White Nationalism is bad, because its founded on hate. Just like Antifa...

White Nationalism is bad, because its founded on hate. Just like Antifa. If your a white Nationalist then your a hypocrite.

OP is right. I'm not even a comped-sushi jew.

Based on hate, how?

Shit ur right

white nationalism is founded on the idea of having functioning safe countries
there's not one safe country or area with high concentration of niggers and other brown people, yet almost all white countries are safe

also sage and reported for spam

>wrong use of your
>52%
>Beatles "Imagine"-tier ideology

please enlighten us, user

>because its founded on hate
Wrong. White nationalism is founded on the crazy idea that whites, like every other race, deserve the right to exist, to live amongst our own kind, and to have a government that prioritizes our own interests. This used to be called common sense.

yes OP, HOW?

%

Is self preservation founded on hate when you defend yourself from the other ? No, it is founded on hate, it is founded in common sense to preserve ourselves into the future.

How to unfuck yourself:
>Ignore this (((white man)))
>Read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald

It is not founded on hate ***
typed it out too fast my bad

Races don't have their own interests, that is any less than the individuals have their own.

what you are saying is that people who are racist, and racist in group

because you say individual interest should be #1, then why when a black men is successful, he is rejected? why do they call him an uncle tom? a sell out? why do niggers want to keep other niggers in the geto?

who is the real racist, ha?

>Races don't have their own interests
So when slavery was abolished, that wasn't in the best interests of the black race?

You're wrong, OP. Antifa is founded on love and hot sex. White nationalism and the alt-right are founded on angry gay dildo parties.

>White Nationalism is bad
Opinion

>because its founded on hate
Incorrect

>Just like Antifa
Antifa was founded on political ideology and the modern American Antifa is based on political agenda.

>If your a white Nationalist then your a hypocrite.
And? Being labeled a hypocrite is the least of my concerns.

Your points are weak and immature.

underrated

Call me crazy guys, but uh....this might be a slide thread.

>1 post by this ID
Post again and I'll prove you wrong.