Which classroom you'd give some crisis?

Which classroom you'd give some crisis?

S2 when?

What the fuck was this anime about again?

Crisis in classroom?

never

Right wins, left a fucking shit

OVA subs never.

Man, Classroom Crisis was a mismarketing disaster

MGSV but with economics and space rockets iirc.

Cold tuna sex.

Beset nii-san.

Greatest love story ever told.

I remember that bitch on the right tried to trick lefty into going on a life-threatening outer-space mission to save her husbando, and used the "BUT WE'RE FRIENDS" guilt-trip.
So I'm gonna go with the husbando.

It had a threesome end. So it's awesome. MC was cool too.

Fisting Nagisa is always the right answer.

a really shit ending

Is there a Ova?

I hope is a beach episode.
Mizuki has nice tits.

It was good enough fagtron.

>surprise its a bullshit love triangle!

I'd give one on the right a pregnancy crisis.

Sasuga Maruto.

fucking great scene
too bad they ruined everything with that forced love triangle end

Who was it that won in the LN continuation?

Huh, there are two animes, about a classroom, with "Classroom" in the title, with an MC named Nagisa.

You will never go out drinking after work with a christmas keiki ninja accountant/substitute teacher

That was the least important part of the whole series. Did you really miss the identity switch, guilt tripping, ninja fighting and SERA KAITO we had up to that point?

C'mon, man, I'm not even saying the series is good, just that it's not shit.

>inb4 using aldnoah reaction

Yeah, now THAT was shit.

What's with those doggos?

what is he trying to hide?

Rocket science and politics

Thats a woman.

You're a woman.

never

The imoutits Who won

I am still of the opinion that this anime would have been better as a live action show instead.

Nagisa after she got back her memory, before that she was annoying.

I liked how the love triangle worked in Classroom Crisis it was in the background as the characters developed and brought to the foreground in the last 5 minutes.

Would of made for a decent S2.

No love for drunken ninja.

>Oreimo designer
>Maruto
>ClariS
>Imouto MC

This was a masterpiece

It was my AOTY and I defended this shit in our weekly threads for weeks, but that fucking forced love triangle ruined the whole series for me.

Love triangle was there the whole time.

It wasn't.

I'm sure this show had a thread and some discussion on /u/, but once that girl regained her memory as the heir and started developing feelings for her bodyguard-double, there was suddenly nothing about it on /u/ anymore.

That was at that time when archive.moe still existed, and apparently, one of the mods who do frequent /u/ used to also do some shenanigans on archive.moe with regards to the Madoka-ACK-problem.

Better than Saekano for srue.

You're right Mizuki didn't like anyone until a few episodes in.

Iris and Nagisa having some sort of relationship int the past was foreshadowed from the first episode.

A master&servant relationship, not a romantic one.

Fake-gisa and Imouto had a nice relationship going for them, which was a nice change from the usual harem shit we see in every other seasonal show, and then they ruined it by introducing the love triangle during the final 5 minutes of the last episode.

Fake Nagisa or Iris?

Yes.

>A master&servant relationship, not a romantic one
Thats really up to interpretation. Also until over half way through the show it was Iris who was thought to be from the bodyguard family.

>Fake-gisa and Imouto had a nice relationship going for them, which was a nice change from the usual harem shit we see in every other seasonal show, and then they ruined it by introducing the love triangle during the final 5 minutes of the last episode.
So you're just angry that something got in the way of your ship?

It wasn't "my ship". It was the "official" ship of the series.

I didn't care about romance in this show - until the show forced me to care about it when they shipped two of the main characters. Their relationship felt mature - like a real relationship would, so of course I would care about them.

What's the point in adding a romance aspect to a show that would have been perfectly fine without it only to ruin said romance aspect by turning it into a shitty harem ending?

Space Chiyo for sure. She looked great in coveralls.

>I didn't care about romance in this show - until the show forced me to care about it when they shipped two of the main characters. Their relationship felt mature - like a real relationship would, so of course I would care about them.
Their relationship wasn't really that solid he had lied to her consistently throughout the show and she just found part of the truth.

>What's the point in adding a romance aspect to a show that would have been perfectly fine without it only to ruin said romance aspect by turning it into a shitty harem ending?

It was left open for a second season. There really wasn't much of an ending, the Kiryu were still planning things, with the father revealed to be looming in the background. Mizuki never really touched on how she knew nothing about Nagisa or fake Nagisa. The love triangle just started. More importantly we didn't get that one engineer's gender.

In my opinion it wasn't that bad it was the start of a new conflict you had a bit of a rift forming between the best friends and then fake Nagisa caught between his raison d'ĂȘtre and his relationship with Mizuki which he liked and was just starting to go somewhere.

Also the ninja was always there.

Mizuki

Is the OVA subbed yet?

Nagisa was literally me though.

Qualidea Code is the modern day Classroom Crisis.

Both for the threesome end.

Sadly never.

Loyal ninja stops being a ninja and gets into economics for revenge.

Classroom Crisis had above-average animation though.
At least I can't remember there being complaints about QUALITY in it.

No.

Kek. They are bunch of autist.

But we already have a beach episode.

That kissu made that anime worth it.

user, from the flashbacks you could tell they were close childhood friends.

It was fulfilling, much more than the originals we had so far.

Not even close.
It feels me with great pleasure that this peice of shit bombed and the only people who praise it are shippershits

Wow, Sup Forumsrnhead, way to be salty.

The ost was pretty dope, reminder to download and listen to them.