Waking up podcast

Why are you cucks not listening to the Waking up podcast by Sam Harris?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
youtube.com/watch?v=NYnuwS7ntRY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=ReKIJvOJDrs
youtube.com/watch?v=I0DYpaLgWIo
youtube.com/watch?v=WGp06vMPERE
youtube.com/watch?v=GrVqmYzGTuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fell asleep when listening to it.

because he looks too much like ben stiller to take seriously

Valid criticism I suppose

Because his materialistic dialectic is designed to leave his listeners susceptible to ideological possession and cultural nihilism.
Make no mistake, Sam Harris is the great communist anti-West intellectual of our generation

Because that would involve listening to Sam Harris.

Serious question: have we ever seen Ben Stiller and Sam Harris in the same place at the same time?

FPBP

I do occasionally.
I unironically like Sam Harris mostly, but i can fully understand why people hate him and he's been a hypocrite several times (as is any human being that talks as much as he does)

because I have no interest in generic leftist SJWs?
he's the guy that believes atheism should only be anti Christianity, but pro Muslim, right?

No, but he's still terrible

He hates Islam and has even advocated the use of preemptive nukings of countries harboring terrorists that could potentially have nuclear weapons of their own. But since he met Majid Naawaz (or however you write that) he's convinced that Islam can be reformed

It's thanks to him that Ibn Affleck came out as muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60

I listen to him frequently.

He is a jew, however.

Because he is Israel's goodest goy

because he got BTFO'd by JBP.
Clean your rooms.
Sort Yourself Oat.

>Waking up
>Not naming the jew
Pick one

First one was fucking embarrassing for both of them
Second one was less embarrassing, but they still didn't talk with each other, but rather each of them repeating their own shtik

Sam Harris turns into Ben Affleck when he talks about Trump.

>He is a jew
damnit.. really?? That explains why he has never criticized jews.

>Hey guys sam here!
>religion is dumb amirite!
>muh horseshoe theory!
>Thats about it see you on the next episode!

-_-

what is there to talk about? they are behind it all, all you need to know

Trump derangement syndrome killed it for me.

Shitt
>listening to a pseudo

fag

howabout instead shitting on sam harris you guys offer a more intelligent replacement person i should listen to

too much whispering

joe rogan

hes only good when he has someone good on

He's boring, long-winded, and his advocacy for "objective morality" is retarded.

He claims to be a philosopher, but his argument for objective morality is literally "just use common sense lol." He was in a debate, he was asked what constitutes an immoral act, and he replied "Do we really need to justify why throwing acid in someone's face is wrong?"

I can't take him seriously after he not only published a book about that horseshit but continued to defend it years later. If you fuck up and say something retarded but change your mind later, I can at least respect that. If you double down on your retarded ideas for years, thanks for giving me a strong reason to disregard your opinion, I guess.

I listened to that one with the dilbert dude and wasn't impressed at all.

Go away Sam, pol is a morally and spiritually active board.

>Jordan Peterson (morality and spirituality)
>Dan Carlin (history)
>Alex Jones is basically a podcast and far more entertaining
>Jocko Willink (navy seal vet)

because he's a leftist kike

yeah i knew about JP and AJ
thanks.

check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=NYnuwS7ntRY&t=1s

>Maximum anti-white turbo Jew and anti-theist
y u no listen

sam harris is literally a brainlet

read books instead

podcasts are fucking retarded

He's an idiot.

>Introduced to Sam through following Hitchens
>Seemed to be smart, well reasoned, and logical
>Buy and read his books, catch hints of pseudo-intellectualism, but continue to follow
>listen to podcast with Scott Adams
>Witness Sam Harris BTFO by a rational and well reasoned argument
>Witness Sam chimp out
>Stop following Sam Harris

because it's retarded faggot shit for gullible morons.

>>Witness Sam Harris BTFO by a rational and well reasoned argument
>>Witness Sam chimp out
Link?

>>Dan Carlin (history)
>>Jocko Willink (navy seal vet)

The "waking up with Sam Harris" episodes featuring those guys were pretty great (the JP ones sucked)

youtube.com/watch?v=ReKIJvOJDrs

i hate sam harris but i thought scott was fucking retarded here

literally
>le everything drumpf does is 4d chess xdddddd

Thanks.

He makes some good points occassionally, but he:

as an atheist often goes for the low hanging fruit arguing with creationists and the like, his conversations on religion are mostly tired and repetitive. Fedora tier under all the fancy rethoric.

Is a literal neocon on foreign policy, unironically thinks US XXIst century military interventions were good because muh human rights and muh democracy (I strongly suspect he means muh Israel)

He has hillarious Trump Derangement Syndrome parroting all Hillary talking points on Drumpf including Russian hackers, sexism and racism. He has no explanation how a racistsexistantigaybigot like Bolan "Cheeto Twoo Scoops Hitler" Blumpf could have won and almost had a meltdown when he argued with Scott Adams.

t. atheist

I tend to side with Scott. If you start from the baseline that Trump started planning his run for Presidency back in the late 70's, early 80's, it's not a stretch to imagine he has gamed this all out 1000 times over.

He brings up some pretty good pro-gun arguments you don't normally hear in this episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=I0DYpaLgWIo

Any good podcasts by educated thinkers on the right?

Like “hey guys, on this episode we’ll be talking about Evola” etc etc

Sam Harris has always felt like a cult leader to me. I believe he has more interest in preaching than learning, and he gives off a very unsettling vibe that makes me distrust him.

I prefer Peterson. He's direct, well-intended, and the only man who's ever softened my feelings on religion.

trump obviously planned things out

but i dont think scott knows all of trumps plans

he's just post-hoc rationalizing everything and trying to make trump's plans more convoluted than they actually are

He's too agreeable with his guests and I'm not an atheists.

Harris has some good insight and he's smart as fuck but I can't stand the shoehorned intellectualism in literally every topic. He peppers in as many 6-syllable words as possible to show everyone how brilliant he is and ends up coming off like a smug asshole

Hes a fucking jew

>generic leftist SJWs
youtube.com/watch?v=WGp06vMPERE

Quality post.

i like Peterson too, but he gives the same demagoge vibe as Harris. Both intentionally want to save a generation with their truth and their teachings, so that's normal.

What sort of a person drives a tesla while begging for patreon donations?

Sam Harris is literally suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. I thought TDS was a meme until I listened to Sam Harris' podcast with Scott Adams. He is completely devoid of self awareness. Not to mention he is the epitome of the limp-wristed liberal beta who lives in a liberal bubble in a city.

>fag
t. fag

> following Hitchens

The difference between Harris and Peterson is what they address. Harris spends most of his time deriding People/person(namely Trump at this moment in time), Peterson is attacking ideas. I tend to think the one addressing the ideas is the mightier intellect.

Last time i listen to him he just was cucking about how it is helping nobody to talk about the black/white IQ gape and how trump is bad for fucking a little bit whit the rotten system. His politic view´s are just bluepill from what i heard, some centrist liberal critic about shit whiteout any solution.

Join better the Freedomian Radio cult there you get some real philosophy in action. Sam just talks abstract concepts but Molyneux whit the call in show makes a very well case.

Guy got mentally wrecked by a guy who doodles cartoons and shit posts on periscope for a living. He’s a clown. Spoiler alert: all atheists are clowns. Doubly so when they’re Jewish.

'Letters to a Young Contrarian', 'No One Left to Lie to', and his biographies of Paine and Jefferson, and 'Why Orwell Matters' are all great books.

Peterson was and is still attacking religion major notions about restriction of free speech (he's as anti-SJW as Jordan is), gun control, race and gender....
It's just that the golden age of the new atheists is gone now and the time of the new believers is coming.

>(((Molyneux)))

There's not a single worthy line by this despicable anti-white kike. And even if there was I don't give a rat's ass, no pun intended, about filth that praised the fire bombing of Dresden.

So you've never read him? Well, that certainly makes you a critic of note.

I'll take your advice under the consideration it deserves.

love christopher hitchens read the first two of those. I love sam harris too i have listened to every podcast. he is very objective. totally against trump but that is because kike

sometimes he's just too damn brilliant. I listened for a while on YT but I'm not on his level.

To me, the difference is that Peterson seems to believe he is taking on the responsibility to act as a vehicle for ideas and values greater than himself and Harris seems to operate from a directionless ego.

*this
100% concur... He is and always will be part of the HOLLYWOOD (((elite))) establishment... Look up his mother.... plus, he is so full of his own shit. he is BLIND now...

>Trump started planning his run for Presidency back in the late 70's, early 80
he started plainning to shitpost on twitter with often badly researched topics and tons of offtopic shitposting

he is almost WORSE than harris..... The most flip-floppy, depending on guest, of all podcast in AMERICA.... and he is a half a fucking fag

>Harris seems to operate from a directionless ego
He is definetly the one who seems like the smugger and more arogant one, which is ironic since he spent all of his life trying to kill his ego through meditation.

>Peterson seems to believe he is taking on the responsibility to act as a vehicle for ideas and values greater than himself
well, that's the difference between a believer and an atheist. Although Harris argues for a reason and science -based objective morality (which makes little sense). So he is basically in his mind always striving to act out of pure reason.

He tries to kill his ego and act purely rational and fails.
He's a human trying to become a vulcan.
That's why the whole discussion between him and JP reminded me about the arguments bones had with spock on enterprise
youtube.com/watch?v=GrVqmYzGTuM

after Scott Adams intellectually raped him I have no interest

Harris is good half the time. Maybe less who cares. He does a few things right, he pushes meditation and secular spirituality, he rails against most leftist dogma and silencing, he interviews people like Charles Murray. He's shitty in that he's the poster boy for that shitty reddit atheist materialist worldview and he's kind of a neocon

all of those are great ....

>>'secular spirituality'
atheist === believes in nothing