We just want to be left alone, that’s all

mobile.twitter.com/LBCityLibrary/status/919299341705269248

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHOpWD5ESso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What video game villain is that a cosplay of?

Reminds me of final fantasy for some reason

Its really a wonder that are no more shooting in schools in the first world, because after watching all this degeneracy is the only response

Burn everything to the ground like Sodoma and Gomorra

Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean

Oh shit that demon dropped its human disguise.

I knew they were among us.

where is Gandalf?

Light up the stake.

Why do leftists allow their kids to be read stories by gay demons? This wasn't even the first time.

We are literally fighting WH40K demons

This fits way too well

>it's not all about sex!
>that's why this fetish practice is the perfect way to introduce kids to the LGBT community!

Let me just get my leather, whips, and ropes. It's about time these kids get a taste of the BDSM community, too!

I mean, seriously, this is how you turn previously neutral right wing conservatives against the LGBT crowd. All those people who always said "I don't care, as long as you don't bother me"? Yeah, you're bothering them. Worse, you're bothering their kids.

Who opened the Oblivion Gate?

Its time

jesus. youre right.

the epitome of filth.

For a drag queen, he looks really fucking metal. Why can't all drag queens look so cool?

bottom left should be nurgle, cause aids

cosplaying e.honda stage

This is god damned nightmare fuel for those poor kids.

>No Plague Demons

Nurglite detected.

You forgot nurgle aids demons

This gives me a great idea for a new final fantasy, kindergartners fighting back against an evil oppressive school of hyper stylized trans demon dykes lead by their principle who is using the innocence of children to raise his god or some gay shit. .

If I knew how to photoshop I'd make that book the Koran.

That dude looks more like Pestilence than Plague.

I really do wonder if there is such a thing as peak decedence, and just how far we are from it.

Weimar Berlin.

Libraries are there to give out information. You dont have to attend or agree with it. We will also loan you a mein kamf, books on satanism, gay shit, anti gay shit etc....we are here to just give out information to those who want it.

If you dont want it...gtfo.

And yes im a librarian but i dont work for long betch.

Also that author is pretty good he/she is reading. Todd parr.

...I feel the warp overtaking mee!!!

Holy shit, that's perfectly accurate.

You mean obese fat-positivity activists?

Hell, America is basically a Nurglite stronghold if you go by that metric.

>crossdressing dildo unicorn invited to read to children
>HEY BUDDY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE IT

When will they be inviting a neo Nazi to read to the kids? Or perhaps they could invite a klansman instead?

I can't think of a better example of the clown world than this image

Top kek mate, god I love warhammer

>and lo', they summoned the unholy Skil'etrix, Keeper of Secrets, Most Perverted One of Slaanesh, before the children. The night howled with panicked screams of children, and velvet groans of pleasure. It was that long night that I received my first gift of Chaos. Come now initiate. Taste the pleasures of Slaanesh. The corpse god holds no sway here.

Same.

What exactly are children going to get out of watching this freak? They're literally attacking the youth with this LGBTQ propaganda, and the parents aren't saying anything? For shame.

>Libraries are there to give out information. You dont have to attend or agree with it.
These kids aren't volunteering, they are forcefully brainwashed by this freaky drag queen.

>Liberals call this progress.

>mfw this is actually real
youtube.com/watch?v=IHOpWD5ESso

Ifrit

Parasite Eve