiring-practices.aspx

stop being such a racist. and think this plan out.

Niggers create 95% of their own problems and then blame the white man for them all?

You forgot "by Zyklon Ben"

only roasties would be this retarded

What you saying. We are da kangz mane. Africanus and shiet

blacks are not oppressed

Liberal faggot lurker from reddit found. You have to go back nigger