Dan Schneider

Soon the whole world will start paying attention to Dan Schneider, the attention will begin to shift towards pedophilia and the floodgates will open
>He used Nickelodeon to showcase his foot fetish
archive.is/9OnBa
archive.is/bsuKz

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=8b4_1508087390
youtube.com/watch?v=eyLg7kka5Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
twitter.com/search?q=From:danwarp pizza
archive.is/UbSl0
mobile.twitter.com/lievschreiber?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=4C6sW7Na7Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self bump

Take your lame thread somewhere else (((MediaMatters)))

Just trying to get the truth out there

Get your facts straight

Stop trying to derail this thread

The "truth" is just a collage of cherry picked smears.

>implying an organization run by one of the main pedogate faggots would shill against a pedophile

We have your kids, don't worry

Hey, Dan's cleanup crew

iCarly was good shit my nigga

liveleak.com/view?i=8b4_1508087390

Stay on topic that has nothing to do with this Dan

Really makes you think...

youtube.com/watch?v=eyLg7kka5Sk

Dan is into some pretty kinky shit

i heard he has a cool nickname. Does someone know?

Any mention of Dan Schneider needs this video...

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

Tick. Tock.

twitter.com/search?q=From:danwarp pizza

>that child actor

OH SHIT, i was watching an old episode of Sunny in Philadelphia, where in the episode the characters try to go out of there way to express why they're not child molesters after starting a child pageant, they had multiple scenes of the kids eating pizza too. This shit runs too deep

It is going to be great seeing his revenge. I am surprised the deep state hasn't pulled an Andrew Breitbart murder on him (and any witnesses) yet.

Honestly can you blame him? She's a qt

There is literally nothing wrong with fucking teenage girls

stfu leaf

Black bitch (Robin Givens) above Dan Schneider received Mike Tyson's greatest punch ever. He said she bounced off 3 walls.

Too bad he never punched Dan Schneider like that.

Oh shit! That monster

Bannon's PSD detail is fucking insane. He has DOZENS of woodworkers. (People who set up shop near whereever he's going to be, and have zero contact with him or anyone in his organizational structure- they observe heavily and interdict in a worst case scenario.)

If someone actually tries to take him out, they might get through some of his visible security only to get capped in the back of the head by the interior decorator who has an office across the street, or the housewife with a brownstone next door, or the young guy walking his down, or, or or..

take this guy to prison with you dan

The name woodworker, btw, is in reference to how in a crisis they 'come out of the woodwork'

He's on the list.

>the weak shall fear the strong
>the feet shall fear the dan

This Hollywood stuff just shows that is in fact possible to keep hundreds of people quiet about stuff.
It BTFOs this bullshit people spout about "grandiose conspiracies that require too many people to keep quiet."
People stfu to keep their jobs and money.

even the fucking logo lmao

Him/that/these are the sisters.
I'm surprised she's not in her usual nun outfit (with the bottom missing).

Visiting hospitals for aiding AIDS and children...

Take a look at 'The Sisters'

Dan "Large Hymen Collider" Schneider

>Boy unironically giving the handlebar of his scooter a fucking blowjob right in public
>kissing dad on the mouth
>dressing like a trap in public

...I really wish this weren't true but someone is fucking that boy and I think we all know who.

Fucking Liev Schrieber.

Put the title of that episode into a gematria calculator.

Is foot fetish a Nickelodeon employee requirement or Did Dan have some input?

Schneider will never get in trouble, the families of the children he molests makes a lot of money by prostituting them to him, accusing him wouldn't be as profitable.

>gematria calculator.

back to /x/ with you

Better to be raped than a prostitute. If shit hits the fan, you'll see how quickly his own people will burn him at the stake.

uuuuuuhhhhhhhh

ive been here for years, originally Sup Forums. and i genuinely dont know how to feel about this. why hasnt this guy been jailed already?

is that twitter description legit?

I think it's bullshit until proof

>About The Los Angeles Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence (LA-SPI): The Los Angeles Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence (www.lasisters.org) was founded in 1995 as independent chapter of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Inc. which is based in San Francisco, CA. LA-SPI is a fully independent 501c3 whose motto reads “We are an Order of 21st Century Nuns dedicated to the promulgation of universal joy and the expiation of stigmatic guilt. Our ministry is one of public manifestation and habitual perpetration.” LA-SPI’s sole mission is to colorfully make the community happy while stamping out guilt brought on by a judgmental society, and helping various organizations and charities through education and fundraising.

archive.is/UbSl0

sadly

mobile.twitter.com/lievschreiber?lang=en

Wait, wait.
The child dressed as Harley Quin is a BOY? Did this guy kissed his son on the mouth?

>Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties

>1492

dont think it means much

Check em

is that michael imperioli?

he'd better watch it

Yes and Yes
But then faggots like want to claim it's bullshit.

i wonder if Ari was whored out in the biz like others:
youtube.com/watch?v=4C6sW7Na7Sw

>who keeps coming up with these ideas LOL
who keeps coming up with these ideas LOL