PAYBACK TIME

PAYBACK TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Some faggot larping as thomas paine
>Source

Shekels if true tho, Harvey is going to get schlonged in the back of the head.

he's one of the writers for truepundit. claims to be former intel.

Just an excuse to post more images.

>lana del ray will never watch me shower to advance her career

._.

His face looks like it was run over by the truck during the Nice attack, has any user confirmed he wasn't there?

>Michelle Williams and Amy Adams

This really makes me sad as fuck

>Pay Back

Welp just figured out who's behind that twitter account

>Amy Adams

Did you think is was talent that got her from direct to video shit like Cruel Intentions 2 to where she is now

for some reason weinstein ended up not going to rehab in Switzerland and instead is going to a dump in Arizona. wonder why

Probably was told not to leave the country

It all makes sense now. Holy shit. I always always wondered how the fuck she was still getting big roles. She is HORRIBLE.

when you see these actresses smile for photos with weinstein its the best acting you will ever see...........

using pedowood to attack MSN is prob the best way to destroy them

OH......
...BOY

I doubt it's legit but a man can hope. I want this dumpster fire to keep burning, to tear down even more people. Have Ben affleck destroyed, Clooney destroyed, every sanctimonious cunt.

>I doubted the whole pedo conspiracy shit
>Hollywood is so depraved Terry fucking Crews got his dick groped by some old executive, Elijah Woods that alt-right posterboy (sarcasm) noted how abundant pedophilia and child abuse was and only his mother saved him from it, David Hayter got sexually harassed twice.

Not just pretty jailbait or 20 something girls but little boys and girls and even 6 foot plus muscular white guys and black guys.

It's literal soddom and gommorah. Not in the sense of gay shit but more how Soddomites saw it normal and reasonable to show up to Lot's door and demand they be allowed to molest and rape his visitors.

It's honestly just going to be the autistic screeches of a desperate man. Nothing to really pay attention to.

If he starts outting others, his life expectancy drops dramatically.

This whole thing works just like other organized crime. If you offend the organization, you take your lumps, but you don't rat. If you rat... they shut you up.

DO IT HARVEY DO IT
DO IT HARVEY DO IT
DO IT HARVEY DO IT
DO IT HARVEY DO IT

DO IT HARVEY DO IT
DO IT HARVEY DO IT
DO IT HARVEY DO IT
DO IT HARVEY DO IT

He'll (((commit suicide))) before he gets a chance to name names.

A man like this works on dirt. He keeps dirt on others in order to protect himself

The dragon eating itself. MOAH

Are you saying I should take a nap?

Im sure Ray Donovan types do actually exist and if so, you'd sure as shit would assume they would be going after Harvey.

>checked

Your sentiment is shared burgerbro. I love seeing the cracks grow larger by the day. Can't say i'd be sympathetic to their plight though.

Will Weinstein go as far as to reveal shit against Clinton/Obama for not backing him at all?

>tfw Jews started to turn on each other after Trump won
>tfw they're starting to throw each other under the bus
>tfw because Jews, while caring about other Jews, care about themselves first and foremost just like Satanism dictates
>tfw it's all going to come tumbling down and no one can stop it

Better by an extra large tub of hot chocolate and a new electric blanket because things are going to get comfy.

I know not all of them or the abused are equally depraved. There's a gradient from those who are honest and decent and just steer clear of all of it (as Woods seems to have been), those who disprove but stay silent and just 'see/hear/speak no evil' which I understand. It's easy to browbeat them for a lack of courage but in their shoes I would do the same - protect those close to me and make sure they don't get preyed upon but not martyr myself.

There's no sympathy for the ones who not only pretend nothing is going on but also actively work to make sure the boat doesn't get rocked. It's starting to seem that a number of the big-name personalities are coincidentally the collaborators who did just that. Though I have to balance my suspicions with the danger of just accepting pearl-clutching unsubstantiated cries of "RAPE" given we hardly want that to become even more the norm than it is now. But balance that against the joy of seeing the same perversion of due process shown to average citizens by the media applied to their side and it's hard to not want to see the fire rise even more.

You start to realize why performers and actors were reviled and loathed as far back as Shakespeare and even Greco-Roman times. I'm sure Aristophanes was probably as much as a sanctimonious hypocritical fuck as Weinsteins and those like him.

Guys, what if he bailed for Europe so as to avoid "suicide"?

GAS, BABY! GAS!

true if true

My body is fucking ready. How is this shit better than anything (((Hollywood))) has excreted in the last 15 years?

what is that chad policeman doing with my waifu

if its truepundit hes probably legit

>whatever he wants

The actresses waited so long to come forward because they aren't really victims. They used Weinstein's weakness for sex as a vehicle to further their careers.

This is all a distraction from the massive Deep State fuckup of Mandalay Bay.

he did things to my heine.

He didn't leave. He's in Arizona.

Make the Jews fight each other!

Are you aware that it's possible to have more than one thing happening at a time? You are the bad kind of autistic, aren't you?

Get some of those jew pedos out of Hollywood by the end of this year. That's all I ask. Come on /our lad/ Harvey.

Anderson...Anderson.. Anderson

We can dream. I doubt outing the others has even crossed his wretched mind. He doesn't seem to be too savvy in the intelligence department. I think his brother is the kike-brains of their scam.

"The most dangerous man on the face of the earth is a rational, carefully planning Jew, but a raging, hate-filled Jew will act foolishly; you can whip him."

– George Lincoln Rockwell

Omfg the crying black guy. Don? What ever his name is?

I don't watch communism news Network

Pole smoking cuck? The longtime rumors in Atlanta was Anderson likes random public encounters

Weinstein is not going to say a single thing about anyone although the poster who said him "dealing in dirt" is 100% on the money. A story was floated during the week just passed that Harvey Weinstein was suicidal over this full ordeal. Of course he is suicidal (psychopaths rarely are) the story was published as a warning to both him and the proxies he uses for "leaks".

As the dust settles, the realization that this vile, monstrously ugly Jew has had more quality tail than perhaps any man currently alive or dead has nudged me into a low grade depression. Pic related.

>CNN discovered to be pedos
Yes pls

But just so you know, they'll simply fire the guy and be done with it

cnn implicated.

lol, under normal circumstances yes...

But if Trump's "Calm before the storm," warning is real, then this thing wont' just be swept under the rug. I have faith in the God emperor.

this was the outcome we anticipated, OP.

HW has been betrayed by people far worse than him; he has every right to turn the tables.

I certainly hope the Trump administration is doing this shit. Regardless CNN MSNBC all need to be dragged to court for libel or slander

Considering that he essentially turned them into prostitutes with tape over their mouths for a career, I can only hope you aren't so jealous of him.

What a great year for habbenings.

>unzips pants

DO IT HARVEY. Bring it all crashing down. Look how fast your 'friends' turned on you.

Obama is that u

>unzips dick

my guess is HW pissed off some more powerful jew than him. So he's getting the short stick. He might retaliate with some dirt of his own.

Checked. I said the same thing, and somebody claiming to work in Hollywood said this was the case, and it was someone whose name is not known to to the public and will never be in the newspapers. Could have been a larp, idk.

Is the day of the rope actually coming?

she's gonna be a star!

When it rains, it pours.
Hopefully this starts a chain reaction of Jews selling each other out in an effort to save their own skins.

Weinstein needs to shoot himself in the back of the head twice right the fuck now

Memes aside, is there any proofs of Harvey doing his raping other than wymmyn's testimony?

What ever happened to Cosby? Or is the general opinion of famous rapists is they don't actually have to go to prison just so long as their career is destroyed?

That uppity nigger was shut up successfully. He was a bit too right wing to have so much power in hollywood.

>What ever happened to Cosby?
His first trial ended in mistrial. No set date for a second trial.

how so? Seems like he would be a liberal d bag.

Cosby was basically the anti-nigger in his prime. He would go to events celebrating black accomplishment and talk about how blacks were failing because father's weren't raising their children and they were too obsessed with being rappers or basketball players instead of finishing school

people would accuse Cosby of being an uncle tom for denigrating "black culture". wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) got to him, just like they did with dave chappelle

But the Vegas shooting is itself a distraction from Imran Awan.

Naw.

He was a democrat, so they couldn't just call him an Uncle Tom Republican, so they had to character assassinate him.

>I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.
>Where were you when he was 2?
>Where were you when he was 12?
>Where were you when he was 18, and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?
>And where is the father? Or who is the father?
Ouch!

Please be Wolf Blitzer. Please be Wolf Blitzer. Please be Wolf Blitzer.

Lauren Sivan can be trusted. She used to be on FOX News years ago and has a good head on her shoulders.

Why has the academy removed Weinstein when Woody Allen (groomed his adopted daughter, abused his other children) and Roman Polanski (raped a 13 year old girl) are still venerated in Hollywood?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

Blitzer seems more like he's the abused, not the abuser.

..when the blackmail web starts to unravel.
This needs to be messaged hard so they start freaking out.

Allen and Polanski can still make films that make money/win awards.

The reason why Weinstein was allowed to fall was the fact that he hasn't had a huge hit in half a decade.

Why would you want her to watch you shower, user? If you're being unironic, that is-

Isn't that the name of Macaulay Culkin's band?

>Punished Harvey
A hero betrayed by his fellow kikes who blew the lid off the pedojew elite

Yeah. Michael Jackson was trying to protect him. RIP Michael.

I didn't know gun jesus was that old

>Gun Jesus
I like that

He did weird shit with them tho... Why masturbate in front of a woman- Why not enjoy her and fuck her? You can masturbate in front of your cat- like I do...

So Jews are niggresses!

James Woods hit on Amber Tamblyn when she was 16. I believe that. Woods is a product of his time.

>undicks zip

Good flick

it wouldn't surprise me if Spacey was a pederast too 2bh