Why does the US allow civilians to possess dangerous weapons again?

Why does the US allow civilians to possess dangerous weapons again?

Especially now that they're being used in massacres and drive bys against the armed forces and police, isn't now a good time to ban them?

>but muh second amendment
The second amendment was created over 200 years ago. Why is it in any way relevant today? The United States will never be invaded. And the only threat to its democracy is the people WITH GUNS. So why does the US have a second amendment at all?

Guns, knives, "hunting" bows, and all other dangerous devices need to be banned. There's no reason to allow innocent people to die just so some morons can go target shooting on weekends and masturbate while dreaming of overthrowing the government.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistolet_(bread)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitraillette
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why does the US allow civilians to possess dangerous weapons
we haven't been allowed to own black people for over a hundred years, op.

Because it is in our Constitution. It's plain and simple. There's no need to justify it other than that really.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
Since I already know your type and will just green text my answer I am going to give you this.
It's literally blacks, 13% does around 42% of the crime and it's mostly black men so around 7% does nearly 42%
also you are in fucking Germany why do you care?

1. The United States borders one of the most dangerous countries in the world, most of Europe does not.
2. Your a fucking idiot if you think that banning guns will decrease overall shootings, especially when gang violence makes up the vast majority of that (mass shootings are a fraction of total gun deaths) and they could have access to a black market for guns that the average citizen could not
3. States like Vermont, Oregon, and Utah, despite having very lax gun laws even by US standards, also have very low gun homicide rates. Coincidentally, these states also have some of the highest overall living standards. Not saying that lax gun laws are the cause of this obviously, but there does seem to be a correlation with poverty and crime rates (shocking, I know)
3. Germans are scum and don't deserve to have opinions on anything

>Wonders about blacks and Mexicans killing each other.
>Says the 2nd amendment is old, so we should get rid of it because of security claims pulled out of his ass.
>Calls to ban everything dangerous.

Our problem is blacks, mostly. Want to stop violence? Ban blacks. Even in the days when blacks were not allowed guns they would make zip guns to kill each other.

Because they are citizens, not animals. If you want the people to be in the hands of the state and criminals like in your country, that's your decision, don't push it on other countries.

Can you show me the rate of those homicides by race?
Thanks in advance.

When seconds matter, the police is minutes away, you fucking moron.

Fpbp

They have more murderers due to population size.

Its not linear

This is in NYC

Which countries on the list are full of niggers? hmmm. Really made me think

And the sources for that pic

America has been fucked for the past 8 years thanks to Obama and a couple of other niggers getting other niggers mad the truth of the fact is blacks do the most crime cause they think I'm black I can pretty much do what I fucking want you want to know why we have guns and why your bitch ass country doesn't it's so our fucking government doesn't cuck us over when they start a civil war between blacks and whites and even then the government still trys to take away our weapons

>only threat to its democracy is the people WITH GUNS
The only threat to a democracy is a government who doesn't fear its citizens, go back to the cuckshed Hans, you don't have nothing to say here

The question is: Are assault niggers more dangerous than assault rifles?

Fuck Sup Forums , I'm starting to get tired of feeling hatred all the time..

>sees flag
>understands why op is a faggot

have fun getting conquered by ahmad faggot

obviously this is a bait thread, because every single point you made has been refuted over and over
>The second amendment was created over 200 years ago.
so were the other amendments in the bill of rights. guess we shouldnt have free speech or assembly or religion because its archaic
>Guns, knives, "hunting" bows, and all other dangerous devices need to be banned.
there is no mass knifing or mass bow shooting. good bait i guess
>drive bys against the armed forces and police, isn't now a good time to ban them
actually its the best time to NOT ban them, because freedom to bear arms was so that we could fight back against the government if it became overbearing

When the second amendment was written, it covered all arms, not just guns.

According to the second amendment, grenades and artillery (which existed at the time) are totally fine to own.

Claiming it was written for flintlocks is retarded.

Why don't we just look at the homicides as whole and not just the weapon used?
Why don't we talk about the nigger problem?

fpbp

>selected developed countries
so basically the whole image is cherrypicked data

We own dangerous weapons because we are dangerous people.
As you Germans learned back in the 40s.

Now show me the rate for the United States not including gun homicides by blacks

And guns are not the biggest threat to our Republic, it's gun grabbing dems.

Because unlike Europe we can change our political trajectory with bullets. You guys just have to deal with your corrupt government.

Because a country is run by it's people and not by the government you freedom hating coward

because we aren't faggots

why do you care, you fucking demon? Are you paid by the European Union to agitate over another country's inalienable rights - why is it of any concern to you if the citizens of my country possess firearms - unless you had nefarious desires to disarm them of purposes for your own goals?

>1 post by this ID

The eternal kraut strikes again

Because our possession of said weapons is orders of magnitude less dangerous than a government that no longer fears it's people.
>Captcha: Libertad Unit

germany was first united as a country over 200 years ago, in what way is your country even relevant?

Krauts get a new IP every 24hours and everytime they restart the router.

Niggers are the problem.

Why do you let your women get sexually assaulted by Muslims??

Worry about your own county Hans

Fuck off, Muhammad

this list shows it a little better

This is a historical list of countries by firearm-related death rate per 100,000 population in one year.

The following list includes suicides, accidental fatalities, and justifiable homicides.

Not included are suicides by other means, homicides by other means, accidental deaths by other means, and/or justifiable deaths by other means.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

This is the only answer

Germany is the Leaf of Europe

Because I have the right to shoot home invaders.
Because I have the right to shoot car thieves.
Because I have the right to shoot muggers.
Because I have the right to deter home invaders.
Because I have the right to deter car thieves.
Because I have the right to deter muggers.
Because I have the right to shoot threats to the Republic.
Because I have the right to deter the rise and total control of tyranny.
And only because I have the right to keep and bear arms, a right given to us by God and acknowledged by the Constitution.

So fuck you kraut. Fuck you bong. Fuck you leaf. Fuck all you around the world. If you want them so bad come and invade us to get them. Because I'd rather replace my hand with a gun than hand my guns over.

This. Fuck off.

Because the demand for guns in the black market (silk road, etc) would rise quite a lot.
Also, what will they do about the americans that already have guns?

The high crime rate in the US is the direct result of the easy access to guns.

Committing crimes is very easy if you can get a weapon for a few bucks everywhere.

The availability creates opportunities that wouldn't exist otherwise.

Ironically Americans armed themselves to feel more secure but made their country more insecure that way.

We don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem. Take that bar graph and remove the brown people from the American statistic and you would see the rate of actual people.

>Why does the US allow civilians to possess dangerous weapons again?
Cops and Feds are civilians.
Why do they have guns?

This.

The US have reached the tipping point when gun control does not make sense anymore.
Asking people to walk around unarmed is rapidly becoming the equivalent of asking them to commit suicide.
When everybody in your neighborhood is armed and you are not, you feel like a sitting duck. You will need to carry a gun to go and pick up your children at their primary school, or risk being gunned down in the parking lot. You will need to carry a gun when you mow your lawn or risk being gunned down by a drive-by shooter. You will need to carry a gun and a bullet-proof vest to go shopping because there will be snipers on the roofs of the nearby buildings.

>(((selected developed countries)))
let's not (((select))) the country of mexico which is right next to the US that makes the US look like the shire in comparison

btw no human being is illegal

Fuck off, kraut.

American govs biggest revenue comes from weapons both sold at home and abroad (their enemies) and home security.
The country doesnt give a shit about its own people as long as it can make a dollar off every dead body it will. Just look at 911 or this lv shooting. Im pretty sure now they will "have to" up the security and sell even more guns and devices to protect the citizens from its own government :)
Its the same as the antivirus dudes.
I make a virus infect your pc with it then ask money from you to undo the damage I have done. I shoot your mother in the face then tell you you can buy guns from me to defend yourself (from me)

>Mfw bong and agree with the American constitution and support it, but my fellow country"men" are too stupid or cowardly to see the truth.

Silly merkel, you are not the judge of another's country ways of doing things

People in the U.S can still defend themselves, what should happen is that blacks and immigrants shouldn't be able to get them all. There is still the black market to handle as well

As if niggers buy the guns legally.

Also
>Why is it in any way relevant today?
Why is the first and fourth amendment relevant today? Why shouldn't the government control every aspect of your life?

It's a defense mechanism that applies to both European countries and America. Nobody wants to admit what they do in their country is shit or that it is a preferred method. Saying country A does this so Country B should also do it is not an argument.

Also there is the constitution so yeah it's essentially a joke to argue with us about it.

>And the only threat to its democracy is the people WITH GUNS. So why does the US have a second amendment at all?
The single biggest threat to the liberties of the people of the states in this republic is the military industrial complex. Just as the founders declared over and over again in their adamant stance and belief in the right of every person's right to keep and bear arms. The right does not come from the constitution. The second amendment is one "declarative and restrictive clause" to prevent the the federal government's ability to ever claim the power to ever create a law that infringes those already existing rights.

2nd Amendment isn't about personal defense or hunting, etc....
Its to defend against a tyrannical government.
Also, this is a constitutional republic, Not a democracy.

This, just look at Afghanistan and Iraq, America had all those things and still the people can resist.

You make a lot of assumptions there, krautnigger

Each nation defines its freedoms differently. Where other nations might say a lack of speed limits on the autobahn is reckless and dangerous, Germans would view any attempt to instate universal speed limits as an unacceptable encroachment on their civil liberties. If Merkel stood on a platform for “common sense speed limits on the autobahn”, she would have lost the election with a unprecedented landslide.
Same goes for guns in the US. It is their one inalienable right which defines their freedom.

>Oh no, 11,000 people out of 325 million died due to guns!
More people are killed by hands and feet per year you stupid nigger.

147 years not over 200 years.

Right. It's not a gun problem. It's a Nigger problem.

If you live in detroit

>The US is safer than third world countries

Wow!

>allow

You have it wrong. It's gun owners that allow the government to exist.

>Especially now that they're being used in massacres

It's always been like this. This is not new.

How are those heavy rigid trucks going for you krautboy? :^)

Why do Euros care so much?

>in selected developed countries
AKA cherry picked

Our politicians imported the 3rd world by millions each year since 1965. how are we not 3rd world status by now?

Keep eating shit, you stupid nigger retard shit-eater

There's an even BETTER reason than that. It's a natural right of man. The Constitution doesn't give us our rights, it protects them by law.

Why does the entire world keep worrying about what we do? Worry about your own shithole. We know you want to be us, you can't even get us off your mind ffs.

>moving the goalposts
Wow!

SHALL

NOT

>Why do Euros care so much?

if they can get us disarmed they will have about 30 years of spontaneous orgasms

BE

For the 4,768th time, firearm violence is not an American problem, it's a nigger problem.

>Germany 1% Black
>Canada 3% Black
>New Zealand 0.3% Black
>America 13% Black

no

We have spics and niggers what do you expect?

Without them our rate is 1.4 per 100,000 which is like Finland.

>muh gun homicide
>ignoring the fact that the US has 330+ million people
>not counting the total homicide per capita ratio

See pic related. Latino and nigger countries have a higher murder-per-capita, despite virtually banning guns.

Also, the majority of US gun deaths are niggers killing other niggers with pistols. The left then attacks white males and the NRA for owning AR-15s.

Fuck off, Achmed.

Why chart homicide by firearm. The number we should be concerned with is just homicide. If the US doesn't have a significantly higher homicide rate, who cares that the homicides we have are by gun?

there is a good chane that statistic includes the hispanic "whites" too

good work leaf

First ammendment is old and outdated too. Ban high capacity assault printing presses and military-style word processors.

Is that number of deaths by race or is it perpetrators?

>white

Bingo. This is a very common intellectual dishonesty by gun grabbers.

Listen, you fantastically retarded motherfucker. I’m going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe that fall under the umbrella of weapons possessed by American citizens under the Second Amendment.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street corners. And enforce “no assembly” edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.C. into glowing green glass they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They’re all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.

Damn, the Baltic countries are hotbeds of violence.

DELETE THIS

Yes, the second amendment is still applicable. Why? Because it was designed to resist tyranny. If the armed forces and various armed government institutions are carrying fully automatic weapons, we should at least stand a chance with our own. And I say this as a Californian, who can only own completely watered down versions of ARs.

I think this graph is biased, the only authorized weapons in Belgium are snacks filled with ketchup and ground meat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistolet_(bread)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitraillette