We post things that we are free to do in your home country that are illegal in others

We post things that we are free to do in your home country that are illegal in others
>Deny the holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/editorials/newcastle-paedophile-ring-10-thousand-pound-payment-necessary-a7886456.html?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=t78taaCN1Lc
google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4587822/amp/Equality-group-attacks-Lush-racist-Churchill-quote.html
rt.com/uk/404676-lavinia-woodward-oxford-university/
google.co.uk/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4870428/india-sell-your-wife-toilet/?source=dam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic not related

Voter ID's, oh wait.

Voter IDs are legal as fuck in my state

Get raped by muslims.

Free to pay the most tax in Europe.

eat kinder eggs

I can support my government by paying for a voluntary TV licence under punishment of imprisonment

>not be raped by paki rape gangs

modify your vehicle as you see fit

We arrest fathers trying to stop their daughters from being raped

Hahaha come on now mate don't exag.....oh fuck

I'm sorry man.

We could vote in a genuine communist revolutionary

Buy new Chinese made firearms...

i.e. type 81 and 97

How do they taste?

Receive healthcare without being a debt Goy.

Not as sorry as the families torn about by diversity.

Like cheap chocolate. Buy this instead. Best choclate in the wolrd

>activate tactical smoke screen

We are free to attend the largest mosque in Europe, in West Ham, East London

this anglo is depressing the shit out of me and i usually really enjoy taking the piss out of anglos

we have kinder eggs, they are under a different name and don't have inedible stuff in them.

Brits can walk around the local area and see an ISIS flag being waved AND pick up a cheap curry at the same time.

Quote Winston Churchill's speeches verbatim

Oh come on, let off a good one about there being 25% obesity in burgerland, that oughta cheer you up

Swiss chocolate is overrated, it is at most mid-tier. Good marketing and self boasting is what made it so popular, just like nutella.

I agree. But that choclate I posted is not overated. It's great. belgian choclate is better than swiss though. our cooking is nothing to write home about but having grown up on it i love it. so fuck you faggot

The ability to own, modify, and shoot a variety of funs and their assorted ammo, as well as carry them openly or concealed on your person for personal defense.
>inb4 britblobs say "b-b-but muh .22 looks just like an ar-15!"
>inb4 swiss say "b-but our soldiers get to take their rifles home!"
Doesn't matter.

We pay muslim peadiphiles £10k per year to rape children. And we dont ask for the money back even when the peadophiles"evidence" is so flimsy it cannot be used in a court of law. Luckily the peadophile has been allowed back into the community, hes a devout Muslim whos turning his life around

google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/editorials/newcastle-paedophile-ring-10-thousand-pound-payment-necessary-a7886456.html?amp

>be dutch
>legal weed
>illegal pig hats
mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=t78taaCN1Lc

There's no toy in that.

I'm from the UK originally, you insensitive clod!

Fuck you, we can quote Winston Churchil whenever we wan-

google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4587822/amp/Equality-group-attacks-Lush-racist-Churchill-quote.html

>

We can deny holohoax and we also have the egg. Get on my level, pleb.

LoL fuckin bong needs a toy in his chocolate

Stabbing people while being a good looking woman.
rt.com/uk/404676-lavinia-woodward-oxford-university/

>b-b-but muh .22 looks just like an ar-15

Mate what are you on about, you could show me a pellet gun and id think it was military grade tech.

Say what we want online without being arrested.

That's because chocolate is for children and women.

>can't own a FA without the government fingering his buthole
how does it feel to be cucked

Your government thinks Somali cock is for your women and children as well but there is no toy inside that is there?

visit and enjoy a night at the largest gambling city in the world.

Walk across the road

You should change your flag if you want to throw those kind of stones.

TFW free to pee and poo wherever we god damn please.

Literally the Free-est nation.

Some bongs like to think their gun rights haven't been violently raped over the last century by posting abominations such as pic related.
>can't carry around an AR-15 with a 100 round drum mag while out-and-about
I'd ask you the same thing.

My government prefers Haitian cock these days.

Except for in a toilet

google.co.uk/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4870428/india-sell-your-wife-toilet/?source=dam

Whoops, forgot the pic.

India is free in the way rats are free. There is shit everywhere, they're hunting for food scraps and no matter how many you get rid off, there are hundred more.

desu our guns are owned to protect us from germans and french nigges. not our own population of niggers. different country different needs. americans need to protect them selves from the massive roaming bands of niggers in your country. we here in switzerland dont.

You'll take whatever third world savages you're given, leaf. Fucking ungrateful, i swear to god.

Hunt Arabs for sport.

I mean, it's not technically legal, but you can claim self defense and the cops will believe literally anything you say over what some Arab witness says.

what a poor lil burger
i pity u

Drink whiskey from a bottle in front of a cop next to a kids play ground at the age of 16.

no joke

I can only dream of owning such a weapon. Fuck this country. Im beginning to think it might not be as great as the BBC tell me it is.

Say the word nigger many times as you wish in all the places and in all the voices tones wihtout the dangers of being stomped by the SJW and BLM.

and? drinking in public is legal in all european countries that aren't anglo cuck countries isnt it?

Get a shotgun and stop moaning.

You've led a hard life user. Hurtin thinkng of u.

the is the future treudeau wants

I hate my country...

Why would you call yourselves niggers, i dont think self-hate is good. Your as good as anyone else in Europe, never let anyone tell you different. Btw england is full.

I saw them being sold at a Russian store once.

Nestle Wonderballs, baby.
Ohhhh I wonder wonder wonder wonder what's in a wonderball.

Like piss-cheap artificial chocolate, and there's barely any of that, the egg is hollow because the toy takes up 96% of the space and the chocolate shell is just a thin layer.

Best Jewish scheme ever.

i hate your country too

You can't say that, it's their word.

Lol im a stupid fucking idiot. I knew they're was something i forgot when i popped to the shop. Shotgun. Id forget my head if it wasnt attached.

My state's 95% white, m8. I mean, it's no Switzerland, but niggers aren't common unless you live in the South or the inner cities.
I thought the BBC demonized us on a daily basis? Nevertheless, yes, it's fair to say we're better off than you folks across the pond. I'd try obtaining citizenship here before you become a literal caliphate.

Not have faggot propaganda everywhere.

Jesus fuck man. Why?

>Nestle
good goy
just mentioning that different countries have different needs. *for now* we have zero need for carry laws because we dont have crime. this is slated to change with the help of the Eu but for now at least, our guns exist to protect us from the german and italian and french greedy cucks

Access to any beach with no worry about anyone owning it.

you don't need to show any id to vote? so anyone can vote there?

I take it you have a criminal record or something?

Oh nono... we only use that word with the people who come from United Kaliphate, dont worry about us, i promise if i go to Londistan i will be respectful and im not going use that word.

Nah, media thought Obama was the second coming of Christ. Its only when you guys say something that makes sense the media panics, and think SHIT, the population might actually realise its in an open prison, quick call Trump a racist.

Im watching you Pedro. If i see your beard isnt at least 5 inches off your face and like a nest of pubes, so help me allah i will report you to the sharia police

nothing beats cadburys before it got (((bought)))

>cadburys
nah. weirdly sweet. never liked them

No, a law passed in Missouri recently that started requiring people to have IDs when they vote. Some people claimed it was discriminatory against blacks

That rat shit will never compare to the chocolate quality of a kinder egg, unfortunately.

Deny the holocaust while eating Kinder Eggs

Yeah i drank drove in 2011, because i was young and a stacey invite me over for sex and i wasnt gonna pay 15 quid for a taxi. Still remember that cunt officers face when i told him i was on my way to meet a girl

>well technically you've blown just equal the limit but its in my opinion as an officer that you are not fit to drive and must be breathylised at the station.

CUNT had a shit eating grin on his face the whole time CUNT.

you win this time...

Enforcing laws is racist and sheeit

I dare you, i have an spoon and i know how to use it.

>dude weed lmao

You could get away it with today, cops are too busy browsing twitter and enforcing TV licensing to stop real crime.

deny the holocaust while eating kinder eggs with a rifle in my lap on a public bus drinking a beer going to the gun range

Cadburies took some heat here in Canada for taking "Easter" off their bags of Easter eggs and making them halal or some shit .

Air rifle for you then.

Is Switzerland /ourcountry/

How hard to immigrate?

At least it's not the cheap stocking/basket stuffer chocolates. Weird how it seems if it's hollow it tends to taste better. I guess because it's less quantity and higher quality. I fucking love those hollow santas though.

all this needs is a tactical McNuke to be an ancap meme

>rifle in my lap on a public bus
you win my switserfriend..