Power Level: Red Pills and Cheap Shills

Few things...

1st:
There was a red pill thread that made me cry last night. (fuck you I'm still a man) It was too true and too real. The good news as far as stages of grief go, I am already at depression. Next, is acceptance. You guys really fucked me up though. Thank you.

2nd:
I NEED a place to say I get my world news that is NOT Sup Forums. I live and work with kind-hearted, but very brainwashed trump-hating blue pillers. If My power is revealed. It will ruin me socially and professionally. However, I want to slowly introduce redpills on muslim immigration, crime stats, habbenings, and cultural marxism, but very gently. I would hope someone would do the same for me.

Where can I say I get my information???

>leddit?

If so, what section? I cannot stand the website

>twitter?

How do you sift through all the garbage here?

>mainstream media?

no

Anyway, please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping with a few pills I swallowed

>I want to slowly introduce redpills on...
Do me a favor and don't try to do this at work. Bluepilled normies are conditioned to react violently to anything which contradicts their programming. They will lash out at you, even if the red pills are easy enough to swallow. Start with your friends and family, don't do something which could jeopardize your career.

Thanks, user. I appreciate that.

what a mess though

This is all I have for now. I am going to go outside.

Please leave any suggestions. My thoughts are that for a more peaceful and productive world, the truth will need to grow.

Please drop any red pills you have too. As if I hadn't had enough. Thanks

Part 2

Robert?

i knew what was coming but the gandhi pic gave me chills

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk

Conspiracy or silence. Documentary on the Franklin scandal. One of the darkest rabbit holes.

It's the jews

Normie GTFO

Hmm, good question I guess you could say that you get your info from youtube channels. Try to find some level headed ones. (Black pigeon maybe)

However, there is something VERY important when you redpill others!
Don't force the truth down their throats, the best way is do it is to make people curious.

I also highly recommend reading;
Robert B. Cialdini Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
That can teach you how to understand people and yourself better. That book a massive redpill.
Keep it up brother!