We all know the typical fanservice for guys (ZR, loli in swimsuits or underwear...

We all know the typical fanservice for guys (ZR, loli in swimsuits or underwear, big bouncy breasts etc) but what are the equivalents for women anime viewers?

OP is a faggot

Accepted manservice areas (incomplete list):
Pecs
Thighs
Collarbones
Armpits
Nape
Ass
Abs
Back
Feet
Lower abdomen

Do women actually like the muscly guys in anime? Their proportion are so off and overdefined, it makes them look grotesque. Of course there are exceptions for some art styles but in the majority of anime the guys' bodies look repulsive.

Most of them are badly drawn because animators are inexperienced with drawing decent male anatomy (for obvious reasons). It varies though.

till a certain point yes

>Do men actually like the girls in anime? Their proportion are so off and overdefined, it makes them look grotesque. Of course there are exceptions for some art styles but in the majority of anime the girls' bodies look repulsive.
fix'd

Same as the overwhelming majority of anime girls being titty monsters really.

>but what are the equivalents for women anime viewers?
Shows like this.

Yeah, this. It's not that complicated, really.

I like character driven fanservice
crap that you would only get in an anime but makes my heart flutter
I don't really care about muscles or nudity, but I'm also not a fujoshi

Not sure if it's accurate enough though

This sounds like something a girl would say about anime girls. Faggot

The biggest inaccuracy is the fans. Female fans like both types, male otaku don't tend to like male characters at all.

Left needs longer hair and permanent bedroom eyes, then he'd be accurate

>Collarbones
>Nape
>Back
My friend asks for some examples, please

I kind of like both, actually I also like it when they're shy

Right needs a more mature look, and pec hair.
Left hair is great, but it needs to look more effeminate or young, also adds chins.

Spotted the fujoshi

midriff flash

Boys are just hot there's not much more to it

It's not talking about average male otaku, it's about homos. As in actual faggots who like anime.
It's accurate enough, although the style is still too bishonen-ish for right. Type is irrelevant as well.

I thought HOMO meant the target audience?

You are so incredibly wrong

Females like male characters. As well as female characters who have gone through enough shit that they can empathize or feel superior to them. Its harder to pander to females since they want an emotional connection to characters.

Males like any girl they consider to be cute or hot. Then like any male who seems strong or gets the better of others. Its much easier to pander to males since you only need to cater to their testosterone (sex drive or fighting).

Of course these are generalizations and there's people who want more than just this.

post feet

I'm more curious about apparent female obsession with very feminine ooji-sama ("prince") types. What's up with that?

Can't drop any characters off memory, it's been years since I wandered in shoujo manga romance territory out of curiosity.

you have the gift of synthesis

The reason lies exactly in the Prince ideal. How a worthless scumbag suddenly has the most handsome guy in love with her for no reason whatsoever, even if she thinks of her as hot or brilliant in fact she's plain and below average intellect, but he's willing to do anything for someone who doesn't deserves it. It's like being worshiped.

They're cute, probably.

If it has to be empty fanservice I'm ok with everything, really, just strip them down to the underwear and I'll be fine

Ah, my bad. I misunderstood.

Here, nape and back for boy who likes boys done great.

Gigantic hands.

What's their equivalent of an oujo-sama come to think of it? Do they still fall into the ouji-san bracket or are they another classification?

Not really, you see both in Japanese media aimed at females.

It's not as popular as it used to be.

Logically thinking if very feminine male has appeal to females, then very masculine she-hulks should appeal to males. That's the equivalent.

(spoiler: they don't)

>women
>anime viewers

Pick one.

Why is manliness so disliked in Japan?

East and West have a different set for manliness.

highly appreciated in real Japanese society, so maybe escapism to have brittle feminine bitches as male MC's..?

What I mean is an arrogant rich guy character.

Like a rich young man, or a haughty, stuck up snob? Because they have a couple of those lingering around.

They're ikemen incarnate, I guess. Smart, kind, polite and usually doesn't lose their cool. And they've been standard love interests for a long time, so I guess part of it is tradition.

Did you learn about anime last week or something?

Sideboobs and underboobs are fine for shows right? But not sidedick and underdick?

No part of the dick is allowed, the compromise is that absolutely everything else is allowed.

>Being fucked by a tail
L E W D

Oh well equivalent is indeed slightly bitchy but warm anyways ojou-sama like Luvia. Difference being all ojou-sama's are well recognizable as females.

Hmm yeah, thought a bit about that flat rich girl from Mayoi Neko (Tachibana Tsubasa..?), who while insane rich and bitchy goes straight into brat category. Needs heart. And curves.

No, but you should kill yourself.

I'm not a girl, but as a straight male, I can admire most of the male body apart from the dick (of course).

Collarbones and a nice back are my favourites though.

>Their proportion are so off and overdefined
Just like my delicious anime girls, faggot. 2D isn't for realism or proportions

>but what are the equivalents for women anime viewers?
Homolust?

I'd say the muscles and stuff mentioned by and featured in your pic are usually regarded as a nice bonus. The main draw for boy characters are personalities.

The trashier the boy, the more female fans he has. This is my experience, generally, for many years. Bonus points if the boy comes off as slutty/trashy/delinquent but is actually pure, or can be construed as being secretly pure.

Pic related is an old example. Newer examples would be Ichimatsu and Rin Matsuoka.

Right would be perfect if he had longer hair.

They should fuck each other.

Actually, lots of girls do like feminine anime guys. Just look at the popularity of black butler. While Ciel wasn't really super feminine, he was definitely not masculine either.

>they don't

Is that why amazons are so hated?

>replying to bait
Did you start posting on Sup Forums last week or something?

Did you think we were talking about the west you idiot?

This is a male fantasy.

>Bonus points if the boy comes off as slutty/trashy/delinquent but is actually pure, or can be construed as being secretly pure.

Sounds like the "virgin gal" type of character that's gained some popularity recently.

Elevens would go for left, westerners for right.

men are just sexy without being overly objectified or showing skin even the face is enough we are satisfied easily skinny or big usually depends on the character and type as well. Oh I have heard that some women love the collar bones and "V" near the hips. Generally cute expressions or on the other side of the spectrum, being rather cold and manly are both good depending on taste.

Swap the expressions and let them fuck

Backs and necks are probably my favorite. This image for example is hot as fuck.

Left is for fucking, right is for marriage

Surely you mean it the other way around.

Hei is still one of the best examples of manservice in a show not exactly targeting women. They even did a full maservice episode focusing on his collarbones. Li is best boy though.

You gotta marry your bro

Nah man. Left is definitely into kinky shit. Right is pure on the inside.

t. Hazama Masayoshi

>Nice hair
>gorgeous face
>nice,lean body/ ripped as fuck yet not a gross beefcake monster
>cool personality

source: actual female

It's incredible how left seems ripped straight out of a CLAMP show. Lacked only the tiny head.

You can't truly appreciate men unless you're a faggot

can confirm. Hei is still a top-tier husbando. It's funny that I was discovering my collarbone fetish and then I found this show shortly afterwards. They knew what they were doing in terms of fanservice. I have issue with overly gay fanservice in most other shows. I can't fantasize about a guy if he probably likes dicks.

that's why swimming anime was such a hit among fujos/fangirls, swimmer bodies are pretty much the ideal body type for a lot of grills

wide shoulders and narrow waist, lean muscular physique instead of roided up and massive

A cute prepubescent boy in a frilly dress.

This is the best body type.

>boys like pure gyarus, that will be a slut only for them
>girls like delinquent boys, that will be nice only to them
Will we ever get the gyaru x delinquent couple?

That's fanservice for fags in denial.

Agreed. I hate when they service fujos by shoehorning in homo love interests. There's no need, just give me some peeks of that hot bod and you'll have my money. Like look at this little flash of his midriff. It's delicious.

Just a cute prepubescent boy is needed for homos.

>Not including the happy trail

T-That's going too far.

>Masculine She-hulks
It's the androgyny that sells it. Just look at all the manga with reverse traps in them. They have to have that hint of girliness in their slender forms to be able to appeal to dudes.

Hell, look at the tomboy threads. Even a boyish personality is okay as long as they have a girly streak somewhere in there.

But that doesn't make sense if they're the shittiest person around and girls drool all over their presence regardless (re: Diobolik)

Double if they're cocky or they make themselves larger than they are. The top husbando this season seems to be Reigen from Mob Psycho and was Karamatsu for months before Matsu ended.

Penisbones are important.

But that's degeneracy, user.

Girls who like DL shouldn't even count as human beings.

The fuck does that mean?

>my friend

The relative success of Diabolik Lovers has way more to do with VAs than the actual guys in the series. Female seiyuu otaku go hard; they'll buy fucking anything that's associated with their favorites.

And in all actuality, Sup Forums really overestimates how beloved DiaLovers actually is among female fans. Being marketed at girls doesn't mean all girls love it. By that logic, every male otaku is obsessed with Euphoria.

Lips are good. When they have a scene focusing on a dude's mouth it's usually pretty hot.

So is that why Rejet keeps printing money or am I missing something else. Because they have a lot of fake idolshit there too.

Best sword.

>saving master files

>hurrrr i like personality more than looks
Lmao... More proof you can't listen to their words.