/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - CLEANSED WITH FIRE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>Steve Bannon @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/phpT_yukNks
>Sebastian Gorka @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/k4Ha0GbASZI
>KAC @Values Voter Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/eqP6yN65XQk
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #12 (Lara) 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RawrGw1zAGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck bots.

What about boys?

Stop

GOD SO BORING
NOTHING IS HAPPENING

Thanks, now I have to masturbate.

Jurry is still out on that one.

checked bread.

FOR GOD, EMPEROR, AND COUNTRY.

Defend this Drumphies. You can't. It's time for impeachment

Who else comfy?

FAGGOT, only traps and bots and onaholes are acceptable

Da fug is this?

A lewd Keijo edit obviously.

i stand for trump

this is?

Embrace it until the shills come en masse.

I would use this program, the only honest way of getting a US citizenship for me is being willing to die on the military.

This

>We are taking the steps to try and save the program
You're right, I can't defend this. The program shouldn't exist.

It was good enough for the Romans.

While I get that your post is satire, this shit is excellent due to the fact that we must avoid what caused the fall of Rome (flooding the military with foreigners)

Do you guy follow anyone on Salon's list?

For trolling purposes perhaps.

Until most of their army was made up of Germans and the empire collapsed.

>Implying they had the same standards
Kek, animals would be tossed out of the Military in your country in a heartbeat, it would be even more harder than a FFL.

Anybody else feel weird that we actually have zero idea whats coming up next week?

having foreigners in the Roman military was the least of Romes worries

I can't be bothered to check but I'm going to say no. I follow Trump, his family, and other people close to him.

Wrong. Rome fell because they started letting in whole tribes without disarming them and making their men join the army.

That, and massive plague and civil war depleted the west.

Twitter suspended me for calling Hillary supporters pedophilia apologists.

Service guarantees citizenship. Service in defense of the US should be the fastest way to enjoy those rights.

Rome actually fell because they STOPPED this policy.

nah fuck it, who cares. your really not a follower of Kek are you?

>145385557
>Far better than being a fucking drunk peasant with nothing to live for other than materialist garbage.
That's your opinion. I happen to disagree.
Also:
>drunk peasant
You seems to be implying that I get drunk on regular basis. Allow me to clear your misconception. This is first time in my life that I got more than slightly tipsy. Normally I just get one beer when I am eating with someone in restaurant.

Looks pretty decent for Austria so far.

>satire
I'm in earnest. You can't question immigrants no matter their status. They are true Americans. The Statue of Liberty

how'd i know bill kristol would be on there

Ooga boga where wuz all the Roman women at?
*sacks Rome and conquers Athens*

The army was German for literally hundreds of years before the western empire fell. That wasn't the problem they had. It was the barbariana that weren't in the army.

This

WONT YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE?

There are like a dozen different theories why Rome fell. Lead poisoning, multiculturalism, debasement of the currency, an empire that was too big to manage, disease, etc

Probably a combination of several things.

>Twitter is news

This. Rome had kickass immigration and assimilation policy until the late 4th century.

hes the only true conservative iv ever seen on fox, and hes so handsome

it's literally a combination of all of it, along with unchecked hostile migration (sound familiar?)

>(((conservatives)))
>worth following
I'll get right on that

I'd fight for the glory of the Imperium.

What goes on in that tent?

t. bill

Fuck me forgot second arrow

Hey Cze, don't be triggered.
It is okay to receive a gift from your father and drink.
Mine gave me some Kentucky whiskey too.

Warmth

>Ana 'autistic Spanish screeching' Navarro
no thanks

Molymeme even has a video on that with modern parallels to America.

They're all correct, but specifically blaming the Germanization of the army is wrong.

Daily reminder AJ has come out to say he was molested multiple times by Hollywood executives.

They usually talk about how much they like women haha.

youtube.com/watch?v=RawrGw1zAGA

Is that tent for people that really REALLY like women?

It's Aaron Rodgers' cuckshed

He's technically right, although a subversive kike neocon. Conservatives believe in classical liberalism more than "liberals" do. Freedom of speech, private property, free markets, and consent of the governed are all Lockean ideas.

>Hey Cze, don't be triggered.
I would call it triggered. It is more like irritated by the "You are a atheist and therefore your live is a shit" mindset

Joke thief.

>"conservatives"
Did you learn NOTHING from 2 years of the campaign? Or the year of the presidency?

If Joe is not on that Shalom list
He's worth following

And doing so destroyed the Roman Empire.

>People talking about NFL
Are they kneeling again?
I've only ever watched the military games, it was awesome when President Donald John Trump was there.
It's someone pretending he is a Christian to piss you off, when none of them would talk to you like that and put judgement towards you.

how big was favres tent? i bet his was huge with massage therapists and dancing girls, or he didnt have one because he wasnt a huge faggot

You're irritated by it because it's true.

Oh like it's the first time anyone's ever said that.

Oh good I hope that it gets resumed with proper safeguards, knew some great guys in the army who where there to earn their citizenship. It's also the reason I hate illegals, those fuckstains think they should be given citizenship based on squatter's rights while good people have suffered to get it.

How come Rome couldn't conquer Persia when some homo from Macedonia could?

He's reading coverages. Usually they set the tents up for most of the decent teams. That and the guys can take pisses and shits. qb go in their with ipads and shit look at the plays figure out what they are doing wrong and right. as the nfl is getting more and more watched they have to go into tents to do that shit and go the bathroom.

rodgers runs a west coast based offense so that system is alot of sight reads and timing reads. it's meant to have the first 15 or so plays scripted so they can see what the defense is throwing, they make adjustments with the plays as the game goes on. meaning a play that might have a 3 step drop on the 2 hitch they'll throw a 2 deep seam throw, they'll see the team is throwing a cover 3 instead so they'll throw a 3 htich on the fade route and bait the corner and strong safety inside then use the outside leverage. if the safety/corners bite they throw the fade, if not they'll have a tight end on the 4 hitch or w route run a sight read out cut after 10 or 15. it's designed to stress the defense right behind the corner and to the right of the strong safety

that kind of shit

Favre just had a whiskey IV.

This message is for jason , ehh , nichols , ive been listeing to him on fox , uh ,this fucking nigger , y´now , niggers aint gonna get satisfied until you change every fucking piece of shit holiday to nigger day. Okay you can have it! Lets change Martin Luther King- NIGGER DAY , Christmas- NIGGER DAY , Columbuy-NIGGER DAY. He´s talking about columbus killing 200000 people , well it the fucking camel nigger that got the nigger blood in ´em, the terrorists , the fucking syrian muslim piece of shit isis nigger terrorists , dont you give a shit about them? I mean how many did they kill , the fucking camel niggers , how many fucking nigger ,in , eeehm , Africa by other niggers? Huh? You tell me that! How about the trafficking, the nigger trafficking of young children?
How about that you fucking piece of shit?Huh? Youre unbelievable , you peop- , you niggers are unbelievable. I mean , its just ,you blame everybody else for your demise and you know what? You love to got a bleeding heart because thats how you survive- by playing the fucking victims. You people cant live in a civilized society because youre fucking primates and uncivilized. 50 % of murders in Iowa, 50% of murders in this fucking country are commited by fucking niggers ander there is like what- 15% of you people? Yknow you dont belong here, you fucking dont belong

Don Jr confirmed lurker.

"classical liberalism" has nothing to do with actual conservatism
De Maistre and hierarchy not Hobbes and equality ok

Leave Czechbro alone.

Joe left the Party of Lincoln. He went out with a wimper

Hey, welcome to the club. I get called names because I chose to live my life as a Christian. Jokes on them trying to control me.

>you will never know bill's flesh in the further regions of experience

No.

>Jews were Roman subjects
>Macedonia didn't conquer Judea

The day Lori gets justice the Joeocaust can begin.

You aren't a Christian.

It's almost as if the weak and corrupt are the death of nations
we need to purge the leftists before we mimic rome in it's entirety, the only good thing is that we get flooded with spics who are at least christian, instead of unwashed mudslimes

how many dossiers does /ptg/ have going to try to claim this 10m?

No, and it wasn't Christianity either.

>oh my god, what a shock, look at that dead intern on my office floor that I had NOTHING to do with!!

yeah he was pretty great

>Service guarantees citizenship.

It should be closer to the opposite, we shouldn't let in anyone to the military til they're confirmed as a full citizen.

I can't think of anything dumber than, beyond just open border garbage, actually encouraging foreigners with zero loyalty and wildly different values to infiltrate the military.

>Rome actually fell because they STOPPED this policy.

Sounds like a crock of shit.

Aaron Rodgers talked shit about Trump and look what happened today

Just like you're not a human.

>commies keep threatening revolution and never follow through