Why would God allow this?

Other urls found in this thread:

guardian.ng/news/monkeypox-senate-calls-for-proactive-measure-to-halt-spread/
yougov.co.uk/news/2015/02/12/third-british-adults-dont-believe-higher-power/
pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
phys.org/news/2015-12-worldwide-survey-religion-science-scientists.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think you mean allah

God allowed it so that we will grow tired and drive them out of Earth, once and for all.

This is not gods doing you fucking scumbag this is the fault of you semen slurping cuck w*the people that love to bow to the elitist jew.

The weird thing is that Islam didn't allow niggers when it was pure. Who the fuck even knows where the sandniggers came from. Mohammed was white as milk.

Hello Satan. Always not a pleasure to meet you.

By 2075 the libtard obsession with Islam will most likely have changed. Would be surprised if Islam was still supported enough by people who have tasted western culture from birth, rather than just immigrants.

It will be a part of our culture by then, and not a "foreign" religion.

Crusade

Every religion rises and wanes. It is a plague in our time, but bear it, like Europeans in the Middle Ages weathered the Black Plague.

t. disabled seer

Can't come soon enough.
/thread

More mudslimes to slaughter.

>implying we can accurately predict anything thats gonna happen in 75 years

Becuse neither religions are true. In the beginning they were actually the same religion with different prophets. Both were used as a tool for conquest and subjugation. The difference today being that christianity has been heavily criticized thru schisms and reform. Islam today on the other hand is no better than the old testament. Islam never went through the reforms that christianity did and as a result we see them as primitive. It isn't any fault of their own though, foreign influence and a lack of stable rule in It's history neglected the arab world any time to develop culturally.

when you see shits like "in 2060 whites will be a minority" thats because they just look at a statistic and see "oh in the 10 latest years white birthrate as gone down , therefore it mean in 60 years it will be superdown" they dont fucking realise that those kind of shit can change all the time

>2075
Nobody can predict how humans will behave that far out. Imagine trying to foresee the world of 2017 way back in 1970.

Wow, who would’ve thunk that liberals would become even more retarded than they were in the 70s

Christianity began as a way for the Romans to subdue the Messianic Jews by giving them a Messiah that said to submit to Roman rule.

Punishment for our heathen society

>largest religion by 2050
>largest religion by 2075
Oh boy, it's another "India superpower by," it's not going to happen, Muslim birthrates are falling and more and more people are turning against Islam every day

So that we have more of them to kill.

eh, i'll be dead by then anyway

He is testing the resolve of his creation.

God rules the Heavens.
Man rules the Earth. It is man who allowed this to happen.

oh boy, its another
>implying massive civil unrest wont occur in europe before 2030
thread

what if there is truly only 1 god and he's the same god each religion prays to and god let them all/made them all as a test to see if we could find a way to love our neighbor and not kill and honor our parents etc in the face of a strong opposing force

I hope it doesn’t happen. Even the Buddhists want to kill them. I think we will be ok.

>Predicting people's behaviour and reactions for future generations
Yeah I don't think so, pal.

We thought we'd have hoverboards by now!

Well, they're his people.

Exactly my point

you mean buddhist terrorists

/sarcasm in case anyone thinks i'm being serious

The real question is. Why did we allow this. God gave us the tools to fix this but we choose not to use them. God helps those who help themselves. Would be like me sitting down on an island and asking why God hasn't handed me a coconut from the tree nearby

>believe in God
>believe in capitalism
Anyone who worships a commie pacifistic jew and calls themselves redpilled belongs in a gas chamber.

Take the serfdom pill and serve a philosopher kill like God and the Bible clearly intended.

Most "Christians" aren't Christian. They believe in Moral Therapeutic Deism (look it up).

it won't happen
God will take all His children away and purge the earth before something like that ever happened.
God hates Islam and any Christian that claims to not hate Islam is not a real Christian

Islam did have reforms and schisms. The problem is that it always just leads to more bloodshed instead of less. Probably to be expected from a religion founded by a warlord.

kys faggot

Because we are God's TV channel 284932191-4

>God
You mean that cuck who got his ass kicked by Chemosh? Why would the literal God of the Jews ever help us? He is literally the GOD OF THE JEWS.

I'll never understand the absurd stupid up your own ass retarded mental gymastics that allows you to blame everything on the jews then worship their god.

If religion is necessary to the survival of society then we should be following a white religion not this desert dune coon drivel. Hell I'll pray to Kek before I pray to YHWH; at least Egypt was white.

jesus wasn't against business or businessmen
he just wanted people to take the sabath off and keep money changers out of the church

Because Islam is the truth

Not if we smuggle a tsar bomba into Mecca and blow it.

Who said this is the work of God?

The world is a drama. And in a good drama, the bad buys are always winning, but never win. And the good guys are always losing, but pull off a win by the skin of their teeth.

Does the truth bother you that much? Jesus was a hippie libtard who told you to turn the other cheek. Doesn't matter how many people you kill to maintain your fragile delusion, the Bible will still contain constant cuckoldry from the New Testiment and no amount of censorship on your part will change that fact. Jesus was a jew, no amount of pretending otherwise will change it. Christianity is a sandnigger and kike religion, no amount of denial will change that.

its got to be at least some of their fault, come on. They're a feudal, tribalistic, quarrelsome people. Northern europeans were like when other cultures had developed beyond that, but even they moved past it like over a thousand years ago. There is something wrong with a lot of arabs, because theres something majorly wrong with the middle east itself. You can just feel the disturbing and degenerate energy emanating from the place whenever you see it in the news, or whatever. Its creepy. Look at the state of syria, that is seriously fucked up and not normal even for human/the worlds standards. Lots and lots of victims there but also lots of evil, deranged, psychotic and wild people.

He's testing us.

God didn't do this, we did.

The problem with your idea is that there is no white religion left to follow. The bulk of European paganism is simply lost to history since it was oral tradition that was abandoned by those same European pagan leaders when they converted to Christianity in the first place. The tiny bits of Germanic paganism that we've been able to sort of piece together, not entirely knowing what was actual belief or mere poetry, is what was salvaged... by Christian scholars like Brynjólfur Sveinsson.

I don't blame everything on the jews
like all heathens they must be converted
they're no worse than muslims or Buddhists
(though obviously muslims are way worse than any other religion)
and you think that just because the Jews were God's chosen people that somehow proves to you He isn't real?
the fact is that God is the One True God and all others are false
though you sound like a larpagan and you probably don't actually believe in anything

The largest rising belief is actually atheism/agnosticism. Civilized people will largely be irreligious by 2075.

Except atheist population is decreasing?

>god

Son, I have some bad news.

With secularization comes moral relativism and nihilism, and societal collapse after that. Irreligious societies will not last.

We come here to be angry not optimistic Sean

see, the problem is herd mentality. if a child is born and raised in the arctic, they are taught how to ice fish and build igloos. if a child is born in the middle east, they are taught how to be muslim and build bombs. which is the correct way? when a child is born they are a clean slate. its the herd mentality that influences that child. if he sees others catching fish and building igloos, he does the same. if he sees others shooting ak47 and screaming allah ackbar, he does the same.

niggers are spreading monkeypox in Africa, again. hoy vey.

guardian.ng/news/monkeypox-senate-calls-for-proactive-measure-to-halt-spread/

>that first pic
>my pic
what did god mean by this?

Who even believes in God in the western world other than American conservatives

Because they have like 12 kids.

>All these triggered cuckristians

Most of Europe still does, the UK doesn't, but the UK and Sweden will serve as examples of atheist societies

Read Revelation.

>14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty... 16 And he gathered them together into a place called Armageddon.
Revelation 16:14-16

>Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about.
Revelation 20:7-9

At least it's adults unlike Dan schneider

When man ate from the tree, he was given the ability of God, the ability to judge. This world is a test for mankind how he does with this ability. God only guides, offers advice, God tries not to intervene to much in a world which is man's test. A Negro is an animal, man was given dominion/authority over all animals. It is not God's fault if man lets beast rule over him. Stop blaming your problems on others and focus on solving them.

SLIDE THREAD

Because we have grown weak and tolerant of kike faggotry

because christian nations let the third world islamic population explode though various foreign aid programs and charities

he doesn't
but he also doesn't exist to do your work for you

>Who even believes in God in the western world
In the UK, only 33 % of people do not believe in God or a higher spiritual power.

yougov.co.uk/news/2015/02/12/third-british-adults-dont-believe-higher-power/

But you are right. America is less atheist, although it is not only conservatives. In America, the country with the highest number of Nobel prize winners and top ranked world universities, less than half of scientists surveyed by Pew don't believe in God or a universal spirit/higher power. Even if you add ALL don't knows, it still only reaches 48%. And there are 50% MORE people who believe in a universal spirit/higher power in the scientific community than the general population.

pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/

But do you want to know something really interesting? According to Rice University, among non-communist Chinese (Hong Kong/Taiwan), the nation with the highest average IQ on earth, the science community has HIGHER religiosity than the general population.

>39 percent of scientists in Hong Kong identify as religious compared with 20 percent of the general population of Hong Kong, and 54 percent of scientists in Taiwan identify as religious compared with 44 percent of the general population of Taiwan
phys.org/news/2015-12-worldwide-survey-religion-science-scientists.html

Being asian religious it's way more socially tolerable than being abrahamic.

I find that cover absolutely ridiculous.

Not true. Ethiopia, for example, has a special place in Islam

He doesn't. You chose to abandon him.

>The religion of failed states, barbaric cultures, misery, murder, rape, idiocy, anti-science and general hatred.

Can anything save this accursed world?

Are we truly doomed to live as desert-dwellers, permanently stuck in the 16th century?

Is that truly as far as human capacity is going to be allowed to go?

Are we to die from this disgusting cancer?

Whoreshit.

There are two paths we can travel, we can deny reality, natural laws, guidelines, and what has made us succeed by following egalitarianism; or we can acknowledge reality and do the opposite. Societies are falling because egalitarianism has been at our core values for about 2-3hundred years now.

>2017
>2075
fucking retard

Christian foundational values are the way, but the love and peace must run out, if for no other reason that to preserve that very love and peace that's our first resort.

Islam must be destroyed, once and for all - for the sake of all humans.

>atheism needs to breed phsycially

Christianity holds anti-egalitarianism at it's core. Christianity has not had a place in the west for a very long time. What people call "Christianity" is egalitarianism with a Christian theme. True Christianity would take similar form to Orthodox Judaism or Orthodox Islam. Patriarchal, anti degeneracy etc

By 2100 40% of the human population will live in Africa

>Argentina will be an empire by 2086 study suggest.
Jokes aside, Islam is something we need to consider they grow by the womb and the sword.

>Islam must be destroyed
I'd wager you don't know the first thing about Islam, much less the religion you're larping as
>Crusader flag
>Doesn't realize the crusades where Catholic power projection that also fought Orthodox Christians
No quicker way to reveal a "Christian" impostor then crusader larping

Yes.

It's time for Christianity to be reborn in fire, reforged for the 21st century. This sword and shield was passed to us generation after generation, and we are leaving it to rust away.

It's criminal.

maybe because christianity became a 'hippie' religion where it doesnt even recognize the dangerous islam pose to the world

user, that's simply not going to happen. One major reason why is most people don't even know what Christianity is.

When Israel fell the wayside, God allowed them to be conquered. This was because Israel lost their faith and strayed from God and so God left them.

Today's Christianity has strayed from God, and now God doesn't want them.

dude you christians always larp about how everything is part of "gods plan", well, why you think god is killing cristianity?

I could answer, that the dremiurgue is doing this to consolidate his power, he will finally arise as one, his global conquest will be finished

>I'd wager you don't know the first thing about Islam

Judge a tree by the fruit it bears.

And what does Islam bear this world?
What does it produce?

>State after state, country after country, regime after regime.
>Misery, bloodthirst, subjugation
>Its occupied lands statistically the most inbred on earth
>No places produce less in terms of education, art, science, technology, philosophy or literature than those infected with Islam.

Islam produces only 3 things:
>Misery
>Death
>More Islam.

No amount of conversational meandering is going to make any of this untrue.

Then let the ignorant be educated.

People aren't stupid, they're simply without.

People know shit is sour in the west, they can smell the rot.
I spend time around all sorts, and people are becoming more and more aware that the cards are stacking against western values, against white people as a race and against free thought.

The fuel is there, and in time all it will take is a spark.

These "studies" are usually scare tactics. They come across as innocuous but there is an agenda to warn people of what might happen.

This.
Islam must perish they are literraly a growing cancer, any man who loves freedom or humanity would fight to end that barbaric lie once and for all or at least keep it far away from civilization

>Mohammed was white as milk.
you wuz prophets and shit?

>when everyone's too butthurt to acknowledge the first post being the best post

Shut up and go kill kurds or ISIS.

My theory is that God knew how shitty the Jews are, so he chose them as a way of showing humanity that anyone can be redeemed

Declare it a hate-cult in the west. Treat it as any other murderous cult would be treated.

Then stop every last body of immigration from the middle east until they sort their shit out.

It is not the job of our countries to shoulder the extreme burden of Islamic uselessness and toxicity, simply for the vile and pathetic, hollow sake of "muh multiculturalism".

This schizoid nightmare of the left needs to end.

i'd rather make love not war