Literally anime about war criminal who killed millions of people

Literally anime about war criminal who killed millions of people.
What was Miyazaki thinking ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yM9BWtppzko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He didn't do anything wrong.

Nice dubs boss

His planes killed millions of americans
This is very wrong lad

>Americans dying
>Bad
The fact that the only candidates in the American election are all terrible pretty much says a lot about America in itself.

>His planes killed millions of americans
The hero we need.

>killed millions
>MILLIONS

Oy vey! Calm down there, Chaim.

>Literally anime about war criminal who killed millions of people.
But the movie isn't a biopic of General Curtis "bombs away" LeMay.

>ESL tier grammar
fuck off gook, literally the only demographic pissed off by this movie

yeah and yankee armies killed thousands of dixie americans
nuke the north huh?

t.unit 731

The indiscriminate firebombing of Japan has to be one f the most offensive things I ever learned about in history class. Humans are fucking disgusting as a whole. I wish they didn't teach us about war crimes at all and just successfully kept that shit under cover. I hate knowing about it.

The only bad thing is that they didn't kill all of you.

>The indiscriminate firebombing of Japan has to be one f the most offensive things I ever learned about in history class

Wait till your read how the carpet bombed Europe and killed millions of innocent civilians in the process. Why do you think Nazis are so vilified nowadays? It's because they want to mask and shift blame from all the horror the Allies inflicted. They had to justify it to themselves somehow after the war. The Germans are Demons and Hitler was Satan is a pretty neat way to do just that.

Fuck the Amis.

really? I never felt anything when learning about it and not in some "i m psychopat XDXDX!!!" but more in that me and most of my friend just didn't care about it in the slightest

now it happen to someone I knew/myself then fucking shit I would be mad

Nipps are pure evil and they must be exterminated

Nolan improved on it.

Reminder

>war criminal

Guy made planes. Technology is amoral. He didnu nuttin.

>What was Miyazaki thinking ?

Miyazaki likes flying machines. Does a comic then film about guy who made flying machines.

He who does not know history is doomed to repeat it.

The movie is kinda about Miyazaki struggling with this because he's a self-loathing leftist. He loves warplanes and the genius who designed them, but hates himself for enjoying shit that propagated war. The documentary The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness makes a point of tying this together with otaku culture too, showing Miyazaki trash talking otaku and then showing that he kinda is one when he's hanging out with Anno

>kraut
>innocent
Bomber Harris did nothing wrong

Ferdinand Porsche designed tanks for the Nazis.

>Anime turns into SWW debate

Neo-Sup Forums everyone

>millions

Yeah, no.

You don't ever know your own story, do you? The americans provoked the japanese by fucking with their economy, and they willingly let themselves be attacked at Pearl Harbour, so they'd have an excuse to join the war.

Because they attempted to exterminate entire ethnic groups? Undoubtedly there were Allied crimes (particularly by the USSR) but nothing on the level of the horrors that the Nazis inflicted on Europe. Most civilian deaths caused by the Allies (minus, again, the USSR) were collateral damage from trying to destroy German industry, while extermination of civilians was the very point of Nazi ideology.

tl;dr go back to your containment board

Well it mean that this movie have some intellectual value not only small lolis with big tits

I remember when I first started watching Precure a couple years ago, the first season had an episode that showed the aftermath of the firebombing in a flashback. The one girl's grandma was there for it and you see her as a youngster herself leading a bunch of crying little ones to the top of a hill to watch their town burn to the ground while this sad musicbox melody plays. Just awful.

Not like we don't keep repeating it anyway though.

That's the standard all over the world, and you better realise it. Moralfagging, and the "muh human race we are all equal" bullshit is unique to Europeans. A Jap won't care that Flips suffered at their hands in the war, because Flips are not Japs.

Europeans are the first people to abrogate slavery and condemn imperialism. They're also the only people with an anti-ethnocentric bias, to their detriment.

Miyazaki's film is pretty left-wing by Japanese standards anyway. Like most of his stuff.

The US imposed an embargo on oil imports to Japan because they were waging aggressive war in China.

Japan dindu nuffin

all these teenage endelord faggots, go backto cutting yourself

ITT: the fascist crossfag containment board is leaking

Nazi Germany perpetrated nothing close to what hell the Communists unleashed on their own turfs. You need to read some actual history, propaganda.

>collateral damage

You really are historically illiterate: they purposely bombed civilians dude. Homes. Schools. Kindergarden buildings. Playgrounds. They carpet bombed the cities indiscriminately. The whole idea was to kill as many people as possible, whether or not they were involved in the war effort.

>they attempted to exterminate entire ethnic groups?

Horse shit.

i'm pretty sure the more americans die the better the world gets m8.

Go fetch a mod from IRC if you're so triggered. It's bound to happen in a thread about a movie about a war criminal.

No, rather, the lesser powers would fill the voids and the regional powers will not hold back.

This. American here. We;re a generally awful people, and our society is designed to make us more-so every day.

your not an American you stupid nigger

Report, sage, and rangeban americans

"millions". more like a few 10.000

That's basically my point, famalam. We third worlders don't give a fuck about

>all the Sup Forumstards have anime avatars

Now I see why.

I wish. Many of us actually hate the retarded way our country works and the awful things our government does around the world, but what can anyone do about it in the face of the ignorant masses and the curropted powers that be? I hope to be able to afford to not be an American anymore some day.

> this is what nazis actually believe

Jiro did nothing wrong. Go back to tumblr.

>smug anime girl and meme arrows

Truly the soundest of reasonings.

He shouldn't have smoked next to his dying wife.

A war in which the Americans were involved themselves under false flags.

"actual history" like some geocities website from 1998 made by some methed-up skinhead or what

I would say that the Sup Forumstards with anime avatars and the Sup Forumstards without are different types of people.

You dont deserve better

Where are the active duty Sup Forums when you need them? Please slap some sense into these weebs.

You better keep that nation afloat, and I say this as a latin american. The powers below you and your rivals will step in to take your void and they are much worse than Americans. You guys gave Africa to the communists and the Chinese, look what has happened to it. You left Eastern Europe to die under thr Soviets, look at how much it had to recover. I'd rather be an under a western procy than the shithole that's Russia and China or the local regional powers. Otherwise, you are going to leave a massive power gap that'll be ta hindred fold worse than the Middle Eastern Powergaps since he Cold War

If war machine developers were considered war criminals, Manhattan Project scientists would be charged with war crimes for killing indiscriminately 100k-250k people in two days.

I'm not a Nazi. I'm just not historically illiterate like you so I know a thing or two about the conditions and policies of all combatants during WW2. The Soviets killed an order of a magnitude more people during their "utopia" building. But that aspect is minimised because Harvard and Yale are full of leftists. So they blame the Germans instead.

I bet you don't even know that it was the leftist progressives who pushed for forced sterilisation policies for "undesirables". Sweden still did forced sterilisation up to the 1970s.

>better

Can't really get much worse than no argument at all either.

Is this kino?

Thats your first mistake Sup Forums apologist.
Then you'll say Sup Forumstards are good people with a vocal bad minority

The people upset about this film better go take their fire and pitchforks over to NASA too.

They did something far worse than Miyazaki did with making a film about a war criminal. Nasa hired those war criminals to work for them. One of them Wernher Von Braun who was the creator of the V2 rocket that rained down all over the UK killing mainly civilians. Von Braun also went on to help create the Saturn V rocket that was used in every one of the moon missions

Sup Forums is a board of peace. The despicable actions of individual Sup Forumslacks do not represent the board as a whole. #NotAllPOL

No, "actual history" as in actual history books, not the History channel or Schindler's List.

>japan invades china
>US cuts oil shipments to japan in response
>japan needs oil to continue its war effort, eyes dutch east indies
>has to seize american-held philippines before invading the rest of southeast asia

totally evil amerikkka's fault amirite

That much is obvious. He's lacking the indoctrination.

>ITT: Inventors should be charged with war crimes and lynched in a hail of fire and brimstone
Fucking despicable. We engineers are he essential guides to the progress of humanity and the destruction of it. We have our own interests and the interests of our nations that we agree and disagree. Our inventions and tools have no morales, no emotion, and uses. They can be used for peace, they can be used for war. A tool is nothing but an inanimated object used by the wielder and their masters. It is the user responsible for using the tool as intended under their morale compasses. This thread is dildos and OP is a fucking faggot

By the way this is way more casualties that it would have taken to end the war without bombs.

Visited the Hiroshima museum about the bomb yesterday.
Still makes me want to vomit.
But hey "We did nothing wrong this was to end a war against an enemy negotiating to surrender without resources to continue war and the threat of a soviet invasion, nope totally worth it"

Where are the mods when you need them, more like. This discussion has nothing to do with anime.

>SWW

What?

Killing sand people somewhere? Getting drunk on a base somewhere else? Collecting my taxes in return for these services?

It was a shit movie anyway. Boring drivel with none of what makes miyazaki movies good

Inventors don't kill people, people kill people.
Your argument is like the idiots blaming guns for murder.

Of course you read history books except those written by the joos marxist from reptilian universities, only le redpilled Faurissonesque historian

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

Second world war? Or sex without warning.

i have

dresden wasn't nearly the most populous city in germany but was important for its industrial output, so why was it selected for the heaviest bombing? example of actual civilian targeting would be, say, the london bombings in 1940 or the whole "one third of poland/lithuania/belarus dying" thing

and had the nazis won on the eastern front somehow, the explicit plan was to exterminate the majority of slavs in the former USSR while making the rest into serfs or house slaves (while germans colonized everything west of the urals), a process which started during the war

It was either "kill several thousands of people" or end up committing unintentional ethnic cleansing since the emperor and generals ordered their people to become every available man, woman and child to be militia with improvised weapons. You take your pick, if we went with the invention, Japan would have been Paraguay 2.0

No one denies that the Soviets killed more people than the Nazis. They had a lot more inhabitants after all. the Chinese killed even more.
Doesn't change the fact that Hitler wanted to exterminate entire ethnic groups for no reason and install a terror regime not unlike the Soviets in all of Europe. So I think the bombings were pretty justified, it was war after all. A war the Nazis started. I'm German btw

Second World War, only amerifats use World War 2

This isn't a fucking video game series

Canadians say WW2 too.

In the end the americans admitted that their goals changed to just to kill people, "destroy the determination of the enemy", something like that, he's not totally wrong about that.

>invention
I meant invasion
Doesn't change the fact that Hitler wanted to exterminate entire ethnic groups for no reason and install a terror regime not unlike the Soviets in all of Europe.
Are you fucking kidding me? Stalin and Hitler are one and the same, only difference is Stalin was smart about it using proxies and installing terror regimes as the Warsaw Pact Nations and Soviet "Republics". Your an idiot if you think Stalin wasn't for creating zones of influence in his communist empire

I can't think of anyone in the world who uses SWW.

I'm not a Nazi, I just [STOP SPOUTING (((LEFTIST))) PROPAGANDA]

I never once defended Stalin. I was speaking entirely about the Western Allies.

I may be retarded, but didn't he want to ship them somewhere else first having to go through some waters that the british controlled, but they were like "nah, fuck you"?

I swear we're being memed.

>Are you fucking kidding me? Stalin and Hitler are one and the same, only difference is Stalin was smart about it using proxies and installing terror regimes as the Warsaw Pact Nations and Soviet "Republics". Your an idiot if you think Stalin wasn't for creating zones of influence in his communist empire
Mean for

No, the Lebensraum policy was about (re)colorising Eastern Europe with german nationals and granting them special statutes, similar to the german expansion by settlement during the Middle Ages, not about exterminating the locals. That's nonsense post-war revisionism.

Yes in your Sup Forumslack delusions maybe, germany wasnt "ethnically cleansed" and this is certainly not a justification to drop a bomb hitting 350 000 people melting children and vaporizing their mothers

Who hyped for Dunkirk here?

>starring Tom Hardy
>directed by Bravo Nolan
>about one of the greatest allied feats in WW2

youtube.com/watch?v=yM9BWtppzko

I am canadian and only dirty Onatrio aka northern Americans use WW2

Pretty much all of the EU countries call it second world war. I don't care how you call it, though.

Is SWW what they taught you in Hongcouver?

>No Aiden Gillen
I'm sorry Nolan, but you fucked up.

Yes dude, anyone to the right of psychotic tumblrinas is a Nazi. Sure.

The Japanese cabinet was divided on whether to surrender until the bombs combined with the Soviet invasion of Manchuria. The other options on the table were a full blockade of Japan to starve them out or an amphibious invasion, both of which likely would have caused more casualties for Japanese, Americans, and other Asians (since Japan was still at war in China and Southeast Asia at this time)

>Accuses me of Sup Forums because I disagree with him
Lel. The Japanese Government were willing to fight till their race were to be exterminated. Their people were following the orders of their government like it was the word of God, and you know it due to the figurehead of Hirohito being from he divine to lead the Japanese people. We dropped one bomb to make them surrender, and they refused thinking they can still fight us. That's when the second bomb came in. If anything, the Japanese turned their people the oil for war manufacturing. The fact you'd rathet we invade them and create an unintentional ethnic cleansing rather than reduce the number of dead shows your delusion, weeb

Before or after the bombs the threat was the same for the japs.
They would have surrendered.
Useless dick waving casualties

Based Nolan
Kino is saved

pretty sure the Slavs should serve as a slave labor force. No one knows how the working conditions would be, but they probably wouldn't be much better than Gulags, effectively slowly killing off the local population and replacing them with Germans