Why don't more NEETs make comfy videos like this one?

Why don't more NEETs make comfy videos like this one?

Honestly I'm ashamed more people aren't making this kind of thing, ms paint memes are great but this is much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=CqeUhUemQKc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k
youtube.com/watch?v=CqeUhUemQKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It takes time

i don't know how to do this and i'm too lazy to learn. i just sit around reading Sup Forums. i'm too lazy to even have sex let alone save western civ. why don't you do it?

i cant be fucked ill probably learn to do it later if i wanted to someone else should do it

this serves no purpose but mocking pol, right?

Where do I find a fashy waifu.

2dads made the original content. cybernazis made the music clip and arrangement. if you tried to make money off that you can be sued for fair use and plagiarism, both by 2dads and cybernazis.

You stupid dumb fucking niggers will shit on it.
See what happened to pic related.

They changed original to take a piss out of youtube, but there are morons like you who don't get the joke. Anyway, I didn't got it either at first, lol. So we're in brotherhood of moronism now. No homo.

next time when doing propaganda vids they should do it without swastika so we get normies on our side. noone wants to be associated with nazis.

honestly you cant influence normies, its only worth targeting propaganda at kids

and kids think swastikas are cool and edgy

Did youtube delete the original or something?

Fuck off mike

Yeah, but you can watch it from the link in description. The original had hundreds of thousands of views.

this is some good quality shit

That video triggered so many shitlibs and jews it's unbelievable. It must be doing something right.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k
that's the original link, I had it in my history

If you follow it it says that the video was removed for hate speech, lol

>Why don't more NEETs make comfy videos like this one?
>
>Honestly I'm ashamed more people aren't making this kind of thing, ms paint memes are great but this is much better.
>
>youtube.com/watch?v=CqeUhUemQKc

This was ok, needs a bit more of a negative spin on the whole situation. I don't think normies are repulsed by the bearded woman or refugees skin touching pool water.

thats kinda funny. kek

probably the most convincing leftist propaganda i've ever seen.

And that's to say, I didn't feel like taking a massive dump on a nigger baby to add some brighter color to its face...

so, dunno. 1/9 kikes?

Go fucking kill yourself nigger lover

or maybe you guys are just scumbags who no one likes