We wuz vikangz n shieet

We wuz vikangz n shieet

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/128167/swedish-museum-accelerates-their-cultural-collapse-by-turning-viking-artifacts-into-scrap-metal
asatru.org/havamal.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history/
etymonline.com/word/degenerate
wikiwand.com/no/Norrøn_kunst
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vikangz
Do you think its funny ridiculing and mocking the history of an entire group of peoples? I sure as hell don't!

No the ancient Jewish Israelites and Jesus were white

We wuz muslmz n sheeit

Leftypol can't meme.

/thread

You understand that his ancestors we're actually vikings right? The "kangz" joke is funny because subsaharan Africans were never kangs. But apparently christcucks are too low IQ to understand humor, so this needs to be explained for you.

Post burnt brass.

It isn't leftypol, it's /christian/. A bunch of low IQ shitskins who worship a Jewish rabbi.

begone, shill

>THREADLY REMINDER
THREADLY REMINDER
>THREADLY REMINDER
THREADLY REMINDER
returnofkings.com/128167/swedish-museum-accelerates-their-cultural-collapse-by-turning-viking-artifacts-into-scrap-metal

>YOU HAVE NO CULTURE GOYIM

>Following a recent surge in excavations aimed at construction that are occurring all over Sweden, the museum excavators are instructed to recycle unearthed iron elements into scrap metal following the pretext that “it would take too much resources to process, identify and store them.” The findings are usually quickly disposed of in order to make way for construction machines and building workers.
>This was kept secret until this week’s declarations by Johan Runer, archaeologist at the said museum. He tried to raise the alarm before but only met indifference from the Liberal Swedish Media. According to Runer, this has been going on since at least 2016

>52%
>literally kneels every Sunday before a Jew
>tries to make a maymay

*inhales* AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

(((Yeshua)))

pagans are subhumans

agreed

Words of Woden:
Drink your mead, but in moderation,
Talk sense or be silent:
No man is called discourteous who goes
To bed at an early hour

A gluttonous man who guzzles away
Brings sorrow on himself:
At the table of the wise he is taunted often,
Mocked for his bloated belly,

Even the herd knows its homing time,
And leaves the grazing ground:
But the glutton never knows how much
His belly is able to hold.

>said the muslim

Words of Woden:
An ill tempered, unhappy man
Ridicules all he hears,
Makes fun of others, refusing always
To see the faults in himself

Foolish is he who frets at night,
And lies awake to worry'
A weary man when morning comes,
He finds all as bad as before,

The fool thinks that those who laugh
At him are all his friends,
Unaware when he sits with wiser men
How ill they speak of him.

The fool thinks that those who laugh
At him are all his friends:
When he comes to them and calls for support,
Few spokesmen he finds

The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
While he sits by his hearth at home.
Quickly finds when questioned by others .
That he knows nothing at all.

The ignorant booby had best be silent
When he moves among other men,
No one will know what a nit-wit he is
Until he begins to talk;
No one knows less what a nit-wit he is
Than the man who talks too much.

To ask well, to answer rightly,
Are the marks of a wise man:
Men must speak of men's deeds,
What happens may not be hidden.

Words of Woden:
The tactful guest will take his leave Early,
not linger long:
He starts to stink who outstays his welcome
In a hall that is not his own.

A small hut of one's own is better,
A man is his master at home:
A couple of goats and a corded roof
Still are better than begging.

A small hut of one's own is better,
A man is his master at home:
His heart bleeds in the beggar who must
Ask at each meal for meat.

Words of Woden:
A wayfarer should not walk unarmed,
But have his weapons to hand:
He knows not when he may need a spear,
Or what menace meet on the road.

asatru.org/havamal.html
>asatru.org/havamal.html
asatru.org/havamal.html

>(((Jesus))) depicted as an average sandnigger
>Wotan looks awfully similar to a European hero
All that needs to be said

maybe paganism was once cool but now it just looks like lord of the rings larpery

rare Vargs incoming

Umm, muslims made at least two significant civilizations (ummayads and abbasyds) before Northern Europeans.
The civilizations made in the middle-east alone are more numerous than the ones in Europe as a whole.

Fun fact: JRR Tolken was allowed to read hidden books in the Oxford library. They were historical accounts of Europe before christianity. He then wrote LOTR based on what he read at Oxford. He would get mad at people when they would say LOTR was a fairy tale.
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history/
>This is all based on Truth…and he would get ANGRY when people said this was only analogy and metaphor. He would say, ‘NO! It isn’t analogy and metaphor! This is what I learned from my reading…’

>maybe paganism was once cool
>choosing religion by weather or not its cool
Wew

never heard about this before
any idea why no one else can read those books?

Muslims didn't build those. Muslims just conquered existing civilizations and then destroyed them.

They dont want you to know. The Vatican has thousands of ancient books locked away. They refuse to let anyone read them even though they would give us incredible insight to the ancient world.

>And, he told people in his letters that ‘Lord of the Rings’ was about Europe 6500 years ago; that the Irish were the Hobbits and the elves were the Nords. He had this whole thing figured out

POTATO NIGGERS B T F O

What's the alternative, picking it based on whether or not it's an organic, living culture you're genuinely connected to?
if that were the case, you'd be Christian.

Hey Varg, what did Euronymous' cold dead asshole feel like?

I genuinly cant speak for the oxford tolkein thing, but it wouldnt be surprising.

The Vatican has tons of ancient information and refuses to let anyone see it. Its pretty fucked. Catholicism is pretty fucked.

never trust a catholic.

This is not such a crazy thing to think honestly.

Recent genetic studies have bolstered the Nordic Egyptian theory and there is now evidence showing the northern Indians, the people who developed the original Hinduism were white as well.

There Persians were related to the ancient Greeks.

The North African empires(Carthage and the phonecians) were also related to the Greeks and Romans.

Sumerian and Assyria and Babylon... these were all very related to the Greeks too.

White people (Aryans) have moved all over the world.

Well vary doesn’t have to be such a dishonest dick about things.

You can criticize Christianity, but he finest do it in a respectable way.

Daily Reminder that pagans are degenerate and love men semen and buttsex

Pagans aren’t capable of actually arguing on the basis of scripture or anthropology.

WE WUZ HINDUZ

back when he was an edgy kid all he though about was "fuck christians"

then he was sent to prison with that mindset and probably dwindled on how much he hated christians for years and years, now hes a very angry boy

>posts fat fag even though Varg isn't even fat and most black metal fans are either skinny or somewhat athletic

pick the one you think is best. Pretty simple, pick the one that you think will make you better.

Ive been a christian, its all about rolling over, giving up what you have, loosing your culture, let in the masses.

Even when i was christian though, i had some old world pagan beliefs. If i told most Christians about what i believe at the time, they would have called me a pagan. what exactly? simple shit:
>Where the spirit goes
>asking the dead for help
>how we are to interact with nature
>How you should interact with fellow man.
so on and so on, pretty subtle stuff. none of it is in the bible and i never heard it in a sermon. Just the way my dad taught me.

Lol looks huhwite to me

well, those are all indo-european groups.

We we're.

So tolkien wrote a story about savage hordes running around killing humans and elf’s and based his story off of pagan Europe?

Yea, sounds awesome.

>Ive been a christian, its all about rolling over, giving up what you have, loosing your culture, let in the masses
Yep. Christianity is degenerate, by definition.

etymonline.com/word/degenerate
>late 15c., from Latin degeneratus, past participle of degenerare "to be inferior to one's ancestors, to become unlike one's race or kind, fall from ancestral quality,"

That is a fact. I know as a Christian you don't believe in genetics or biological science, but top caste Indians are largely R1a y-chromosome due to founder effect. This is a European lineage.

Is that so ridiculous to think?

>have little income (his explicit statement)
>pump 5 kids
>have autistic wife (his explicit statement)
>collects welfare every month

literally the norse gypsy

Actually, Jesus only ever send the apostles to white people.

The Galatians were a Celtic tribe. Thesselonians and Corinthe were Greek. Romans...

I brought it up and I’m a Christian.

>collects welfare every month
Source

It's the truth anyway

hey shill get your meme right they actually were vikings. my were psychopaths, poor white trash and social degenerates.

wasn't Woden specifically Anglo-Saxon and not Norse?

Take off that flag faggot
>collects welfare
he doesnt
>Autistic wife
who cares, autism is on a spectrum and pretty everyone falls into it.
>little income
but he is self sufficient
>Pumps out 5 kids
to increase the likely hood that his lineage will continue. it doesnt matter how many he has, as long as he can take care of them all.
My great great grandfather had 26 sons, a few died at birth, a few were murdered, a few were executed but at the end of the day the lineage goes on. Each son he had, was well fed and taught to take care of themselves.

dude this shit goes farther back than 2k years.

another thing i dont like about christians, they seem to think the world started after jesus was born.

different names for the same thing.

I'm not varg's fan but dealing with Sup Forums christias made me realise that he is far from the worst.

I don’t disagree.

That’s what the Old Testament chronicles.

I don’t view Christianity and paganism as conflicting.

Te only problem I have is when a pagan faggots comes around and tells me my religion and God are false.

It's comparing things 1000 years apart. Show me all the relatively advanced metalworking, art and shipbuilding and the honor and the intelligent culture of the latter. Good propaganda is true, and this picture is just dogshit. Retarded nonsense.

wikiwand.com/no/Norrøn_kunst

The original Heathens were the pre-Christian North European people who lived in the lands around what is now called the North Sea. These included the peoples of Anglo-Saxon England, Scandinavia, Germany and Frisia (Friesland).
The god known to early Germanic tribes as Wodhanaz became Odhinn in Old Norse, Woden in Anglo-Saxon and Old Saxon, and Wuotan in Old High German.

> only ever send the apostles to white people.

Why do people come on Sup Forums and just lie or is Ethiopia white people too?

>And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.

>And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of ETHOPIA an eunuch

> And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

Acts 8: 27- 37

Those giant images are photoshopped, retarded ass fucking worthless cunt. Of course they aren't fucking real. If they were TREAL THEN THE SKELETONS WOULD VBE WORLD FAMOUS AF IJGSKJTGDSDGTKJKGDSGDSKM

The Ethiopians were white as well. That’s why modern Ethiopians are lighter than their sub Saharan neighbors.

It’s not my fault you never read the Greek classics that describe people going to all these places and talking about how they are so similar.

View that gods other than the christian one are false is pretty pervasive.

The us went from 90% white to 56% white in less than 100 years.

2000 some years is more than enough time to see a huge demographic shift.

he was vikings tho

>tells me my religion and God are false.
I think all religions are valid, except Scientology.

The only problem is have is when people lie about their religion.
>"White nationalist Christian"
is a backwards statement dont you think?

either way i tend to think everyone has a right to believe what they want. I remember by my uber-christian mom, talking about how all other religions were just devil worshipers as a kid and thinking how ridiculous she was.

THIS

No one is talking to you Ahmed.

Allah is a false god and Muhammad was a pedophile faggot and probably a kike.

May he rot in a vat of shit in hell forever.

Abrahamic god is the same

No, I don’t think that is a backwards statement.

I believe that the ancient Israelites and therefore Jesus were a white tribe.

No, I believe Jesus Christ is god.

Jews and Muslims do not.

We don’t worship the same god.

>The Ethiopians were white as well

Not according to the bible or DNA so wheres your proof?

>Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? (Jeremiah 13:23)

Notice it says a Ethiopian cant change his skin, White people can change thier skin when they go out into the sun their skin changes from sun burn to red then to brown, When black people go out into the sun their skin stays black IT DOES NOT CHANGE The Ethiopian cant change his skin so they have to be black to fit that definition

Also according to DNA tests their is no white admixture among the Ethiopian population

Then you have a stunted view of your own beliefs

Really?

There is only one god, correct?

Source for genetic study?

I don’t think we are reading that verse in the same way. I think you googled Ethiopians in bible and cherry picked that verse.

I’m not gonna play this game with you, goat fucker.

read but I have to say regardless you people are fucking god damn retards. Ethiopians did not all of a sudden turn black god damn the delusion surrounded by Christians on this board is insane.

You've been playing it all of your life presumably

well in depends on your definition of white.

>were and are they Caucasian?
For sure

>Was there skin fair, eyes blue, and hair blonde/red?
no, i think we all know that.

some people like to think that "white" only applies to Europeans and some people think it applies to all Caucasian/indo-european people.

personally, i believe they were and are Caucasian but not white.

I hate the term "white" anyway, its a blanketing statement meant to cover up the diverse ethnic groups of Europe.

>white tribe.
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

>Both his parents were Jews because they were observing the Torah.
Luke 2:39 – So when they had done everything according to the Torah of the Lord, they returned to the Galilee, to their own city of Nazareth

>His parents observed the Passover :
Luke 2:41 – His parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover.

>All of his disciples were Jews, he was a Jew, they even called him a Rabbi:
John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”

John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”

John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

>He didn’t come to destroy the Law (Torah) or End it :
Matthew 5:17 – Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

>He went to synagogues :
Luke 4:16 – So he came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.

Luke 21:37 – And in the daytime He was teaching in the Temple, but at night He went out and stayed on the mountain called Olivet.

>He wore the Jewish tassle (The Hebrew noun tzitzit is the name for specially knotted ritual fringes, or tassels, worn in antiquity by Israelites and today by observant Jews and Samaritans) :
Matthew 14:36 – (They) begged Him that they might only touch the tassle of His garment. And as many as touched it were made perfectly well.

>He observed the Passover (The Jewish people celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation by God from slavery in Egypt and their freedom as a nation under the leadership of Moses) :
John 2:13 – Now the Jewish Passover was at hand, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) went up to Jerusalem.

>He observed the Succot (in traditional Ashkenazi pronunciation Sukkos or Succos, literally Feast of Booths, is commonly translated to English as Feast of Tabernacles, sometimes also as Feast of the Ingathering) and taught in the temple again :
John 7:2,10,14 – Now the Jewish Feast of Succot (“Tabernacles”) was at hand. But when His brothers had gone up, then He also went up to the Feast… Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

>He observed the Hanukah (a Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Holy Temple (the Second Temple) in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt against the Seleucid Empire. Hanukkah is observed for eight nights and days, starting on the 25th day of Kislev according to the Hebrew calendar, which may occur at any time from late November to late December in the Gregorian calendar. It is also known as the Festival of Lights and the Feast of Dedication) :
John 10:22,23 – Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem and it was winter, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) walked in the temple…

thread was good up until the christcucks joined in at about heretypical kikes trying to subvert any discussion on white men waking the fuck up

when snow niggers stoped being pagan and started accepting Christianity they were building proper Structures and Churches, this shows that Abrahamic religions are the best (exept for jews they are rats)

OK, first of all the term “Jew” doesn’t appear in the original text. It is “judean.”

Now go back and read all those verses as if Judah was a white man and replace Jew with judean.

Ok...

Are you mentally ill? DO YOU KNOW WHAT JUDEAN MEANS YOU FUCKING GOD DAMN RETARD? Go back to saying that blacks are the real israelits you people fucking idiots. WE WUZ JEWS WE WUZ JEWS fuck off im pretty sure you'll start posting pictures of fucking white jesus as proof that he was white fucking SHIT

that pic is retarded
ofc one likes when his team is winning and dislikes when its losing

Pretty much, The weird part is the Africa population has only gone up a few percent. If you look into it, its the hispanics that are immigrating that is turning the tide.

but at the same time if you use some perspective

in the year 1910
>92 million people lived in the USA
>82 million was white
>10 million were black.

think about it today
supposedly we are 50% white
>160million whites
blacks get 13%
>41million blacks.
That means that the increase in other minorities isnt because white people are being bred out but in fact we are simply being outnumbered.
with:
>118million hispanics, asians, and arabs

currently 13% of America is documented immigrants.

AMERICA DOESNT HAVE A RACE PROBLEM WE HAVE A IMMIGRATION PROBLEM.

Thanks for sharing.

kek, that was just a joke post

inb4 greenberg

or not