The Rohingya Who Made It to Chicago

>The Rohingya Who Made It to Chicago

How awefully generous of Trump to take in Muslim refugees!

nytimes.com/2017/10/14/opinion/the-rohingya-who-made-it-to-chicago.html

>Rogers Park

God dammit. That was the last foot into a chicago address with relatively cheap rents.

That b sum 4dchess..put the niggers with the niggers

MY HANDS HAVE BLISTERS!

kekd and checkd

They look very unfriendly

>Chicago
Good, they can fight the niggers and all die

I really hate this "Hurr durr, why is Trump allowing everything" meme.
Nigga, there are people in government that have been there for five decades and he's been there eight months.
As badly as I want him to end stuff like this, it sadly isn't as easy as would seem.

This. Ungrateful cunts you'd think they'd be happier. Maybe Chicago was a lateral move for them.

Depending what they do it could drive prices down. What if nobody wants to live near them?

Thats not the only thing that will have blisters. Those work camps are hard on the health Schlomo

inb4 someone dresses up like a buddhist and trolls the shit out of them

>Rohingya
Jesus people shouldn't relax near these violent fuckers

Wow that sucks
>Escape warzone
>Get placed in ghetto nigger territory
Inb4 the kid is fucking mugged or murdered for a cellphone or bike

there are organizations dedicated to bringing in third worlders. The people running them must be executed for high treason.

If he had started by draining the swamp properly it wouldn't have been so hard. The FBI ALREADY HAS files on everyone with any communist ties in the government and there are laws on the books to fire them all solely for the SUSPICION of being communist agents. Fire them all and little shit like this goes away.

I appreciate that he's doing as good a job as possible with manipulating congress but he needs to get his own branch under control, that's where a LOT of the damage is being done (Departments of Justice and especially State are INFESTED with communists).

What? Are you shitting me? lol
ahahahahaha omg they are building the wall from mexicnans but let in and welcome literal poo in loo muslims which managed to piss off even Buddhists!!
BEYOND KEKED!

Wonder how long it'll take before they start terrorising America as well?

It'll be less than 12 months to make the papers, but I'm sure they've already started terrorizing the children in their neighborhood.

Look at this cunt, look how miserable and fucking uptight she looks. They literally just escaped a fucking genocide and they've made it to America, the one place mudshits from "muh poor africa and syria" can't even dream of getting to, and she looks like she shit the bed and her morning wheaties were sour.

Fuck these people, I hope her kids play chicken on the freeway.

I have the distinct suspicion n it isn't that simple.
He needs to get it down, but I wouldnt be shocked if there's a lot going on.

These fuckers made Buddhist monks flip their shit and want to genocide them. How well do you think they'll integrate into western society?

Essentially, this