The hell do we do about this Sup Forums?

The hell do we do about this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go breed with her user

Just offer the eagle scout rank to the girl scouts

So they know that boys will now sue to get into the girlscouts right?

this

>white outdoorsmen making white babies early on

Never before has this been an issue in the entire history of man.

What the fuck is this

No they won't.

seeing how niggers generally don't go nature trekking, I see no problem

People on this website are far too concerned with feeding into and propping up rotten institutions. Allow it to collapse. Make people see from experience why these Leftists ideas are dangerous. We can always create a new Boy Scouts that returns to its traditional roots after the fact.

Haha what the fuck is the matter with you niggers

Poor boys cant catch a break from all the degeneracy and then the parents wonder what went oh so wrong

Become a Scoutmaster?

I'm honestly surprised it took this long for them to accept girls after they already accepted faggots.

best way to deal with this is to integrate the BSA and the GSA into one core program rather than have them be separate organizations.

so other things:
>play up military origins
>bot scouts literally started by killing blacks en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting
>"south rodanisia"
>play up fraternization and preteen/premartial sex
>make it seem like a right wing dating service.

Isnt this for kids?
They asked kids if they enjoyed cock?

That girls has evil intent in her eyes. Do people not see what these leftists are up to?

They allowed faggot scoutmasters. Because if there isn't someone around who might molest boys, you're a bigot.

why don't they just not. i'm going to camp i'm not getting pregnant.

Venture scouts (older teens) have accepted girls since like the 70s. Are you saying that you shouldn't teach survival and first aid to people because they have vaginas?

GSA does that.
BSA is a male specific group, GSA is its feminine counter part and venture scouting covers everything else.

Don't support it
Don't fund it
Push for its defunding

>more white babies
Good, good.

you know who is really pissed off about this? The Girl Scouts.

But what if a black joins a scout troop?

They don't.

Girl scouts is angry because they know once girls have the choice all of them are going to do the boy scouts instead, so they're losing their monopoly

>white birth rates shoot tbrough the roof
Truly a stroke of genius

Maybe that'll incentivize making the girl scouts about more than just selling their cookies. Do they even go camping and whatnot like the boy scouts?

Teen moms are a good thing why do you think leftists are so against it

You have to pay money to join boy scouts.

Great, it's about time the straight scout counselors got something for them.

Huh, this may be a blesssing in disguse;
Follow my train of thought /pol

>Scouts are almost entirely white
>Scouts are almost entirely conservative
>Conservative kids and teens make babies
>white conservative birth rate skyrockets and conservative qts become mothers before getting poz'd and black'd in college

Rape them.

I thought about this Sup Forums and it might not be as bad as we think. Sure the BSA is cucked, but it's more of a cuckservative way as compared to the girl scouts who are straight up liberal retards. So the boy scouts will continue their slow decline, but hopefully they'll eat away at the glorified cookie merchants that are the girl scouts.

That said, we need a decent youth program. Trail life USA sounds promising so far, but we'll see.

Several problems, mainly dealing with female nature.

-You're assuming the girls will mate with the boys in the scouts. What if Judy has a High School/College boyfriend and doesn't want some boring Boy Scout?
-Let's say these girls do date Boy Scouts. Hypergamy means they'll all flock to the top 20% boys leaving the vast majority without a gf.
-Lastly, you're assuming that these accidental pregnancies won't be terminated. Conservatives still have abortions, they just have the courtesy to keep it under wraps.