What did you think?

What did you think?

Chisato a best and Satsuki a second best.

Mifuyu a best and Michiru a second best.

All girls are god tier. The OP and ED are comfy

need more softest.

7/10. It's enjoyable and fun for what it is, especially when the focus was on the club and main cast antics. The drama is on the melodrama side that was a hit and miss. The serious POLITICS was pretty interesting, but silly in a way that isn't bad.

Oh yeah, Chisato was the best girl, childhood friend (rare type that grew up with the MC), and she actually won.

Worst girl won, as always. Not worth anyone's time.

>over half of Sup Forums has filtered him, yet he still uses a trip
What an idiot.

Satsuki a shit.

Thanks for reminding me to download the VN and play this.

I didn't know this had an anime, I just played the vn. Chisato was pretty boring and all this forced drama was meh. The deredere Satsuki and Chisato NTR were probably the best moments.

Cool fembro childhood friend winning against no-fun-allowed pres bitch was glorious to witness.

Bitchtsato a shit. A SHIT.

Best girl won

I waited years for the VN translation and ended up only playing Satsuki's route. The rest were not worth the time.

>childhood friend actually won
bretty good.

You played Chisato's route too.

It was a forced route doesn't count.

You got me there. Only played this game because Asami Imai voiced one of the heroines. Her route is complete trash by the way.

Chisato is no fembro. That bitch keep draging MC as emotional crutch, preventing him from getting any girlfriend yet reject going steady with him because mah dead brother. Literally worse than Sumika.

Chisato is best and I'm glad she won, like Miu.

Mifuyu best girl best route
Other routes are jokes compared to her.

Chisato a shit

Chisato an absolute shit, fuck that girl, fuck that forced route.

All other girls are okay.
I liked Isara's route the most

Posting the softest.

>7/10
Are you fucking kidding me here?
>Oh yeah, Chisato was the best girl
Oh ok, I'm sorry I fell for it.

For OP, I didn't like it at all. VN adaptations are almost always shit. I'd give it a 5/10 and I'm being very generous, its low moments are really bad.