Hypothetical Question

What’s the ideal way to stop cyber-bullying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BLJ8QLJ0w8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut the fuck up

Don’t be so rude

Fuck off faggot

By bullying them so hard that they commit suicide.

We shouldn't stop it. It prevents those non-level headed people spending too much time online.

Just walk away from the screen nigga

Bully the guy who is bullying. Repeat.

Turn your pc off, go outside and stop being such a fucking faggot.

Ban civilian owned computer. Or make people register for a license to use computers. There are no good reasons for a civilian to own a device that can cause such damage.

Until the computer ban is enacted, we should prevent children from accessing computers.

Nigga just walk away from the fucking computer like what

Guys seriously, be reasonable and nice :)

What’s a good solution that will have a positive impact on society

hypothetical question whats the ideal way to stop the spread of retardation? i think burning communist books would be a good start, then lefty pol posters

CLOSE YOUR EYES HAHAHA

Why do we insist on calling it bullying when it's really cyber violence. There's only one way to stop computer violence and that's to ban computers.

We encourage it and embrace it, and hope the weakling subhumans will get flushed out of this world.

Cyber bullying doesn't exist. It's another jewish cultural marxism bullshit social problem like depression, ptsd, adhd, etc. It doesn't exist and the only people who suffer from such things are niggers.

I like this idea! Very reasonable

Make love to them. Fill up their stomachs with spermies.

Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Hahahahahaha

Anyway, kids shouldn't be in social media until they're 18. That's my opinion.

hypothetical answer:
kill the people who are being bullied

give me sauce of that vid

Why is it so hard to understand. Banning computers will stop computer violence.

No computers = no computer violence.

Thick skin

Make profile private
Don't add people you don't know
Turn off the computer

Stop being an autistic faggot.

Laowhy86. Dunno who the other guy is, I assume it's another pussy conqueror.

Nope. Just bin the computer.

get away from the screen

He wouldn't have to get away from the screen if there was no screen. The computer ban is the only real way.

Listen, the founding fathers couldn't possibly have predicted the modern electronic computer and the ability to instantly communicate *to the entire world* when the nation was established. Clearly they didn't mean this when they were talking about free speech.

Ban the computer and deal with both offensive speech and computer violence.

It's the only way.

Turn off the computer screen.

He can't, it's all he has, to sit there while bwc out there dicking down his crushes.

By turning off your electrical devices.

Cyber-bullying is voluntary.
You volunteer to sign up to social media. You volunteer to talk to people online. You volunteer to turn your computer on. You have the ability to turn it off and walk away whenever you want. You cannot be a 'victim' of anything that you purposely subject yourself to.
>IMO cyber-bullying isn't real and if it IS real, the only way to prevent it is to ban all social media.

smartphones and tablets too

Turn off the pc

Nobody signs up for computer violence. The computer is at the core of

to stop worrying about it

>educate people how to block or ignore things that bother them instead of forcing other people to not be offensive

What a radical idea

Stop the bullying, guys! I don't know how much longer I can stand seeing these pink men rule over us!

Studies show 99% of all cybercrimes are committed by white males, so if we just kill all white males, we won't have anymore cyber bullying. It's really obviously, honestly.

fpbp

Studies show memeflag users are 99% likely to die by choking on a penis. Ban memeflags

After decades of comouter education we still have computer violence. Clearly education isn't working.

A computer ban is the only way.

why?

How is cyberbullying even a thing? Like nigga, just shut the computer off. Nigga just walk away.

You're going to leave a helluva lot of Asian females sex starved that way. No way can dead bedroom incels take their place.

And then 100% of cybercrimes will be committed by non-whife males and white women.

Banning computers is the only way to stop computer violence.

Studies show dindus are 99% more likely to catch lead projectiles while actively doing nothing. Get the fuck outta here kaffer

Good parenting.

I like this answer too :)

Gangstalking.

>getting defensive because OP's pic

Top Kek

Did you know that 6 gorillion children are victims of Cyber violence every second?

Ban the box.

Good parenting won't help if you are only a three incher. What are you going to do when Chad and Brad come pick you up during lunch break and shove you head first in the toilet?

Make a career revolving around cyber-bullying through which you can promote your ideology by proposing radical, batshit crazy solutions for issues that can be solved by turning off the computer and going outside.

Rather I got offensive. And I know it hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BLJ8QLJ0w8

Oops,

One computer can commit 64 giga-acts of cyber violence per minute.

Does any one really need a SUPER computer to commit super cyber violence?

Ban the box.

Just turn off the fucking computer

proving my point

Social media and the internet is a huge part of everyone's daily life. Your proposition is both impractical and stupid.

Why should a victim of cyberbullying not be able to use the internet like anyone else? Do you stand by your principle of just avoiding the problem, when it comes to bullying at work or school? If you stand by your principle, then you probably also want them to also stop going to work or to school. Do you not see how stupid the idea of just "closing your computer" is?

That being said, you should never be satisfied with the status quo. Even if it's impossible to eliminate cyber-bullying, there is always something that can be improved upon.

Don't waste your time on social media.

step away from the screen