RISE EVROPA! RIIIIIIISE! EMBRACE YOUR GREAT WHITE DESTINY!

RISE EVROPA! RIIIIIIISE! EMBRACE YOUR GREAT WHITE DESTINY!

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.816385
youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh look another Zionist LARPing as an anti-Semite but who only attacks the diaspora while supporting "based Israel."

Your tricks are so typical.

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.816385

hahaha ok lefty LARPing with a LARP flag!

EVROPA RISES, MR LEFTY! YOU ARE POWERLESS AND IMPOTENT TO STOP HER FROM EMBRACING HER DESTINY! WHITES SHALL RULE YOU!

"israel is based, right goys!"

lolol

YOUR GREATEST NIGHTMARES ABOUT ABOUT TO BE REALIZED. THE NIGHTMARES OF THE WHITE RISING! WE. RETURN. TO. GLORY.
WHITES.
WILL.
RETURN.
TO.
GLORY.

I FEEL YOUR FEAR, YOUNG ANTIFA. I FEEL IT AND I FEED UPON IT!

>145384765
>flag
Fuck off (you) "not a real Goy" spouting cunt.

Who gives a fuck about Austria if Germany France and the UK fall

>I love Israel!
just stop.

he's a great allay

HE MATTERS NOT, AS OUR PEOPLE RISE! THE FUTURE IS NO LONGER HIS! THE FUTURE IS WHITE AND BEAUTIFUL!

THE FEAR OF THE BEAUTIFUL WHITE FUTURE BURNS STRONGLY WITHIN YOU, SANDKIKE, I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND HORROR. I FEAST UPON AS THE LION FEASTS UPON THE MARE!

OP BTFO by a based kike.

fuck you OP and your Zionist puppets :)

whats really terrible about the natsoc cancer is their inability to seperate zionism from global jewry

We could be walking into a period where rich isreali jew nationalists are funding white nationalism in europe

I have yet to hear an argument on why that is bad

YOU
CAN NO LONGER
STOP
THE GLORIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL WHITE FUTURE

pic related.

Shocking,a guy called a Nazi has to say he doesn't hate the Jews, which would have surely allowed him to get second place if he openly admitted it.
Secondly, Israel is far preferable to the subversive diaspora. They would have literally no power over us if the diaspora Jews were not running the banks, the news, and donating to political parties. Their existence as an ethnostate is our Ace up our sleeve, without which we could not convince people the fact that others can have their land, so should we.

>Secondly, Israel is far preferable to the subversive diaspora.
pic related

An actual Natsoc would have no problem with Israel existing. Hitler wanted to deport the Jews first.

>Hitler wanted to deport the Jews first.
why didnt hitler deport all Jews to Israel?

>Israel is far preferable to the subversive diaspora
THIS IS A WISDOM THAT FEW, EVEN GENUINE RIGHT-WINGERS, UNDERSTAND
ISRAEL IS AS MUCH A BENEFIT TO THE JEWS AS THE RATRAP IS TO THE RATS.

THEY BUILT A WALL TO KEEP OTHERS OUT AROUND ISRAEL. NOW WE JUST HAVE TO BUILD A BIGGER WALL AROUND ISRAEL TO KEEP THEM IN!

Yes exactly, send them to Israel where they can govern there

Jews already have Israel.
Do they leave everyone else alone or nah?
>maybe if we just give them more land and more power
kill yourself kike shill

Israel didn't exist. He initially had meetings with Jews in the 30s to arrange this.

Hitler sent 60k to Palestine.
Why didnt he send the rest there and why did he instead plan to split the Jews between Palestine and France?

SALTY SALTY SALTY SALTY SALTY SALTY SALTY SALTY SALTY SALTY SALTY LEFTIES
SALTY LEFTIES
SALTY LEFTIES
SALTY LEFTIES!

HE WAS DEPORTING THEM TO MADAGASCAR YOU HISTORICALLY IGNORANT FUCK, UNTIL (SUPPOSEDLY) THE WAR WENT ON TOO LONG AND HE COULD NO LONGER AFFORD TO KEEP PRISON CAMPS OPEN, SO DECIDED THAT SOME OF THEM HAD TO BE MURDERED OFF BECAUSE IT WAS EITHER THEM OR HIS OWN PEOPLE.

GOOD GOD THE LEFTWING IGNORANCE ABOUT "THE LOLOCAUST"

BTW, THAT PART I MENTIONED IS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE IF YOU ACTUALLY READ A HISTORY BOOK, NOT "HOLOCAUST DENIAL".

>SO DECIDED THAT SOME OF THEM HAD TO BE MURDERED OFF
The holocaust didn't happen but it should have.

Look... you kikes can't even sell your bullshit to Sup Forums. You wrap these Zionists in a cloak of hatred because "oh look they hate the diaspora too!" implying Sup Forums doesnt know Israel is sacrificing the Western Jews in the name of Zionism. You're trash and the game is over.

Da goyim know.

Well its either side with right wing zionism and stop immigration or get fatally enriched by africans and arabs.

>thinking anyone in europe can say anything negative about jews and succeed anywhere, especially if they're right wing

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FAKE NAZI IS SO INTO HIS SUBVERSIVE LARP THAT HE'S TRYING TO ARGUE THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN NOW!

I AGREE FAGGOT, IT DIDN'T, BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID NOW WAS IT?? JUST MORE PROOF OF HOW MUCH OF A /LEFTYPOL/ SUBVERSIVE YOU REALLY ARE OMFG HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Israel is behind the migration crisis and acts via the diaspora. Stop Israel, stop immigration.

>we dont dare speak out against our Jewish masters
youre all cuckolds and deserve genocide then.

>the holocaust didnt happen
>bu Hitler also killed off a bunch of Jews in a holocaust
I win.

>Well its either side with right wing zionism and stop immigration or get fatally enriched by africans and arabs.

What did he mean by this?

>maybe if we just give them more land and more power
Who's this 'we' shit? Are you a shitskin? Israel would be wiped off the map if they tried that bullshit on us. They know this, their only real power is subversion.

first of all, it's a lie. these people do not have an Israeli citizenship.
second, these are anti Israeli assholes. dont confuse globalist leftist who are anti Israeli, with great pro Israelies, like mike huckabee and off course DJT.

>their only real power is subversion.
With it theyve nearly conquered the world, havent they? Why give them more power then?

Israel is the diaspora.
Israel is corrupt.
Israel has its own Deep State.
I hope Jews wake up and fix their Nation like we're trying to do in America.

fuck australia

lol i said the official narrative of the holocaust is not what you lefty retards try to pretend it is. stop intentionally misconstruing my words. its obvious and looks ugly on you and everyone else who tries to do it

TODAY IS A DAY OF WHITE VICTORY! THERE SHALL BE MANY MORE WHITE VICTORIES IN THE FUTURE! THERE ONCE WAS A TIME WHEN PEOPLE THOUGHT THE WHITES WOULD NEVER FIGHT BACK! BUT WHITES ALWAYS PROVE THAT THEY ONLY TAKE SO MUCH! AND ONCE THEY SNAP, BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY, BITCH!!

just no. while a minority of globalist are of jew decent, it's not a jewish thing, and the globalist are openly anti Israeli.

When are people going to realize that "befriending" Israel is often nothing more than a tactical political move, and not a sign of being controlled by them?

>mfw nearly all well-known Republlican pro-Israel American politicians are anti-semites behind the scenes
Come on guys, you can't just come out full "gas the kikes, race war now!"

>it's an Austria Has To Save Europe From The French episode
Getting really tired of this shit.

user IF YOU ARE REALLY A NAZI, LET ME HERE YOU SAY "GLORY TO THE WHITE RACE". LET ME HEAR YOU SAY "PRAISE BE TO WHITE EVROPA!" LET ME HEAR YOU SAY THAT WHITES ARE CLEARLY SUPERIOR TO ALL OF THE SHIT-SKINNED MUDPEOPLE ON THE PLANET!

Hitler was also a Zionist then since he's the one who started sending German Jews to Palestine. It was either that or Madagascar.

>anti immigration
>bad

>Austria doing what Germany failed to do

how poetic

You write like someone who wears a fedora

>TODAY IS A DAY OF WHITE VICTORY!
>BUT ONLY IF WE EMBRACE BASED ISRAEL
your narrative is collapsing.

Globalism as a concept is wholly Jewish.

When are people going to realize that "befriending" Israel is fine if you de-Nuclearize Israel first, without which Israel retains the capacity for war.

let me hear you say
>Israel is responsible for European Genocide
>Gas the kikes, race war now

>hitler was a Zionist
pic related

>Why give them more power then?
It's not giving them more power. How well did trying to exterminate them (real or imagined) work out? Seems like it cemented their power even more. Seems like the elite Jews threw their underclasses under the bus to further their aims, and it worked.

they do realize it leafbro. they do. the people who try to play that card are just subversives. see the picture i posted second response . these people will use any kind of manipulation tactic they can to try to so dissent. same thing with the "e-celebs" meme, and all of the anti-richard-spencer threads.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAA YOU WON'T SAY IT!
HE WONT SAY IT!
HE WONT SAY IT!
HE WONT SAY IT!

SOME "NAZI" WON'T EVEN SAY THE WHITE RACE IS THE MOST SUPERIOR RACE!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAH BTFO BLOWN THE FUCK OUT! /LEFTYPOL/ SHILL LARPING SUBVERSIVE 100% CONFIRMED!

>Austrian People Party
found the commie

>anti-immigration

he's not

>the only options are gassing the Jews or doing exactly what they want
I don't buy into your this-or-that propaganda.

>every post is about Jews
Way to fall for the most obvious shill tactic. Discuss the fucking topic at hand.

Israelis are backstabbers just like Western Jews. Don't you know what they've done to our country alone? Fuck Jews and fuck Israel.

>befriending
It's not about befriending them, it's allowing them to exist the way you allow Kazakhstan to exist. They're a people. It's the way even though the Chinese hate the Japanese for what they did to them, the Japanese have a right to exist.

Jesus I never knew American autism is this big.

Oh yeah, removing them from their positions of power in the West is surely playing right into their hands

FPO is the nationalist party you moron.

AMERICAN AUTISM WILL SOON RULE OVER YOU AND RULE YOUR LIFE SHITSKIN.
THE FUTURE IS WHITE
WHITE IS RIGHT
WHITE IS BEAUTIFUL
NON-WHITE IS INHERENTLY UGLY AND INFERIOR NO MATTER WHAT!

Literally me.

Stormfags you have to go back.

>It's not about befriending them, it's allowing them to exist the way you allow Kazakhstan to exist.
Kazakhstan isn't flooding Europe with migrants or shooting up concerts in Las Vegas. Kazakhstan isn't genociding Palestinians, assisting ISIS, or attacking our Naval vessels.
>They're a people.
Let Sup Forums know when they start acting like it.
>the Japanese have a right to exist
Europeans have the right to exist. So do Palestinians. But the right to existence seems only to apply to Jews. Why?

It doesn't matter if they themselves have the power or their non-Jewish Zionist puppets. (((They))) win if there is no re-education.

Why the hate for Israel? They are conservative jews, while american jews are the liberal faggots that push for progress.

see pics related here

Israel is the diaspora.

Don't get your hopes up. This nigga will get beaten up into submission.

FUCK KYLO REN AND FUCK THE EVIL EMPIRE

Judaism is one of the vehicles for the Saturnian cult. Israel = Isis + Ra + El, its right in front of your nose. The same thread of degenerate pervs that ruled the Levant, ancient greece, Rome, and eventually dethroned the monarchs of Europe still rule the western world today. Christianity and Islam are also controlled by them. Why do you think so many Abrahamic religious leaders are kiddy fiddlers? Most occult secret societies are ruled by them too.

tldr BLACK CUBE NIGGERS RULE THE WORLD.

>BE THE WHITE RACE
>HAVE HIGH IQS
>BE BEAUTIFUL
>BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MOST IMPORTANT LITERATURE, ART AND INNOVATION IN HISTORY
>BUILD CAPITALISTIC SOCIETIES THAT LITERALLY PUT PEOPLE ON THE MOON AND PROVIDE PLENTY FOR ITS CITIZENRY
>BE HATEFULLY RESENTED BY ALL OF THE INFERIOR RACES OF THE WORLD
THEY HATE US CUZ THEY AINT US!

1. eurotrash accepted millions of mudslimes themselves. blame them.
2. The only reason they give help to refugees is because they don't want them to come back.
3. palestine = muslims. who cares if they are murdered.

>Europeans have the right to exist. So do Palestinians. But the right to existence seems only to apply to Jews. Why?
Considering we're celebrating the start of our people coming to the realization we have a right to our own nations for our people you're way off base
Israel drives a lot of our foreign policy but it's exclusively because of the power of subversive diaspora Jews who demand one thing from their host nation while financing/supporting/requiring quite another of their ethnic nation. The power exists strictly because of this principle. When the Jews aren't running the banks, politicians and media, and the US has NO NEED to be in the ME, you think Israel is going to keep expanding? No, war would break out. Neither would they be attacked because they're nuclear.

>Israel is the diaspora.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT DIASPORA MEANS MORON??

>di·as·po·ra
>dīˈaspərə
>noun
>the dispersion of the Jews beyond Israel.

STFU LOL LARPING /LEFTYPOL/ LOSER WHO WON'T EVEN SAY "THE WHITE RACE IS SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHERS"

this, JEWS ARE MONOPOLIZING THE ANTI ISLAM POSITIONS.

JUST LIKE "TOMMY ROBINSON" is a literal zionist kike.

>but it's exclusively because of the power of subversive diaspora Jews
can you name one or two of the main "subversive diaspora Jews?"

The same Jews behind Western Liberalism...Rothschilds for example..helped create Israel after WW2. How strange evil liberal Satanic Jews create and defend based Israel..

just stop. its over for your kind. i told you: da goyim know.

based user hasnt taken the kike pill. good on you!

YAAAAAAAAAAAWN
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE IS HAPPENING AND YOU CAN'T STOP IT FAGGOT!

why generalize? not all american jews are cunty sarah silverman.

what about michael savage? ben shapiro? andrew breitbart?

>yaaaawwn
stay defeated, honey.

>can you name one or two of the main "subversive diaspora Jews?"
One or two? There's thousands but Soros, Rothschild, AIPAC, ADL, all CNN, the Federal Reserve, shall I go on?

Israel is an ethnostate that deus vults on a daily basis. It is also the home to many jews who would otherwise be infecting Europe and America. What do you have against Israel?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN DEFEATED? WE JUST WON A MAJOR ELECTORAL VICTORY THAT IS WHAT IM CELEBRATING MORON. WHAT DO YOU MEAN DEFEATED?! WE JUST WON BIG YOU ARE THE ONE THAT GOT LITERALLY DEFEATED LMFAO FUCKING RETARD /LEFTYPOL/

ok, 99.8% of ashkenazi jews in america are liberals, with .2% being "other".

>Soros,
has defended Israel from his own movements and yet shills would tell ou Soros is an evil liberal atheist Jew and Israel hates him. Pic related.
>Rothschild
Literally created Israel.
>AIPAC, ADL, all CNN
all support Israel.

Can you explain why all of these liberal Jews and their groups support Israel?

>that deus vults on a daily basis
maybe you should watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q

Israel has a plan for Ashkenazim and Sephardi Jews too, user.
Don't celebrate too soon.

lets hear you say it /leftypol/. lets hear you talk about the glory of the white race and how superior they are to others, if you're truly a "nazi"? come on /leftypol/? why won't you say "white are superior to other races"? hmmmmmmm. oh wait, that's right, because you're actually just a salty faggot bitch pretending to be "one of us" and you're actually pissed the fuck off that whites are rising in europe.

neck yourself, bitch. everyone is on to your horseshit. that's why we're finally winning elections now.

lets hear you say it, kike. lets hear you say the holocaust didnt happen but it should have.

Already addressed this chief. I know they support Israel. You have to be high IQ to understand this:
>Israel drives a lot of our foreign policy but it's exclusively because of the power of subversive diaspora Jews who demand one thing from their host nation while financing/supporting/requiring quite another of their ethnic nation. The power exists strictly because of this principle. When the Jews aren't running the banks, politicians and media, and the US has NO NEED to be in the ME
They will not have power over us. The end.

ok. as the joke says, "99% of the lawyers give a bad name to the rest of them"

hahahahaha you won't say shit. i already did say the holocaust didn't happen earlier in the thread, you fucking moron.
EVERYONE LOOK AT THE /LEFTYPOL/ SUBVERSIVE LARPING AS A "NAZI", WHO WON'T EVEN SAY "WHITE ARE SUPERIOR" OR PRAISE THE GLORY OF THE WHITE RACE!!!!

AAAAAAAHAHHAHAAHAHA COMING ON HERE SAYING "KURZ IS JUST A JEW PUPPET!" HAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT! EXPOSED! SHILLARY AND LEFTYPOL SUBVERSIVENESS TOTALLY EXPOSED! EAT SHIT ANTIFA FAGGOT!

>I know Israel conquers the world using the diaspora
>I know the "Based Israel" VS. the liberal Jews is a bullshit false dichotomy and Jewish Trick
>I'm still embracing Zionism tho..

nigger... MOSSAD/JIDF infects society by posting on Sup Forums and swaying public opinion. Deportation is not the final answer to the JQ because youd just have non-Jewish Zionists working on Israel's behalf just like we have today. JUST LIKE THE ZIONIST KIKE IN THE OP.

Cmon..

hahahahaha you won't say shit.

sure bro, you got me, i'm actually the joo, and kurz is too. and the guy who won't praise the white race or say they are superior is actually the true nazi white nationalist. sure leftypol, you got us all good.

hey look around you. your "side" is losing left and right all over the world. do you know why? it's because this horseshit manipulation BS you try to pull isn't as effective as you think. it's actually REALLY transparent and people see it and it pisses them the fuck off. it makes them want to stay THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOU. people like genuineness. they like to be told the truth. they don't like being subverted and lied to. fucking idiot.

>wahhhh why won't Sup Forums just embrace based Israel!?!?

sure bro, keep bumping my thread for me. pls and thanks. this thing would have died out when it was posted if not for you :(

I'm embracing Zionism the way I'm embracing Sinoism or any other people's ism.
If you want to talk about JDF then let's talk about them. They're more likely to support your POV because it WOULD NEVER WORK AND WILL DRIVE PEOPLE AWAY FROM ETHNONATIONALISM AND THE JQ. The only actual threat to their power is my POV.
Normies understand that exterminating a group of people, no matter how shitty some/most of them are isn't right.

>palestine
No, that was an idea but it was ruled out, since they feared that doing so might lead to a "strong" Jewish state in the region. With other words they feared that it would lead to the Israel we see today

>madagascar
The original plan (which was abandoned with Germany's inabilty to defeat Britain) was to send them to Madagscar, yes. You're deluded if you think that made Hitler a Zionist. Madagascar was not meant to be a country it for the Jews, but a sort of prison run by the SS.

i think the point is that we should let the jews have israel, then keep them there and basically segregate them off from the rest of the world, the way hitler originally intended.

the thing is, i know i for one don't care about their shitty "holy sites". if that's the bait that gets them all into one place, then so be it. let them have it. i don't share the belief in their imaginary friend and nor do most of the young people on the right these days. lets just heard them in there and then bomb it or something.

>foreign minister is seen with politician from other countries
STOP THE VOTING