Stop browsing Sup Forums and come back when you've read at least one of Julius Evola's works

youtube.com/watch?v=U8CMDHCpI7s
Until then you're just low iq inbred uneloquent white trash no better than a common nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1PqPMxWhQZw
youtube.com/watch?v=soGEctt_twk
youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJQnf12UQkE
counter-currents.com/author/jevola/
idph.net/conteudos/ebooks/republic.pdf
astrologiamedieval.com/tabelas/Alberunis_India_Vol.I.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are his works about and why should I read one?

sorry but evola wasn't even white

Sup Forums needs to shed its inferior neocon, natsoc, ancap and alt-right roots to reach the superior status of übermenschheit through Supefascism
youtube.com/watch?v=1PqPMxWhQZw

*ineloquent

Can you give me a short rundown

>Implying Ancap isn't the ultimate redpill
Have fun bootlicker

youtube.com/watch?v=soGEctt_twk
the weak must fear the strong

bump because this is an actually interesting thread instead of the countless fucking christcuck generals and other shit posting.

>this
Evola redpilled me
newfag normies have destroyed Sup Forums

truth, I think it also has todo with mods not doing there fucking jobs this place is basically Sup Forums now

Anybody have the original Wikipedia archive? Some kike edited it so that 'fascist racist' appeared about 50 times and his relations with Himmler and Mussolini were the high point of his life (despite his criticisms of both Italy and Germany). Some user fixed it but got banned from Wikipedia and it got reversed.

A book that literally raises your IQ? Why aren't they mandatory for everyone.

>American "civilization"
lmao did this guy browse Sup Forums

It's good that our opposition throws around the words fascist and racist, they're great qualities to be embraced, not insults meant to silence us
Use their pathetic attacks against them

Because they want you to be a dumb low iq "right wing" redneck, not an elitist high iq superfascist

>tfw to fascist for Nazis

You can get your rundown by reading his shit. Stop trying to cut through the line faggot. If you aren't here to get educated then fuck back the imgur or reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJQnf12UQkE

I've read Revolt against the modern world, Metaphysics of war, Men among the ruins, started Ride the tiger but haven't finished yet, it's a bit boring, and numerous writings in the internet.

Also read Guenon's Crisis of the modern world. What to read next? I'm thinking
>Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines
>Man and His Becoming according to the Vedānta
>The Multiple States of the Being
one of these maybe.

> Evola
> Right-wings philosopher

Nice try, fascist pig

I read ride the tiger but some of it was too esoteric

>stage 2 plebs

I see. And what are you, memeflag? A Hindu street-shitter?

I like heathen imperialism

Also Julius evola believed that Jews could acquire an Aryan soul

Who is this kike looking nigger?

Sorry, m8, too busy reading fucking CICERO.

Fuck off.

SAGE

I actually just bought Revolt Against the Modern World. Gonna start on it today.

>Flag
>Retarded post
How do you not know who Julius Evola is?

>that nigger tier handwriting

I guess Bobby Fischer is an example of that.

>Implying NatCap isn't the ultimate redpill
Ancaps get the bullet too.

Believing in sati (widows throwing themselves on their husband's funeral pyre) is pretty edgy even by Sup Forums standards, I like the cut of his jib.

By the way you are advertising you sound just like a like.

Kike*

save for reference

>This retarded meme
Have fun with your future communist nation.
Also Pinochet was a CIA plant you dumb nigger.

Shut up and go read something gay like Mein Kampf.

Look into Origins and Doctrine of Fascism by Giovanni Gentile too if you haven't already.

evola was a gamma who died alone and childless. read his works to learn how you too can repel women and not help continue your glorious race.

Reminder that Evola thought America was nigger hell even then.
>Fitzgerald was not wrong when he said that in one of its main aspects, American civilization can be called a civilization of jazz, i.e., of a negrified music and dance. In this domain, very singular “elective affinities” have led America, by way of a process of regression and primitivization, to imitate the Negroes. Assuming there would be a need for frenzied rhythms and forms as a legitimate compensation for the mechanical and materialistic soullessness of modern civilization, one would have done much better to look to the many sources available in Europe: we have elsewhere mentioned, for example, the dance rhythms of South Eastern Europe, which often have something truly Dionysian. But America has chosen to imitate the blacks and the Afro-Cubans, and then from America the contagion has gradually spread to all other countries.
>Another obvious aspect of American primitivism concerns the concept of “bigness.” Werner Sombart has successfully put his finger on it in saying that “they mistake bigness for greatness.” Now, this trait is not found in all non-European peoples or peoples of color. For example, an authentic Arab of the old race, a redskin, an East Asian are not overly impressed by merely material, quantitative, ostentatious size, including that related to machinery, technology and the economy (apart, of course, from already Europeanized individuals). It is a trait found only in truly primitive and childish races like the Negro. It is no exaggeration to assert that the foolish pride of Americans in spectacular “bigness,” in the “achievements” of their civilization, reek of the Negro psyche.

Evola should be read but it's always edgy manlets that populate these threads

Here are some Evola articles:

counter-currents.com/author/jevola/

So you want people to read his books huh? Perhaps get them interested in the occult? Dig into things that will destroy their soul? hmm?

Is that what you are looking to do? If you want to attract demons into your life read his books on the occult. Then see how your life will be turned upside down. Do it. See what happens...

i never liked the traditional stage as I think stage 3 is the best place to be. Ill take 3 or 4 though.

Read two of his books recently.

>Pagan Imperialism

LARPing. Unconvincing.

>Men Amongs the Ruins

It's okay, he points out some problems with modernity (like the dominance of materialism), but he doesn't seem to provide a good answer.

Anything else I should read from him?

>manlets
I'm a 10'5 wendys chef that makes 200k a year fuck you

Tough luck, kike. If I had the attention span to read a book, you think I'd be here in the first place?

>LARPing. Unconvincing.
christcuck comes into shit post figures

>not working at taco bell

>edgy manlets
hey man

ill have u know im 5'9 ok?..thats not short

u know there are ppl in asia that are avg heigh 5'2. im like big to them.u need to sotp doin this

why does height always haunt me everywhere

there are different ppl shorter then me

but then u post this and call me manlet even thou im above average.

wat does height have to do with wat i say

why must u always do this

I hope you read Nietzsche and Kafka too. Try even further back too if you want to get the base of a lot of good modern (1900-now) art.

That said, you're a faggot with a superiority complex just because you read a few books. Come back when you go and learn the opposite of Evola and find the solution to hypothesis and antithesis.

And I'm not just talking about these nuggets of wisdom...

Generalizations aside, I just don't know if I should get it in English or Spanish. The latter makes a bit more sense because it's closer to Italian, but then I'd probably miss some of the memes everyone else is taking and sharing from the book.

Bobby Fischer and Stephen Miller

I was making fun of you for not understanding what IQ means.

Reading a book cannot raise your IQ. Knowledge and intelligence are different. Knowledge and correct opinions are also different.

jesus christ man the absolute state of your brain kys

= NEET philosophy

esoteric bullshit that does nothing for you

what do you want me to read? the bible?

I take that most of you guys doesn't read much, and diving into Evola might disparage you from reading further. I won't claim that i've read much of him, but i remember jumping straight into his "revolt against the modern world" was hard. Rather read conversations.

And i recommend these two:

The Republic By Plato
idph.net/conteudos/ebooks/republic.pdf

Alberuni's India
astrologiamedieval.com/tabelas/Alberunis_India_Vol.I.pdf

audiobooks are really good

I think there's a few things to remember, here.
>Stage 1: To retain the family unit as primary, and child-bearing as the primer of the race.
>Stage 2: Equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.
>Stage 3: Insularity; seeing as every attempt at globalism fails, inherently. Diplomacy works best; War is a final solution, after Diplomacy has failed.
>Stage 4: Empire serving God and Glory, not Lords and Men.

Marcus Aurelius, Nietzsche, Alfred Rosenberg (not a Jew, natsoc founder) there are so many better works than Evola's magick bullshit and he's a bad writer. Even Alan Watts would be better for what Evola talks about.

NeoCons are bluepilled as fuck. So are Libertarians. Fascism is good for mongrel Christians. And Traditionalists are another Jewish meme. No one is going back to the days of the Jewish controlled or Vatican controlled monarchs. You people are morons.

Also the redpill STAGE 1 = Holohoax

Aristotle's Rhetoric is a slog to get through

yo, this nigger, is a shill

Evola was a jewish lover and an intellectual fascist.

How will pol ever recover?

this means???

>No one is going back to the days of the Jewish controlled or Vatican controlled monarchs.
One of our best Kings kicked them all out until a Republican let them back in.

Should have some Soviet dissident essays in there, even if only for the vocabulary with which to describe why people defend a hostile system.

Or at least Power of the Powerless.

Still though

And yet Rosseau was proven right, things are better than in the medievil times where people would eat pork with their shit infested hands

Aristotle's Greek is often a pain in the ass (the surviving writings were not meant to be published) so I guess there can be a great variety of translations. The Finnish translation I've read was good, but I have no knowledge of English translations. Try find a good one.

Your kings let them back in because jews can actual deal with money. CHRISTIANS can't because its bad fucking retards.

I also want Sup Forums to notice that as soon as the christians came in the thread was moving along nicely hardly any shitposting then here comes the kike to ruin it all with his faggot graphs

>Dimbleby: Peter Hitchens, those who feel disillusioned by the current political system?

>Hitchens: Are right to do so, they've been systematically betrayed, and I see no end to it. There are so many issues which have been visited on this country by by an elite of self-selecting, close-minded people well represented here this evening -- and largely incompetent as well -- which have done enormous damage to our way of life. For instance: who now has anything to say about the de-industrialisation of this country and the destruction of manufacturing jobs under the Thatcher government? Who can reverse it, who can do anything about it? Who will say anything on this panel about the catastrophe of mass-immigration which has changed this country irrevocably into something completely different to what it was? They wont talk about it. They wont talk seriously about the immense problems of crime and disorder which affects millions in their homes and leaves them utterly vulnerable to all kinds of unpleasantness, and violence, and menace, that they never had to undergo. And there is no sense whatsoever that there will be any reform of the criminal justice system or any attempt to put it right again. These are just some of the subjects on which this elite just constantly, constantly, refuse to discuss.

Abolition of Britain was a strong one.

>Your kings let them back in because jews can actual deal with money
It was literally Cromwell you numpty.

tl;dr: Liberals always have the strongest arguments

No

Moving along nicely until you started sperging out, you mean? This is why people are trying to keep Nazis out of any right-wing movement: you can't control yourselves.

no, you literally fucking shitposted up the thread with your garbage.

>you can't control yourselves.
as proven by christians in this very thread you cannot keep your mouth on topic ever you have to point out JEBUS JEBUS. Its D&C as fuck and Sup Forums will eventually get sick of it just like it got sick of the kekistani bullshit you've been doing. If you haven't already noticed its already start with the increase in pagan/atheist/agnostic anons BTFO your faggot threads.

You're clearly behaving insensibly. I'll give you a moment to calm down.Maybe you could do some reading into the Edict of Expulsion, and its removal by the Republican Oliver Cromwell.

>intelligence based superiority complex
>doesn't know how commas work

> edgy manlets
Kek I am 5’6 and listen to underground black metal

I'm going to order "Revolt Against the Modern World" is there another book you recommend?

I'm also ordering some books from René Guénon while I'm at it.

This

Well I read ride the tiger, but I mean, Evola's work is only so good.
I like it, but you need to stop pushing the inbred meme.
White people are not inbred, we have so much genetic diversity because we're not inbred that people use it to claim that race doesn't even exist. White people could just become openly incestuous, marrying their cousins like in the middle east and Africa, and keep it up for several centuries and we wouldn't be as inbred as Arabs, Turks, Indians, and Africans.
Seriously, stop supporting the inbred meme, white girls think it's true and it makes them feel bad for considering white men as partners.

>Evola died unmarried, without children, on 11 June 1974 in Rome

>old=good
>new=bad

riveting tale

Revolt is like having a bag put on your head then being sat on a chair and being spun around for a minute. Having some basic knowledge going in might be useful.

Would someone on Sup Forums really comment on something despite having absolutely no knowledge of it? Imagine my shock.

A thread with quotations from Ride The Tiger will be posted in the coming days for anyone curious.

Ancaps live in a fantasy world more than commies.

just banter

I dunno, I read some - it mostly sounded like he was making things up. Was it supposed to be taken as fiction?

Man my cousin is pretty cute, i would hit it but I don't want retard babies.

You MUST read Evola - but please the "begin with Revolt against the modern world" meme as it is the faster way to get bored and not understand a thing.

Begin with Ride the tiger, then Men amongst the ruins and only then proceed to revolt against the fucking modern world.

* but please STOP the...