L

>pic related was a witness to the vegas shooting
>pic related was found dead in her sleep
theepochtimes.com/vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-dies-suddenly-report-says_2333840.html

Both vendors and patrons who survived the attack that after having their confiscated phones returned by police, they found them wiped - all information about that night gone.

What the fuck is going on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/HighT
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
vvng.com/the-bunker-murders-bodhis-birthday/
youtu.be/zpqUkvqSjAo
jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/vegas-shooting-concert-workers-phone-footage-wiped-clean-by-fbi/
infowars.com/report-fbi-wipes-phones-laptops-of-las-vegas-massacre-eyewitnesses/
longroom.com/discussion/728195/cover-up-multiple-vegas-massacre-witnesses-say-fbi-wiped-their-phones-and-laptops
silenceisconsent.net/fbi-wiped-phones-laptops-las-vegas-massacre-victims/
truthfeednews.com/cover-up-multiple-vegas-massacre-witnesses-say-fbi-wiped-their-phones-and-laptops/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shame there is no comment section on that site.
i dont even think normies believe the shit anymore

>What the fuck is going on Sup Forums?

simple, they're covering it all up.

OP here, should mention that the witness testified to there being multiple shooters.

Sandy Hook is an actual place tho. Look at a map and zoom in on the New Jersey coastline. Follow it as far northeast as possible.

Sandy Hook, NJ. Nyc is just right across the water, I went fishing there. There is a coast guard station at the tip.

No shit, but to what end?

feds are demonic cocksuckers who answer to satanists and jews. Every single major "incident" in the United States is either entirely orchestrated by, or perpetrated by them. This entire incident and it's proceeding "cover-up" is very old school - very out of date methods of propaganda and cover-up which gives a lot of credence to the theory of a major internal deep state war. This was definitely the old guard, crotchety bitter old fucks.

>Sandy Hook is an actual place
yeah i dont think anyone is debating that. can you explain where you got that idea though

I sure am sleepy guys! We should all just close our eyes and sleep! This is just a big fat juicy nothingburger... nothing to see here, all fake news...

Let's sleep already... zzzzz....

Any new info on the missing security guard?

>OP here
we have ID's on this board you know

it was on Sup Forums before.. The hotel CEO's planned the whole thing to "make the hotels increase their security". To implement certain security machines or some shit.

I cant remember all of it. But so far its been spot on.

I know, so sleepy. Definitely don't bump this thread

Never underestimate human stupidity, pinko.

thats not stupidity, its lazyness in this case.
NOT THE SAME THING

Yup. Chertoff owns Rapiscan. A company that manufactures and sells those machines. They are already a subsidiary of OSI though. Maybe there are plans to fully merge the companies?

yep this one.

Also..

>Soros

Every...damn...time.

>the catalog lights up with shit threads

Semantics. In anycase, /po/ is primarily populated by schizophrenic NEET's. Don't expect to much of them.

But that map from the movie is accurate.

are you fucking stupid dude?

archive that shit faggot
archive.fo/HighT

She wasn't a witness though. I doubt some deepstate CIA assassin wetwork her. Her story had no useful details.

I have information leading to the proof of multiple shooters at Mand-

not really.
you can see the paranoid-shizo by his 30 posts under a minute
not ultra rare, but still rare

the guy is behind most of our woes.

You can try and tell normies this,but they always thinks its ludicrous that one man is causing us so much shit.

No, in this papercraft and origami board, we are currently inhabited by a majority of normalfags from the media and specifically, the Alex Jones show, where he and his guest are namedropping this place almost every day now.

The neets are a minority here now... honestly I suggest gore.

Fair. /x/ is the schizo's domain anyway.

the foundation probably worth looking into on it's own & the murders that started the foundation. That stuff is spook tier

I'm assuming you are for implying a movie prop was deliberately setup to shadow a real life massacre.

Post one of those "arts and crafts" things that will kill you. That should give us our bad name back.

>Sandy Hook is an actual place tho.

The government paid off all houses in sandy hook 12/25/2009.

>Rapiscan

What a great name for a great company.

you need to be 18+ to post on this site kid

Kek.

right.

the news article sounds real.

there were some guys who posted something about full-auto fire 45 min after the incident also...

I want the normies to be go and be go forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

Probably just some Final Destination-thing. Nothing to worry about.

>Concert had 40-50 thousand people
>All of these are witnesses
>One of them dies
>OMFG CONSPIRACY

Dindus of allyou

That Aldean show look like it had barely 1000 people lol

sounds like borderline illegal words there ahmed

>start a thread about the vegas shooting
>immediately gets sidetracked into how the dark knight predicted sandy hook
Feels, Batman.

>nobody bought the sandy hoax shit
>well lets give them a real killing this time

wat can be about girl being suicided because she spoke truth to evil?

Very forseeable outcome anyway - Occam's razor, no need for it to be a 'planned' conspiracy for this to happen

Did anything come out about three "mysterious" black vans? Or was it, dare I say, complete horseshit?

You guys fall for every conspiracy bait story that's posted.

look in into the foundation and the murders that started it. It good stuff.

vvng.com/the-bunker-murders-bodhis-birthday/

>daughter murdered day before this video
>poor guy
>look at his heartbreak
>probably will never smile again

>L oL my kid just got fucking murdered

Good comeback dashawn, really showed me

nothing you say matters

What factions are fighting and what beliefs drive them?

your arguments are overpowering, I can see why such a great intellect like yours believes these stories

Stop with the "high and mighty act" britbong, that tactic died with your empire.

cia niggers finishing the job ,just like they did with fiefighters after 911

The problem is shit like this just weighs us down. It wouldn't surprise me if the people posting these stories are controlled opposition, divide and conquer etc.

If we want to see any change in our society we have to stop being weighed down by low IQ inbred fucks who want to uncover some ''''global conspiracy''''

Occam's razor is a rule of thumb for understanding general probability theory, not a scientific law or a consistent truth. According to Occam's razor, gravity is improbable and the Earth is flat. Fuck off with your faux-literate retorts.

>Both vendors and patrons who survived the attack that after having their confiscated phones returned by police, they found them wiped - all information about that night gone.

Your article doesn't say that, OP. Sauce?

its not really a conspiracy anymore kiddo

show me the evidence and I'll believe you, happily

until then, "muh conspiracy" isn't enough

>/po/ was probably a typo
>/po/ poster said it in same sentence insulting average intelligence here
>autism picks up on it
>autist chad ignores previous points and continues with his own use and argument
>Makes clear salient point with said same erroneous hold-over as though it belongs there.
>mfw most anons understand this conversation with no problems

I like anime.

youtu.be/zpqUkvqSjAo

Zilch.

>my daughter just got her brains blown out yesterday it was fuckin jokes lmao

>newfag

It's a real shame, but she has met the fate they have planned for every goyim.

White people will be gone in 100 years thanks to the kikes. The only beautiful world to them is a burning one consisting of nothing but primitive orc-esque nigger faces. Tikkun Olam will prevail when the last white man is gone.

Mcscuse me, bitch?

> one person out of thousands saw a mass shooting and died in her sleep
MUH GUBAMENT FAKD A SHOOTING

jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/10/13/vegas-shooting-concert-workers-phone-footage-wiped-clean-by-fbi/

infowars.com/report-fbi-wipes-phones-laptops-of-las-vegas-massacre-eyewitnesses/

longroom.com/discussion/728195/cover-up-multiple-vegas-massacre-witnesses-say-fbi-wiped-their-phones-and-laptops

silenceisconsent.net/fbi-wiped-phones-laptops-las-vegas-massacre-victims/

truthfeednews.com/cover-up-multiple-vegas-massacre-witnesses-say-fbi-wiped-their-phones-and-laptops/

Come for (you) ya sad little man? Here ya go lil fella.

My gore game is weak... I mostly save things for something specific.

I do have some with death in them, but not so much gore.

tfw I make an awesome paper flower.

20,000 attended the event, isn't it statistically probable that someone would die within a few weeks of the attack? The whole thing is still sketchy though with investigators changing the timeline multiple times and Jesus COMPus nowhere to be found.

>tfw when your daughter gets turned to swiss cheese by some lanky autist lol its all goofs and gaffs yknow?

It's her death combined with her account of the events that perturbs me.

piss poor coverup and more missing/dead people isn't working to convince/sooth the public

"Died suddenly" is a euphemism for suicide. Survivor's guilt is possible.

sooo was sandy hook real?

Is anything real?

Semitic reptilian illuminatis are at it again people!!1

soooo was it real?

Faggot supersadist here, I have your edgy fap material on hand and ready to go

OP says dump it.

Bump

>they found them wiped
this would spell trouble for FBI, IF TRUE. Imagine having the last peaceful moments of your loved ones, erased.

Well, naked body scans are almost rape, so is an appropriate name.

Bump , this seems interesting

Massive coverup means government involvement.
The safest place for a criminal to operate is inside the government.

Newfag and a nigger

john beilman is stephen paddock.

>>However, Suchomel’s death drew significant attention because she made a Facebook post that claimed there were multiple shooters—not just Paddock. We couldn’t hide because they (and I do mean THEY) were chasing us. That exact moment is when I started to really panic. That is the exact moment in which I thought this was it, I was going to die, I was never going to see my family again. So, as we are running, we approach this fence where men are throwing women over, and we ran up to it as they had knocked It down, so we were able to get out,” she wrote, according to the Facebook post.