Pussycat Dolls interview on Music Industry abuse

Pussycat Dolls former member comes out about prostitution ring in the music industry.
-She says they force them to date certain celebrities
-She says they force them to have sex with executives, other artists in the label, clients, agents, managers, etc.
-She says the other members were all prostitutes and that it's rampant in the music industry and one of her friends committed suicide over it

youtube.com/watch?v=4C6sW7Na7Sw

Guy's we need to support these people, encourage them, retweet them, blog about them, upvote them, make art for them, WHATEVER IT TAKES to get them to keep coming out, to get them confident, feeling safe, we need to get congress and law enforcement to back them and protect them, etc. This is it boys, this is our once in a lifetime moment to take down the Hollywood music industry spirit cooker pedo cult once and for all!

>force

these women know the deal. None of this is rape or even sexual assault. Weinstein is innocent. a manipulative scumbag, yes, but not guilty of sexual assault.

maybe this is a turning point and we are about to make this practice illegal? It's clear that the majority of people don't like it

>trusting anything that anyone from the entertainment industy says

I'm sure the shareholders and partners have something to say here.

Shilling Alex Jones shit fuck off faggot telling us to like and spread your trash. Kosher ingredients in your super male vitality

sexual favors illegal? why is Sup Forums a bunch of statist faggots now? there is no stopping this, laws or no laws. all the roasties regretting their poor life decisions is pathetic and deserved. weinstein literally did nothing wrong. the real story is the hypocrisy of the leftists in hollywood and the media who ignored him.

>Implying (you) wouldn't suck a dick or 2 for a couple million dollars and international stardom

What is your schtoyle?

so your first statement is already a fallacy. ignoring you

you're not doing a very good job of it by replying, dipshit

Get AIDS maplenigger.

many women have said he raped them specifically so i dont know what youre talking about kike

I don't give a shit about these degenerate leftist musicians/actors/etc., but if it helps take-down Jewllywood, I'm game.

many women say a lot of stupid shit. until let's see some proof and then we can talk. but, yes, call me a jew for attempting to have a rational discussion instead. it's much easier for you that way, isn't it?

There is no such thing as forced. The price was there and you had to out out.
This will be ultimately bad for women because now they will only get their ways if they are competent enough or talented enough.

>infowars

Sorry m8 but I'm not a rural and suburban retard.

Come back here when you have a real source from high IQ city people.

>there is no stopping this, laws or no laws. all the roasties regretting their poor life decisions is pathetic and deserved.

Just as their is no stopping the destruction house of hollywood that creates them. Personally I did far worse - but here's the thing I don't care to be humble or honest about this. It's just like a fight - you hit when you can and dodge when you can. Wienstien is out cold this is where you apply the boot to the ribs until the hit's become fatal.

Here here

oh a woman said she was raped, no possibility of doubt there

is justin trudeau hiring refugees to shitpost on Sup Forums now?

You can always trust Jewish media, Chinese Colony.

It would've been funnier if they made him sound like a robot.

and I'm all for the destruction of hollywood, I'm simply saying that we shouldn't pretend Harvey did anything wrong.

>She says they force them to have sex with executives, other artists in the label, clients, agents, managers, etc.
she didn't say force, she said it was arranged and pressure is applied but ultimately there's a moment when you can either go with the flow or refuse

>She says the other members were all prostitutes
>other members were all prostitutes
>other members
But of course she's not like that!

Pathetic.

her pussy is her only thing what she could sell and she sold it.
For whining it's really too late.

what are you talking about? she literally said they prostituted her too

Lean on this HARD. I don't give a fuck if the women were asking for it or not, Hollywood must pay for its mockery, hypocrisy, and insufferable superiority complex. If these bimbos are our instruments, then so be it!

Put the gun down

Didn't they?