It's been almost a year since Donald Trump has been voted into office...

It's been almost a year since Donald Trump has been voted into office, but so far it seems that his contributions as the President of the United States have been insignificant.

So tell me, Sup Forums, what has Donald Trump done so far to 'Make America Great Again'?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/pggbpz/all-the-laws-and-executive-orders-trump-has-signed-so-far
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shillpost hidden from the frontpage.

7 feet-long wall

great results so far

snorted in the oval office everyday

great great guy

terrific jew

Besides keeping you employed at your concern trolling shill gig, you mean? Jobs numbers up.

truth hurts, shlomo

prove it, snowkike

>implying the president has the power of a monarch
>implying the fucking senate doesn't have 2 party trolls who deliberately vote against party lines when they're in a tie-breaking position
I voted for him not because of what all he said he was going to do, which I knew full well he couldn't without a homogenous legislative branch, but because if Hillary would have made it and legislative would be blue, in pretty sure there'd be white make extermination squads by now

Fuck off you british cunt

So, his election is just to postpone the inevitable?

Job numbers are actually down, faggot

Don't see it happening within the next two presidential terms at the very least; The primary voter-base of the country is feeling a lot of pressure from liberals with their blm and sjw bullshit and will give the turnout in future elections in order to retract the status quo to one that was more stable than the otherwise near state of chaos the country is in; Divisionism was bred for 8 years in the country, it's going to take just as long, or longer, to reverse the damage.

As long as he supports Israel I don't care what he does for America.

At a minimum, he has distracted the anti-American globalists.

Repeal from Paris Climate agreement (US pays everything with no benefits for a 5 degree change over a million years)

Healthcare quick fix, allowing more plans to become available to a broader range of people, not just based on income levels.

Repeal out of the TPP (US no longer controls their exports/imports, FUCKING SCAM)

Wall is beginning to be built

GDP up from 1 to 3% in less than a year (highest increase in a decade)

Unemployment rate at an all time low in the past 40 years.

Job creation has been about 2/8 of what Obama did in eight years in less than 1.

you want me to keep going?

MAGA you piece of commy shit.

vice.com/en_us/article/pggbpz/all-the-laws-and-executive-orders-trump-has-signed-so-far

Neil Gorsuch, you're fucking retarded if you don't understand the implications of electing him to the court

Trump will pave the way for Greater Israel and crush any rogue state that doesn't submit to Jewish Central Banking.

Really hard to pretend that I'm anti-Trump at work these days - gotta keep the dumb goyim pacified. You guys are so mind fucked.

This is exactly right, Hillary did not care enough and Trump did.

By the end of the day he made executive orders that reversed bad policies Obama had implemented. even the equal pay for equal work.

That is true he can actually elect a few more supreme Court judges.

He's advanced the cause of the Jews towards a war with Iran.

Always Handy for shills like OP

So much for the worlds greatest negotiator...

ANOTHER MINUTE ANOTHER SHILLPOST

>vice
even in the low chance its pro trump i'm not reading that shit nigger.

Bombing Syria like a good goyim,Spreading democracy more while silenty financing ISIS, still acting like hes anti establishment and retarded burgers still belive him

I thought you shills only worked M-F 9-5

Getting some overtime on a Sunday eh?

Oh and sage

Wrong.

>Jobs numbers up
They are actually slowing comparing to Obama.

KYS

I protest voted for him. Just because I didn't want Hillary in. It didn't even matter because Califag.

Imo if it was Hillary then everything pushed by her would get passed. We would have had all her wanted legislation in effect right now. I'm glad that's not the case.

Am I happy with Trump's work? No.
>Tax cuts won't do shit for middle class
>Starting wars again

What do I like about this presidency?
>He can't do shit to make it even worse, entire elected members in Congress are too far deep in bilderberg money.
>He knows this and is exposing it with the whole "drain the swamp" thing.
>Midterms might give me more hope if people decide to oust Rino's and useless Dems.
>He's full of shit most of the times, but puts semi truths in his tweets. Media blows up, people look into it, find the semi truths, and some large entity is exposed. I.e. Paris Accord, CNN, Voter ID and illegal voting, AHCA, etc.

The most positive thing that happened is he got people hope. Yes even the libtards. Imagine their lives without Trump. They were already suicidal with nothing to live for anymore. At least there's a goal now to impeach him.
The right also got what they wanted, someone who "cares" about the working class. Job sector got huge motivation. Stocks show enthusiasm for Trump. We know he's gonna say some shit every week and get people talking about it. He's good at bringing attention to shit. Regardless of where he stands on the issue.

Regardless of what you might have been told, creating jobs or proposing large-scale reforms isn't really part of his job, it's not what the government is for.
His job as president is to uphold the Constitution and basically just keep the country out of trouble.
I say so far he's doing alright.

make israel great again

He hasn't been Hillary. That's good enough for me.

His flag is Australian, faggot.

Israel is already great because they are good!

>Federal debt reduced by 100 billion dollaroos
fake news

>muh "ethnostate israel"
BASED Israel amirite m'pede!!
>20% arab muslims
>13% north african jews
>10% middle eastern jews
>2% nigger ethiopian jew
BASED AS FUCK!!!!!
maga 2 u
SHADILAY

>keep the country out of trouble
So threatening Iran, Syria and North Korea keeps us out of trouble? Good to know, Vlad

Economy Growth, Jobs Growth (highest in 16 years), 1000's and 1000's of pedos arrested, 1000+ illegal immigrants arrested and deported. Go back to CNN you dumbfuck - no one likes you Van Jones

What are you talking about? We would be just importing a bunch of brownies like Europe

Are you disappointed Trump won't double the National debt like Obama did? Seriously, you fuck tard, Obama spent as much as the previous 43 presidents combined. But Ill give you a cookie - here is the video and audio proof of the President colluding with Russia - GET THIS TO MUELLER NOW!
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

Have you been harmed by Iran, Syria or North Korea? Do you honestly think you will be? If the answer is no then your argument is invalid.

G O R S U C H
O
R
S
U
C
H

>this

cannot be stated enough, with Scalia's "death" the presidential election was about far more than who was going to live in the WH. Had the Dems won a left leaning judge would have been confirmed which would have been a blank check for constitutional oversite, say hello AWB 2.0 now without sunset clause and say goodbye to "hatespeech." Love him or hate him even if Trump managed nothing else this alone bought the country more time to sort itself out.

He's going to be remembered as being a stupider version of Jimmy Carter. Neither accomplished much because they refused to co-operate with those in power around them, for vastly different reasons. Carter was at heart, a good man, as has been shown in his post-presidential years, Trump... well i doubt he'll be building houses for poor people.

If we go to war with North Korea and Iran simultaneously, I could be drafted. That would cause direct harm to me.

Regardless, 2 wars would be a serious drain on federal resources. Our debt and deficits would skyrocket, just like under Bush

America has nothing to gain from attacking either North Korea or Iran and those two countries will never attack first because that would mean inevitable destruction for them. There will be no war. Not with North Korea or Iran or Syria anyway.

>there will be no war
Don't be naïve. There was no reason to go to war with Iraq, but we are STILL fucking around over there

America attacked Iraq because it was easy. There will be no war with North Korea because they're now nuclear. There will be no war with Iran because they have a much stronger military than any country America went to war with in decades. There will be no war with Syria because there is no point in it now.

>Ignoring the hourly PTG threads which provide several links to the legislature he has passed, proposed, or in the process of implimenting

Damn why has pol gone to shit>?

There is literally a Trump thread with a pastebin of his accomplishments in every front page of Sup Forums.

>Besides keeping you employed at your concern trolling shill gig, you mean?
kek

Make Goldman Sachs great again.

Job growth compared to Obama is a bullshit assessment since all he had to do was start with a really low number and let the natural state of things slowly do itself a solid. Obama capitalized on riding a wave of recession to boost his job numbers as an improvement that was gonna happen regardless of what policies were implemented.

Look at job growth expectations vs results, and the fact that unemployment has dropped almost a percent since being sworn in.

Everyone on this board is just happy they get to watch a senile prick say borderline racist shit and make the United States look like it's full of retards.

>Job growth numbers only count under Trump! All of Obama's job numbers are fake! The deficit doesn't matter when a republican is in office!

same thing

That’s not me patting Trump on the back, it’s just logical fallacy to think Obama improved Jobs wasn’t just the market readjusting. And, unemployment started to flatten in 2016, then picked back up to dropping since Jan.

There’s a lot of things I don’t like about Trump, but people touting Obama as some Job god don’t know how economics work. They always crop out pre-2009 data from FRED, for example

>So tell me, Sup Forums, what has Donald Trump done so far to 'Make America Great Again'?
golfing is the new national sport of Murica

It may not be as sexy of an issue as illegal immigration & the wall but a solid supreme court nomination or two is incredibly important for the long-term and is reason enough to be happy with things so far.

BRONALDDD TUGLMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

>America attacked Iraq because it was easy
Then why the fuck are we still there? You're being incredibly childish

he put an 88% tarriff on canada and all the shitskins in burgerland are leaving to canada.

theres that

That is a major thing over the course of time and to take back our country.

He is literally saving western civilization you fucking retard

He's presiding over the toppling of the Hollywood brainwash machine.

It's an amazing time.

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

too much to list

he's not intelligent enough for that, nur are his minions, so that would be pure coincidence

He is effectively repealing Obamacare by ending subsidy payments. Poorfags BTFO

He is not certifying the Obama Iran deal. He withdrew from Paris climate change agreement.
He also got a supreme court Judge appointed.

How can you say Trump isn't getting shit done?

Good goy

he has given himself and his businesses A LOT of tax cuts. that has to count for something, no?

No wall. No mass deportations. No Muslim ban.

Not really his fault though. It goes to show how it's practically impossible for the will of the American people to become law.

His inability to repeal Obamacare will make it possible for the Dems to push for single payer next time they are in office. It's a massive disaster for any honest libertarian american.

He can't do shit about the Iran deal and the rest of the world basically said "lol, fuck off" to his mad ramblings

Paris climate change is a fucking meme, it's not politics just more emotional grandstanding

The supreme court judge was selected by the fact that the GOP won the election. Has nothing to do with Donald.

>It's been almost a year since Donald Trump has been voted into office, but so far it seems that his contributions as the President of the United States have been insignificant.

He is in office for roughly 9 months, which equals 3/4 of a year.

> what has Donald Trump done so far
Easy:
>wall is being built
>cucked Russia in Syria
>Kicked trannies from the military
>Dakota Pipeline is finally being built
>triggered lots and lots of leftists
>exposed leftists hypocrisy.

but most importantly:
>shifted the Overton-Window to the right

>repealing Obamacare
no, he's just sabotaging it so that it doesn't work properly. he hasn't implemented any healthcare plan, only breaking the one that's already in place.

if you want to improve stuff, you can either patch up and fix the flaws of the current plan, or introduce a new, better plan. trump, however, is just breaking the current one, without fixing anything. that way, he can say he was right about it failing, when it actually fails because of his tampering.

he's just breaking stuff without fixing anything. he could fix the aca, but he won't, because, like he said, it's difficult. he's just not competent to do it.

>He is not certifying the Obama Iran deal.
it's not the "obama iran deal". it's not a deal between obama and iran, it's an international deal between several nations, and trump not signing it doesn't stop it. all it does is further alienate usa from global influence.

>He withdrew from Paris climate change agreement.
that's the opposite of getting shit done. that's in fact doing nothing rather than doing something. not to mention it's an international effort, and many us states are still upholding the agreement despite trump not signing it.

>His inability to repeal Obamacare will make it possible for the Dems to push for single payer next time they are in office.

LOL! The Democrats will never push for single-payer. They are bought off by the insurance lobby.

Medicare for all is not single-payer and Sanders has no idea how to pay for it. 14.5% payroll tax increase? It would ship the remainder of our jobs overseas. No business would go for it. Good luck with that, commies.

We will just have to wait and see what they do, won't we. Since Trump fucked up this window of opportunity to do something about Obamacare the ball is on the Dems court.

Prey they are gentle on you, lol

>">145408878
>Since Trump fucked up this window of opportunity"
More like this stupid neocon faggot who will hopefully die soon

>no, he's just sabotaging it so that it doesn't work properly.

*assumes it wasn't already completely cucked*

Man I hate mobile-posting
Anyway, it was meant for (you)

>Yeah, this brain-dead old POW is more powerful than the entire GOP and the POTUS

This is all on Trump, stop hiding behind excuses, you sound like a fucking looser.

read the whole comment. that's why i wrote: "if you want to improve stuff, you can either patch up and fix the flaws of the current plan, or introduce a new, better plan."

let's say the aca is a car. it has a flat tire, no gas, and a smashed windshield, but instead of fixing those flaws, trump decides to slash the remaining tires, rip off the doors, and cut the breaks.

see how that doesn't help anything? he didn't get a new car that works better, and he didn't fix the stuff that was broken. he just made it more broken.

Kikes expect this argument to work.
Residency =/= citizenship

He stopped LV from being worse than planned

Oh boohoo! People aren't working 3 jobs any more to pay rent! They only need one now!

Job growth is terrible!

He is not a nigger and the nigger-backed candidate lost.

>he just made it more broken.
"Muh. Allowing insurance companies to compete across state lines for our business is bad. Government forcing people to pay for monopolized insurance is good!"

Do you commies understand capitalism at all?

>not every trump supporter is a nazi
>everyone who disagrees with trump is a communist
could you try to not sound like a retarded faggot?

It took the US military a month to completely wipe out Saddam's forces and occupy the country. Everything that happened after that is on politicians—it was and continues to be a political fuck-up, not a military one. Actually, I can't think of a single country in the world whose military America wouldn't be able to defeat in a conventional conflict. The only obstacle to completely dominating any country militarily in such a war would be the American public's low tolerance level for their army's casualties.

both left and right wing americans are boot lickers when their guy is in power they will defend them till the end .

Just weakening america and ripening it for the conquering
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0

I get so weary of DRUMPF IS SHIT thread. Can you get over it already?

>So tell me, Sup Forums, what has Donald Trump done so far to 'Make America Great Again'?
sage this faggot, check out the PTG

>retards don't understand he was referring to keeping the shill anti-trump faggot employed at his anti-trump job
seriously killl yourselves

Could you not sound like a butthurt whiny faggot, sugar on top please?

None, he has not caused a civil war yet so the day of ropes come. He should expose US's santanic gov already

what? is he your boyfriend or something? why are you mom'ing for him?

Because I hate communists is all.

then why are you living in australia? if you don't like it, you can get out.