That amerimuttistan counts Turks, Egyptians, Libyans, Tunisians, Sudanese, Algerians, Israelis, Palestinians...

That amerimuttistan counts Turks, Egyptians, Libyans, Tunisians, Sudanese, Algerians, Israelis, Palestinians, Jordanians, Syrians, Kurds, Lebs, Iraqis, Kuwaitis, Saudis, Bahrainis, Omanis, Yemenis, Emiratis, Qataris, Iranians, Armenians, Georgians, Chechens, Dagestanis, Afghans, Azeris, Kazakhs, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Turkmens, Kyrgyz, native Siberians, Assyrians as white.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If i ever see an Amerimutt calling me white i'll choke it to death with my bare hands

sup

calm down y u mad ahmed

Southern europeans are better than you niggers from the north.

Lmao u mad bros :D???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

the jewnited states of cuckmerica defines caucasoid as white

whatever you say champ

Tzuyu is my waifu

Blonde hair on men is effeminate.

sure it is bud

>taiwan calling others non white.

You're starting to sound like an amerimutt

Italians are white

Ignore American flags who post in /nsg/

Insult and shame any american who post in ethnostate threads

yeah, no

>tanned white people aren't white

But the us is 21/321 italian. This is why nobody talks amerimutts serious.

Taiwanese aren't people either. Now get back in line bitch boy and be a good little American power proxy.

yeah were losers, arent we?

America is literally the reason you have a flag right now.

Notice how its always a self proclaimed nordic american hating italy.
>muh height muthaphuckka

Nazi ideology copied roman ideology.

my grandpas killed nazis, they invaded their fatherlands

>be not italian
>eat pickled fish and boiled potatoes every night for dinner

Go ahead. Keep saying they aren't white though. American faggots can't even agree on what is white and what isn't.

why do you even give a fuck?

is this another shill thread

Because pol is full of useless autistic faggots who are so mentally deficient that they consider mestizos white but not southern europeans. Apparently italy and spain are in latin america.

ive never eaten pickled fish or boiled potatoes, what did you mean by this?

If italians/southern europeans aren't white the white race hasn't accomplished much. They were invention western civ while german subhumans were living in mud huts.

that one sad turkish subhuman browsing Sup Forums and getting triggered everytime
why are doing it to yourself, ahmed?

who cares what the you race has accomplished? all that matters is what you personally accomplish

But you're literally a walking meme fag who doesn't consider meds white so who are you to complain. Your ancestors had no history other than chimping out in an arctic shithole and killing innocent coastal villagers.

im an american, i rule the world

No, you're a cultureless snownigger.

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

>fails to realize the song is anti american

Your country was literally named after an italian, btw.

who cares if the song is antiamerican? its true, weve exported our culture so well that you probably have a mcds on every corner and coke in the fridge. :^)

>americans are proud of being violent, imperialistic niggers

Why?