Goblin Slayer

What do you think of Goblin Slayer, Sup Forums?

I think you should stop spamming this thread.

As far as I can tell from only two chapters released I think it's overrated and the threads are just an excuse to talk about fantasy things.

I think he should rape the goblins

>Two
There are three

First 2 chapters it was a gritty deconstruction of harem party wish-fullfillment genre and show that only brutality and sheer practicality can bring accomplishment in fantasy world.
Then chapter 3 it devolved into yet another harem party wish-fullfulment rpg that only differ from other by using unusual protagonist( similar to overlord), but in the end the plot play out more or less the same (super power protagonist with bunch of cute girls following him like his groupie)

How far up your own ass did you have to go to write this post?

>Implying goblin slayer can fight anything other than goblins

>Super powered
He got rekt by an oni

Maybe in the end all the girls will get killed/raped, making GS angry enough to kill all the goblins.

It change nothing about him being a badass that every "worthy" characters respect (if there is any characters that don't respect him, they are suppose to be shithead that will die in a moment due to their stupidity) and every girls he met much have romantic feeling for him though. Basically a flaw that never really impact his character or the story and just there to make the point "See? He has a flaw! He is a 3D character!"
Kind of sad that every fantasy anime/manga will devolve to hero-worship harem anyway, see current Berserk.

Berserk is better than this shit

>The "I haven't read the manga, only the threads on Sup Forums" post
Opinion disregarded.

So what? He does not give a shit about romance, all what cares is RIP AND TEAR the goblin's race until is done.

I read this because is medieval doom with the bonus that the doom marine actually interacts with other humans.

>being this mad.

Did the girls in the first chapter get raped? It looks like they were going to, but censorship man.

Needs more rape to trigger tumblr faggots.

I think being one and the only main character who mostly wears helmet is the best think I can have at this time.

Figure when?

I miss Monk girl.

It needs more rape but also more goblin slaying

Need more helmet

>sips tea
I think is okay. LN is better tho

Needs more goblins

chapter 4 when?

Never

This. It's always sad to see Japan ruin yet another promising series.

August 25

You are chosen to help Goblin Slayer in his quest of goblin extermination

>your race
>your class/classes
>your starting gear

>half-orc
>berserker
>greataxe and hide armor
I die the same way the fighter dies.

I want to die the same way the fighter girl dies

"I am fine with rape, but GS was too much."

human
rogue
long knife, throwing knives, caltrops, reinforced leather armor, rock on a rope
lets see those gobbo fucks get near me now

Human
Paladin
Full maximilian plate armor over a mail vest over a padded jack. A kriegsmesser, a katzbalger, a small buckler and a small crossbow.

>a kriegsmesser AND a katzbalger
may I ask why

Kriegsmesser for open combat. Katzbalger for enclosed spaces. I would carry a poleaxe too but I already have too much shit on me.

if you tried to use a katzbalger for enclosed spaces you'd get warrior'd, and I don't think there are many caves with clearance for a kriegsmesser even in the "open spaces"

whups

You do realize that katzbalger is a very small sword, almost a dagger, right?

>2.5 feet
oh it's smaller than I remember

a gun

next time take some bullets too

I just need one.
for myself

Race - Bugbear
Class - Warrior
Gear - Two Handed Spiked Mace to be wielded one handed, Great Shield, Plate Mail armor.

Fighter Girl? That was a shota.

He was a bland MC who unwisely brought his noob harem into a goblin den. He was a faggot. Monk girl deserved much better.

I meant the kicking girl. Monk like said.

The guy for me was more like warrior class

If you play as a monk you deserve to die for ruining the game. It's like playing bard, all it does is slow everything down and fuck with meta aspects of the gaming experience.

Same user here, Would Goblin Slayer try and Slay me since i'm a distant relative of the Orcs, and Goblins as a BugBear?

>meta aspects
>tabletop
>meta faggotry

No, user. You are the one ruining the game for everyone.

>meta aspects
>of the gaming experience.
my cancer just got cancer
Also fuck you, monks could be great, pic rel

>playing to win in a fucking tabletop RPG
No user, you are the cancer.

How else should you play? Monks are always almost dead and are extremely hard to balance. I've seen players build basically invincible monks after making a couple lucky rolls with items. It's just fucking stupid.

S-s-s-sorry to interrupt, Monks at low level suck ass, but once they get up into the levels they slowly become invisible, kinda like Kensai Warriors.

>Goblin
>Berserker (cannibalistic)
>Armour and Weapons fashioned out of goblin reminds

Ok, the plan is not get killed by GS first.

>Human
>Necromancer
>One-handed axe and warhorn. Cloth armor and bones. A couple of potions
I will turn those fucking gobs into my own soldiers

>remains*

Damnit 4am posting kills my spelling.

After seeing the xth thread about this now I decided to give this a whirl.
Why is Sup Forums losing its marbles again?

>human
>Thief/Trap Master
>shitload of traps

I would help him with killing, then i would bobby trap EVERYTHING. I would make them afraid to enter a cave again.
Fuck goblins

>rape
>cute girls × goblins
>edgy stuff

Guess that cause Sup Forums to go all out

I get to eat those you caught. Yes?

Sure, why not. Just leave something in my traps to make them piss pants.

Gobbo from behind hits u with poisoned throwing dagger

Is that a pic dedicated to that D&D greentext where monk in wrestler mask folded dragon's wings midflight when no other alternative was available?

It's not like he's wrong. Plus he didn't use the E word once during his criticism so he's cool with me.

Los Tiburon, the shark of land, yes.

He used deconstruction, that's enough for me to label him a faggot.

>human man
>hunter/ranger
>dingy frayed hooded cloak, bow and arrows, leather armor, flint and striker, hunting knife, parrying dagger, beard
Everything else I need, poisons and mediscines, rope and twine, another bow if the first one breaks, bait, more arrows, all can be made for free from readily available resources. Outside of that most of my kills will likely be from the traps I set or waiting for the occasional group of rookie jackasses to get slaughtered before picking off the remaining threats from a distance and hoarding the entire bounty including their supplies for myself. Might harvest their flesh for sustenance if need be. Rules of nature, man.

I bet the goblins do too.

That's not funny man.

I'm just saying man, that's one fine piece of ass right there. All that training and conditioning resulted in a well toned but still shapely body, a shame she won't ever be continuing her training.

Okay I'll give you that, though for me it was the Madoka fanbase that completely ruined that word, in hindsight it was always kind of a stupid term.

I keep seeing spoilers for later stuff, There aren't translations for the ln until December right?

>he does not know about the translations
Check better. Some bit is out.