America Thread

>tfw a whole ocean separates you from mudslimes, chinks, the shithole that is Africa and pajeets
Feels good man, feels good

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s6mTUZ_CwbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you been to new york?

>we just bring them over by the thousands by plane and ship

At least we don't have millions flooding in every year unlike Europe

Fifty Six Percent.

Nice meme faggot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s6mTUZ_CwbU

Why the negativity? This is supposed to be a feels good thread

But not Mexico.

What is feeling good? I feel nothing but perpetual anxiety.

Listening to ThatPoppy though. That's feel good.

bonus]
global warming makes the ocean 10 feet deeper and mexico is paying for it

Why the anxiety?

>tfw that same ocean seperates the rest of us from burgers
NOW this is a feels good thread.

tfw Americans invented airplanes to bring mudslimes, chinks, Africans and pajeets into America in less than 8 hours.

back to your hugbox, T_D faggot

y...yes user... good th...thing we don't have any of those here! he...heh heh....heh...

uhm... sweety you might want to check your immigration numbers

Actually you do. America lets in literally over 4 million foreigners every year to work or study and about 1 million of those are permanent residents.

Knowing I'm going to be a hated minority soon. Terrible social relations. Lack of friends. The friends I do have are losers. I don't like women, but I want a nice girlfriend. I want to leave this area, but I'm having a difficult time doing so. I feel like I'm always being watched. Being far too conscious off the world, while other people simply passively accept things as they seem. General alienation.

>56%
>feelsgoodman

>Teddy Roosevelt famous for Panama Canal
>Trump becomes famous for epic public works project known as the Strait of What Used To Be The Mexican Border, a well-traveled 50-ft-wide artificial river almost exclusively populated by Navy gunships and Coast Guard clippers

You act like Mexico is worst than Africa.

Lol North America is going to be minority white within the next 50 years.

>negativity
you mean reality burgerbro

the real question is why we spend trillions maintaining an empire that forces us to interact wit these fucks

depends, 2 million from north an middle africa are shit, but having 120 million nonwhites (self reported, so arabs etc are Huwite) surely is worse

have you been to california?

Hehe yeah! good thing we have each other mi querido neighbor!!

King nigger imported them by the boatload. They sure as fuck didn't get over here on their own.

That's not a real question though - the answer is blatantly obvious.

You already have your america thread

Feels bad man

>the absolute state of burger education

you're literally on your way to becoming a minority

All of those ethnic groups have invaded "your" country on mass and have claimed territories within "your" borders for themselves. Naive tubby.

>56% meme
>us flag

how long you in the states for?