I-I did it, senpai...!

>I-I did it, senpai...!
>Yokatta...
Will there ever be a cute girls lifting heavy things anime?

Well there are anime starring cute cute girls with gigantic breasts.

i didn't know aya hirano was an olympic weightlifter

huh thats only like 135 pounds on that thing. guess for a 100 pound japanese girl thats a lot.

That's 135 KG not pounds man. It's also a clean and jerk which is hard as fuck to do and she's doing almost 3 times her weight.

Reminder that once this is held in japan anime will gone forever.

meanwhile american women

I think it's more than 3x her weight like damn

Well I mean most of Sup Forums are skeletons who can't even lift 100lbs so that's kind of a lot.

>Amerifats
It's Women's oly bar (15kg) + 2 red plates (50kg) + 2 yellow plates (30kg) + 2 small red plates (5kg) + clips (5kg)

It's 105kg or 231 pounds.

good

Meanwhile, I'm here still squatting lmao2pl8.

You didn't even post the one who did cute V signs and hugged the thing.

this cannot be real. how does some one so fat get into the Olympics?

Could've sworn she was wearing Saiyan armor for a second

qt little girls /fit/ anime when?

/ss/ harem anime with cute muscle/fit/brown/sweaty/tomboy girls when?

Being fat doesn't mean they are weak, it just means they have a lot of fat, and a lot of muscle as well in the case of that landwhale.

That's standard weightlifting body. She's probably more muscle than fat

Strongfat is a thing. A lot of power lifters forego cutting and never stop a bulk regimen to keep their strength up. Granted not usually quite that big, but make no mistake, that woman is still holding nearly 300 pounds over her head.

A lot of men do this as well, but especially for women it's difficult to get the kind of strength to compete in weightlifting without getting this sort of body as collateral. Most of the thick but pixieish bodies you see some female lifters have belong to otherwise petite women who couldn't reach the higher weight classes anyway even if they tried.

She weighs like 170kg and still ranks lower than her competition who weigh 60-70kg less

If you're focusing purely on strength and not aesthetics you can end up looking pretty fucking fat.

Like this guy who won world's strongest man a bunch of times.

That's because she only won bronze. Truly a shamefur dispray.

SAMANTHA A CUTE

Shes a coalburner thou.

Never said she was good, but here's what the 2004 gold medalist looked like. Putting on muscle means eating like a goddamn monster while working out a bunch. Fat comes with the territory. To lose the fat also means losing some of the muscle in the process, and women lose muscle much more readily. Especially with strict doping regulations, athletes that compete purely on strength often don't want to give that up

Hey, OP.

Do you know that the Olympic Committee will deliver 450k condom in Rio Olympic Matchs this year? And 75% of all athletes have sex between Olympic games?

They are still 3DPG, don't forget that.

There was a cute girl lifting heavy things in my manga just now.

you can also see the weight at the end of the jerk