Are conservative views really gaining more ground, Sup Forums?

Are conservative views really gaining more ground, Sup Forums?

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million

yes he did, but are conservative views gaining more ground?

Define conservative views.

Majority of Americans are not bible thumping retards. A christfag will think conservatism is completely different than a stormfag
Most people seem to be more libertarian leaning or liberal. Not conservative.

Spics and niggers in commiefornia don't count faggot

i don't think you know what conservatism is. I don't think anyone here knows what conservatism is

And retarded white trash from Oklahoma and West Virginia do?

There are retards on both sides of the spectrum.

They don't know what much is. Just shouting buzzwords at eachother like everywhere else.

And how many million invaders?

Are you claiming 3 million people + voted illegally?

Stop being a retard. Trump won yes. But only because of the electoral college system. Both candidates were utter shit. Trump and Hillary are both hated.

are people finally realizing that you are supposed to hold some kind of values?

that you are supposed to draw lines and hold back some of your animalistic urges?

are people agreeing that a fucking toilet seat is not piece of art just because it sits in the museum ?

or fact that not having proper friend circle leads to depression and anxiety despite how many vaginas you drill or how many dicks you lick.

that kind of conservatism

Maybe.

In states such as California you don't need an ID to vote. So yes, I believe that more than 3 million voted illegally

Anything that isn't rioting anarchists, screaming feminists, or suicidal trannies is a step in a better direction for mankind.

>Trump won but only because he met the requirements for winning
>Calls others retarded

>conservative political philosophy stressing tradition, limited government and civil society, along with religious, regional, national, and Western identity.

You should stop getting your info from late night TV hosts and yes it is gaining ground. Right think permeates evey single other medium besides television\ Hollywood and they are hip deep in kid fucking atm.

I am not even mad. I voted for Trump. Mainly because he was less retarded than Hillary. But he still lost the popular vote.
You have no idea how voting works in this country.

>But he still lost the popular vote.
because our voter laws are a joke, especially in place like CA that let everyone with or without a pulse vote.

It is. The rise of dozens of conservative youtube channels in the last few years is proof of that. You don't see that happening with left leaning content unless they are already established and bankrolled by major corporations.

What does even conservatism mean ?
The people that we call conservatives today have conserved shit. Most conservatives fail to realize that you need to go full libertarian to conserve anything. Many libertarians fail to realize that you have to be very conservative to maintain your liberty.
As soon as you socialize or subsidize bad behavior your society will degenerate.

>are people agreeing that a fucking toilet seat is not piece of art just because it sits in the museum ?
It is though. It is just extremely bad art that should be derided. "art" has no implication of value by itself. Bad art is still art the same way stale bread is still food.

How do you make those views appealing to young people. What can you say to a 15 year old who is horny af that makes him stay in a stable relationship. Also old people don't need to be convinced, they are already lost.