Space libertarianism

Where are my libertarian bros at?

So recently I've been thinking about libertarianism and possibility of its implementation. Some people say that libertarianism is unrealistic and I realized that they are right. Libertarianism is an abstract, axiomatic, idealistic system that says nothing about the current political situation in different countries. And the other thing is liberatarians are a minority. Even among whites who are far more inclined to believe in freedom, even in its birthcountry USA, libertarians are a minority. Most people simply never ponder about how our society is organized and if it is a good organization. Also, the state has ample propaganda resources at its disposal. The only way to persuade the bydlo is with a good example. I think establishing a libertarian society is only possible from scratch.

So where? Here on Earth the only significant landmass left is Antarctica. But altering its climate without fucking up the planet is impossible and who the fuck wants to live in an icy desert? So the only answer is space. Mars, to be specific (the Moon is too small to be terraformed). We can terraform it and establish a libertarian society wih strict border control (only libertarians are allowed, most of them will be white of course).

So that do you think?

bump

>living on mars
nah, live in actual space, on board of ships and stations

>no roads
>no borders except the airlock of your vessel
>recreational nukes
literal libertarian paradise, surfaces are for cucks

none of us will ever get to live in space user. even in 50 years when it becomes "cheap" itll just be a trip around the moon.

But who would want to live perpetualy in a space station? The goal is to make the libertarian country a place where people will actually wanna live.

id like nothing more than to live on a desolate ice rock though. i just hope im reincarnated 400 years in the future aboard a seed ship or something

We can terraform it.
We gotta build a space elevator.

I just want people to have a bigger interest in space exploration. One day, the earth will be uninhabitable, and the sun will explode or whatever

So by then, it would be nice to know that people finally found a way to go to other planets, and start several colonies on various planets

Too bad you got various sorts of shitstains that brings down the world

Unless FTL becomes a possibility, independence of offworld colonies is basically guaranteed. You can't maintain control of a colony if it takes you years to respond to communication and decades or centuries to send supplies and troops.

people cant even see the stars anymore. light pollution is ridiculous, and recently in my area they swapped out the orange streetlights for retarded LED's theyre the same color as headlights so you cant even see if cars are coming. . utterly retarded.

>country
that's when shit starts to go downhill
if you have a country, you need a state
if there is a state, it will naturally seek to extend its power (memetic evolution, hive mind, whatever theory)
the state becomes self serving instead of serving its people
poverty is now desired by the state because a dependent population will perpetuate the state
vicious cycle of impoverishment and authoritarianism

in space people have the freedom to just fuck off, no need for state to exist

and space made space stations and ships would have much more internal volume than current ones because no need to pack it into an atmospheric rocket

This is the future for city-dwellers
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbOOkH91faY
>You know that's all just stories, don't you? You know there's no such thing as 'stars'?

bump
anyone play elite dangerous?

By the time the sun explodes we will either have colonized most of the galaxy or died off, you don't have to worry about that or the earth getting uninhabitable.

they dont want us to gaze up and wonder

you don't have to perpetually live in space.
since the crimes you commit are in lawless space, they are not crimes, so when you get a visa and descend onto a planet, you get to easily walk around protected by law

I completely agree with you. I have to go way out into the countryside just to stargaze these days. Shit sucks.

This right here. Because if we stared up at the night sky in its FULL SPLENDOUR, we might abandon our shallowness for something greater.

>I can see the stars no problem

eat a dick first world goys

i remember a camping trip with my dad when i was a boy. we ventured out into the state forest, as close to desolate possible on this continent. the stars were like a blanket it was amazing. and i still remember that mental image to this day.

Right here my man

The Sun wont explode. It will just turn into a red giant and fry the Earth.

I meant a minarchist strictly constitutional nightwatchman state. But I understan where ancaps are coming from.

and then shed its outer layers leaving a white dwarf behind
then the white dwarf slowly dims into a dense cloud of gas

It's ok, you want a planet, I want the void, no conflict.

Just make sure to build some sentry satellites, just in case some jerk tries to drop recreational nukes on you.

>country
>that's when shit starts to go downhill
Since dawn of time men competed with one another for influence, resources, land, pussy, etc., but it's all gubbermint's fault. Common people din do nuffin.

>in space people have the freedom to just fuck off, no need for state to exist
If you are living in Star Wars universe and can buy magic FTL capable, trans atmospheric, interplanetary craft at nearest mall then yeah.
And no, space station or even colony would require massive investment, centralized project management and crew to run it, so enjoy being dicked by corporation that built colony or station captain.
But why space? You can build your anarchist haven in neutral waters or in some failed state in Africa. Same shit.

We will.

>FTL capable, trans atmospheric, interplanetary
no need for FTL, staying in the solar system
no need for trans atmospheric, not landing in any plantes
can get interplanetary spacecraft using gas and electricity
gas can be mined from asteroids and electricity can be obtained from solar or nuclear (mined as well)
>space station or even colony
not interested in colonies or any large agglomerations of people
space stations might be started as a bunch of smaller spaceships tied together
>massive investment
most of the cost of spacecraft comes from having to launch it from the surface of earth and transversing the atmosphere, which requires high performance aircraft, which is discarded after use
spacecraft made in space are not bound to such limitations, they do not need to withstand aerodynamic stress ever, they can have literally any shape as long as the thrust vector is aligned with the center of mass, and can be made out of pretty much anything, although the lighter the better
the engine is of course the most expensive part, however if ion engines could be manufactured on earth, they can be made in space too

ohh, and I forgot mass drivers
you can use a coilgun to shoot ferromagnetic projectiles at very high speed (works much better on vacuum), the "recoil" from this can propel a spacecraft

niggers

you aren't rich enough to go colonize mars
t. spacex

Location is irrelevant. Only Anglo-Scottish descended American populations support libertarian systems and have political wisdom. America's decline began when Germans and their German-Jew and crypto-Jewish compatriots mass-immigrated to America in the 1800s with burgeoning Marxist ideas. America has not been the same since. They destroyed America. The German-descended people in America don't have a clue about the Anglo-Scottish Enlightenment and how to maintain a country. They want muh social welfare state and muh labor "rights" and propped up the Democrat Party to their own ultimate detriment. They act on concrete needs without the larger picture or even proper moral-political principles to guide them. Jews want communism and open borders and have taken over the Democrat Party. Various other white peoples, from French, to Eastern Europeans, to modern British, are just as bad as the Germans. Thinking you are going to have liberty because you have a "white" population is delusional.

Freedom is possible only in a society of Anglo-Scottish descended Americans.

anglos are germanic

>Freedom is possible only in a society of Anglo
sure, dude, the eternal anglo is interested in freedom

Fuck yeah, sign me up for this shit. Would be fucking epic to see that shit on the news.
>"BREAKING NEWS: LIBERTARIAN SPACE PROGRAM REACHES MARS"

>Thinking you are going to have liberty because you have a "white" population is delusional.
I don't think that. I said in the OP that libertarians are a minority even among americans. We are going to have liberty if libertarians come to one place and wont let nonlibertarians in.

Glad to finally see some support. Do you like this flag?

Allahu Akbar my brother
These two moons shall represent domination of Islam on both sides of Mars Mashallah

Kek. Those are Mars's two moons Deimos and Phobos. Do you like this one more?

Starship Troopers > The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress

well if you really want to get into it all political ideologies are abstract concepts that borrow from Christianity, replace God with man, and the various horrors and flavors are what follows

Are you a retard? That's like saying Mexicans are Spanish and there's no difference. Anglo-Scottish are distinct people, separate from continental Germans. Different culture and mentality.

The Moon was one of several things that steered me towards libertarianism.