How do any of you actual swatchnogs afford to live in Geneva...

How do any of you actual swatchnogs afford to live in Geneva? I just paid 32 fucking dollars for a burger and bottle of water.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
dailymotion.com/video/xnt3b_pub-egg-le-suisse_fun
youtu.be/69XvK2x5VX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where did you find the cheap hamburger? I've been looking for a nice affordable place.

Go to a supermarket idiot

>swatchnog
10/10 would read again

wtf you can buy a game for that

>Go to a supermarket idiot
Right? But THEY ALL FUCKING CLOSE ON SUNDAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're in the French part, huh?

They're that price pretty much every where

Jobs pay a shit ton, if you are going to live in a place with no niggers, no crime, and extreme amounts of natural beauty, you’re gonna have to pay

kek

I didn't crawl every inch of the town, but every single one I found was closed. Which is border line retarded

Walk over to France, buy cheap burger, walk home, enjoy Arab-free life

>no niggers
There's a few, some actually offered to sell me drugs. But theres no way like bus drivers make enough to deal with the prices...

>walk over to France
>have throat slit
>get run over by truck of peace
>subsequently explode from homemade bomb
>Muslim free

Gee it's almost like the place isn't designed for people to just spawn there and pick up their old life

Yea that, not going to France

Wut

Don't be poor
>many swiss work in their homecountry and live in France
>many french work in switzerland and live in their own country

tourism feels like torture to local people, and helps merchants dig their feet into the country. You deserve to spend a thousand dollars on that burger.

>net local currency
What

>tourism feels like torture to local people,
Lol how? They don't like having people take pictures of stuff?

Average wage

Per what? Month?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

($2,363 to $4,511) per month for unskilled workers and CHF 2,800 to 5,300 ($3,010 to $5,693) per month for skilled employees.[8]

Fucking Christ, no god damn wonder.

I started at 2750 net and considered top 10% in France, a skilled plumber probably makes more in Switzerland, hence the high prices
Still we probably have the same standards of living

It just totally bones visitors, though not really their problem I guess.

Actualy Genevois here. Like actually born in the city in all that.
>How do any of you actual swatchnogs afford to live in Geneva?
"We" don't. I'm 27 and i still live with my parents. Every single Genevois i know is either broke, in another country, or the equivalent of NEET around here (Assurance Invalidité / Hospice Général / Chômage). If you aren't a french worker (frontalier), a nigger, or some kind of refugee you're shit out of luck. Plus, every single year new taxes are aimed directly at the middle class / lower middle class, and since the said class is almost entirely Genevois / Swiss people i let you make your own conclusions.

The burger and water are expensive, indeed, but it's nothing compared to the cost of living in the city. Last time i checked we're sitting at the #4 most expensive city in the world.

I wanted to move out from my parents house, and apparently "i can't be trusted" because i only gain... 3000$ per month. They're afraid i won't be able to pay their shekels each months wich such a salary. Since the average cost of a 40m2 flat is 1500$ i, again, let you make your own conclusions.

All in all i just gave up entirely on everything. Otherwise i either go insane or go full rampage.

why do you mountian kikes let muzzies fuck you women?

>All in all i just gave up entirely on everything.
Thank you for the input. My condolences, that's a shitty situation. Though odd you mentioned you "gave up", this was the general vibe I got from people around the city. Nobody really seemed to be in a hurry, no one really acted like they were headed somewhere particular. People just sort of wondered around and sat in parks. I thought this was just a European thing, but I suspect it has more to do with what you mentioned than anything else.

I did the "tour du mont blanc" this summer, we bought cheese and ham from local farms in France and Italy for a few bucks
Past the Italo-Swiss border it was a total rip-off, 30 CHF for a fucking meal
The country is clean as fuck though, felt a bit like a super DisseyWorld
>tfw Northern Italians were by far the best bros, the swiss greedy fucks and the french never gave a fuck about you

>Jobs pay a shit ton
Always that shitty argument. It only works if you're a french nigger who comes in Switzerland to steal jobs and then come back home in France. If you're Swiss and work and live in the country you're virtually poor at the end of the month because of the monumental amount of taxes, cost of housing, cost of food, and the cost of medical insurances which keeps getting higher and higher each years. More and more Swiss are entering the "poor" status each year. Educate yourself Cletus.
>no niggers
Again : bullshit. Geneva is full of them. Close to every public park is riddled of niggers loitering around. Just walk around in Pâquis one day.
>no crime
Arguable.
>and extreme amounts of natural beauty
In Geneva ? Only in certain and specific areas, which are mostly all around the lake. Otherwise it's nothing to be proud of.

Swiss (or maybe European in general?) women will just take their tops off in public apparently. Walked by this pier were people were sunbathing, and quite a few top less women. Weird.

We're naturally chill but yeah, it also has to do with the fact that we can't do much about our situations. Past a certain point you need to become a spectator or you will bash your skull against a wall.

>Past a certain point you need to become a spectator or you will bash your skull against a wall.
Bloody hell. That's depressing but so are most red pills. I suspect this plays a big part in why Europeans and Americans don't always understand each other very well.

>>tfw Northern Italians were by far the best bros, the swiss greedy fucks and the french never gave a fuck about you
Kek this sounds accurate from what I've seen / read.

A few years back an add was playing in France about prejudices
>Prejudice n#16
dailymotion.com/video/xnt3b_pub-egg-le-suisse_fun

BIGGLE RIIIIIGG!!!

>"Swiss are slow"

>not going to church on Sunday
Serves you well

Not shopping in migros or coop...what a looser guys.
I lived in Geneva and Bern for my HS years.
Here's a tip: cross the border to France to buy your food when in Geneva

Church don't last all day man. Even in the small town I grew up in, the stores were still open on Sunday, they just started a little later than usual.

I didn't have time to go to France, and that shit was all closed on Sunday

>a few years back
>posts shit that looks like its from the vichy republic

Shh, 1990 was still 10 years ago

Fucking hell.

>Video was up in 2006
>"dis be wit donosaurs lmao nigguh !!!"
>checks flag
Ok

I wouldn't expect a burger to understand desu

DC user here. Every time I get stuck on my way to work behind a busload of gooks with cameras around their necks the rage builds. Every time I go into a restaurant and hear two cunts shouting at each other in arabic or hindi or insectoid, or oooga booga or spic voice the rage builds.

This is in a place that doesn't even have a real culture or identity, imagine how much you stick out in Switzerland and how difficult it must be for such a small country to handle a huge volume of non-Swiss walking around.

Anyway, please tell me you aren't wearing shorts, t-shirts and sneakers everywhere. No better way to stand out in Europe as a retard burger tourist than to wander around everywhere in your untucked shirt, t-shirt, jeans, shorts, and other nonsense. Put on a pair of slacks, some nice shoes, a collared shirt, and tuck it in.

>cucked by Catholics again
Should of went Lutheran, good food, holy sex.

>french man burns the swiss jew
Based.

>untucked shirt, t-shirt, jeans
Hey you nailed it! Well you mentioned a lot of combinations, but I'll give it to you. But yea I'm not dressing up to walk around man, comfort is priority number 1. Plus I had to wear my trump shirt to the UN.

I get hating obnoxious tourists, especially the non white kind. But I literally walked around minding my own business, snapping a few pics and seeing the sights. I can't help if a shutter click sets off your autism.

>holy sex
Wait what.

>2006
>few years back
You know that 2006 was 11 years ago, right?
Thats over a decade, friendo.
Sorry for your lost time.

Yea I don't get why you guys don't have that expectation. Hell Walmart is always open, literally always. After a while that becomes the standard.

>meanwhile I enjoy a &3.49 two cheeseburger combo from BK.... on a Sunday
Fells good being a burgershart sometimes

Sunday is for going to church and spending time with your family, the jews took us everything already, let us have this.

fuck that guy, you should stand out as an american amongst all the euro-peasantry. Another big thing is, never try to use their language. It's 2017 for gods sakes, they should have learned the language by now, if not they're probably some inbred retard.

>fuck that guy, you should stand out as an american amongst all the euro-peasantry.
God damn right burger bro

>never use their language
Kek I actually made a point to do this. I usually answered "bonjour" with "howdy"

>the jews took us everything already, let us have this.
Well now I feel bad. Fair enough man.

Fast food is garbage. I'd way rather spend $10 more at a little café or restaurant and get a fat home cooked burger made with fresh ingredients. I wish more people realized how much more value and quality you get out of small businesses, places like that are almost all gone because your average person is so stupid and impatient they'd rather go to burger king and eat trash because it's quick and they save a few bucks.

I only eat that shit on the odd occasion tho, I cook my meals most of the time

>10
How about 32?

God poor people are disgusting. Kill yourselves.

I thought your degenerate Mason Parisian city-state had the decency to outlaw Catholicism while you were wiping out the Occitans and Bretons for believing too much in Jesus instead of State.

The food is just as fresh at a fast food place. I've worked at a Whataburger for two years now and meat is never in the store for more than 2 days after it's delivered and vegetables come whole and are cut that morning and afternoon for use.

>t. Bank larper

>Whataburger
OK but thats like the Mercedes of fast food

What kind of burger? Muslim Pizzaria or hipster cantina? Here a hipster burger easily rounds in 200 halifax.dk

Woops, meant 32usd

>hipster burger
Closer to a hipster burger. It was from a place at the airport. Though even the subway footlong was 20 bucks.

Says the lad living in the country acting like the world's dodgy accountant.

What are they gonna do about crypto? You can literally keep a fortune on a hard drive in safe deposit box or something.

I can

ago to le rosey fuck rich girl -> done

You actually have to be very intelligent to live in Geneva

>living in geneva
>buying burges in geneva
you fucked up retard

Wut

Aren't airport food expensive in all countries?
I remember having paid 24 pounds in Stratford airport for shit food too.

stores should be closed on sunday you retarded faggot. go back to your own shitty country
>coop/migro at the train station will be open sundays

I was at the airport and starving. Though not the point, all the food was crazy expensive

This. Switzcherland is a shithole.

>Aren't airport food expensive in all countries?
Usually its a little bit more, but not 2.5x what it should be. The prices all over geneva were nuts

Seems like a good way to miss out on some potential profits.

youtu.be/69XvK2x5VX4
When you use a cartoon as your main picture it's pretty obvious that you're fucking slow.

>islamd is coming to denmark . jpg
all airport food is expensive. the fuck are you whining about. pack a lunch. or starve you piece of shit. switzerland is expensive. this isnt new.
go fuck your self kike. stores close on sunday. this is the rule. if you have a problem with it go back to your muslim shit hole.

You should come here to Norway and pay 50 $ for the burger and water

>if you have a problem with it go back to your muslim shit hole
Lmao this place is more Muslim than back home. But why would that be the rule? There's all these people out and about that could be buying shit, but everything is closed. Lost money.

+50% of your salary in taxes even if you arent a whale oil nigger

>some actually offered to sell me drugs
Report those niggers to the police

>all airport food is expensive.
See

I've heard about Norway prices, fuck that

I just got the fuck out of there, I thought I was about to get jumped.

Then they should go shopping on sat. Our culture won't change for you or your paltry laughable baby-tier shekels. You poor piece of subhuman shit. pic related. average anglo weekend.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO FUN ALLOWED

They pay for our accommodations.

Here's swiss #1 motto.

>You have problem with us? Fuck you.

>Then they should go shopping on sat.
But what if they had something else to do? Why so triggered mate? You seem a little tense.

What gave it away? Your superior knowledge in Geography when OP said he's in Geneva?

I believe it. I definitely got the "we love the smell of out own farts" vibe.