Why do religous people blindly follow their faith without concrete evidence other than their one book?

Why do religous people blindly follow their faith without concrete evidence other than their one book?

because youve given them nothing to replace their outdated beliefs with.

>Why do religous people blindly follow their faith without concrete evidence other than their one book?

How did you ask 6.9 billion people on their opinions?

They're brought up in religious households. Imagine if everyone was brought up as an atheist and then at 18 they were introduced to Islam. No where near as many people would follow it.

Also, people just want to go to heaven. They claim to be christian but they sin and just want to go to heaven. Nuns aren't even technically religious, they just dont sin so they can go to heaven.

Trump got me back into religion. If Trump says we need religion instead of worshiping government then that's ok and I'm fine with that.

>They're brought up in religious households. Imagine if everyone was brought up as an atheist and then at 18 they were introduced to Islam.

If this is true why is it in the most atheistic countries like China they are converting faster then christianity than in the US where "everyone" grows up a Christian.

And by the way which country has a higher IQ in general China or the US?

Rational thought

>converting faster

Because I believe it's real. Also there is more proof than just the Bible. Abd there is no proof of the big bang, evolution, or abogenesis

The chinese also have extremely poor living conditions and faith fills their need of satisfaction that would otherwise be filled with doing fun things with money.

I know that there is a growing middle class in China but the working class is still majority shack poor

Suspicious amount of anti-religion threads today

>why is it in the most atheistic countries like China they are converting faster then christianity than in the US where "everyone" grows up a Christian.

Source.

Most Christians dont give a shit about they're religion. Dont go to church every sunday, rarely prey unless they need to, always use the lords name in vain, etc... hence why i'am now an agnostic. I dont want to believe in a faith just to go to heaven. Makes no sense

>Big bang
Cosmic background radiation
>Evolution
Viruses develop resistance to our vaccines every year. Bacteria with antibiotics. People are losing pinkie toes at birth etc etc

Great statistical refutation.

No wonder you're christian :3

i think u dont understand the term of "faith"

I'm not a Christian. I'm a reluctant fedora. XKCD is cancer and should be shat on whenever people try to use it as an argument.

Faith in that context can be replaced with religion

Not proof

soeciation is impossible. I do believe they can change slightly because the Bible always says "after their kind" so they will always stay the same soecies

Also an 85% growth rate with 38k members is way more significant than 100% with 2 members. Yes you can play around with statistics and lead people on, but as soon as anyone looks at the numbers used to calculate the rate they're going to see XKCD's strawman as more important and worthwhile as a set of data.

They've been conditioned literally since birth to believe in it. It's the same for almost everybody they know. To question it will put tension on every relationship they have. For children to question the religion could mean a loss of parental support. For adults to question it could mean a loss of spousal support. It's rough.

Human beings are inherently irrational. Most "skeptics" and "agnostics" are only skeptical and agnostic about God and deeply ideological about everything else.

no, it cannot

China reportedly has a higher average IQ but it varies greatly by region.